What is an issue that you are having that is becoming a burden but you are too embarrassed to speak up about?

What is an issue that you are having that is becoming a burden but you are too embarrassed to speak up about?

Relationship w my 19 year old daughter. Hostile. Makes me very disappointed and sad.

1337 Get

>embarrassed statue.jpg
Wh0t.
There's a lot of problems i have, but i've came to the conclusion that part of growing up is simply dealing with it. This is what is expected of a man, men shouldn't talk about their fears and feelings. Doing it online makes you just as much of a pussy as doing it offline.

undescended testicles

There is a difference between embarassment and wanting to remain alive.

i get addicted to shit
video games, tv, social media, hobbies
so i just kind of stopped doing all that, so i could focus on other shit
it works flawlessly and i'm perfectly happy but i just don't think that's a good way to go through life

Can you still perform with undescended testicles?

I have a gf of 3 years that I couldn't live without.but I'm falling for a co-worker of mine and I'm litterally becoming obsessed with her

Don't know how to kiss even though I am fine with anything else sex related. This is due to previous me being disturbed by the emotional connotations associated with kissing but not sex.

I lack motivation and hate regularly doing work. I honestly think that even if I get my dream job I will still grow to hate it anyway.

Dude just let it happen. The more you think about it the more you will fuck it up.

You just have to do it like you can't be scared to support yourself even if it makes you miserable

Well, I needed a picture and that was the best I could find.

It bothers me because I've never had a job for longer than a few months. Like I start great but after weeks it wears on me and I start slacking and making mistakes and they either stop giving me hours or let me go. And it fucking sucks because I know I'm a lazy shit but idk how to overcome that...

Otherwise good advice tho.

It's too late now... I've though about it too much. Like, do people always make the lip smacking noise? Even when I was fucking girls I couldn't give them a peck on the cheek - it's become a phobia

Try a job where you don't have constant supervision and you might thrive.like I used to work for popalock driving around unlocking cars and it was easier on me than any other jobnive had because I didn't have the stress of someone contantly watching me waiting for me to fuck up

Things will get better in time. Father of a 28 yo speaking.

The slow drift into alcoholism and a love for traps for which the wife probably doesn’t have any sympathy.

Disappointment due to her life choices and anger because she reflects your mistakes as a father? Not trying to be a dick. Genuinely curious.

Why don't you kill youreself?

I’m trying. With alcohol.

That is true. All those were basically retail. I have a meeting with Amazon tommorow and am hoping to get a job at the warehouse near me with them. It pays 12.50 too.

Infographic Show did an interesting video on kissing. Perhaps that could help? IDK man like haven't you ever kissed your mother or something it's like breathing, how am I supposed to explain something everyone just does...

I have never really kissed my family. Maybe when I was too young to remember

Got people who wanna permanently disfigured or harm me cause some shit that went down with some gangsters. Going to jail in two or three months where I'm probs gonna get ded or worse. If I have enough time I might hide out a couple months for shit to die down and take roids and do mma but I need to do lots to prepare. If I skip out I get more time but if I go in now I'm ded 4 real

It's getting pretty bad people I don't know are trying to attack me on the street. I think someone has my picture and paid money to have me injured.

30 yo virgin

You voted for Trump, didn't you?