Hey Sup Forums. 39yo here. What should I train for? Plumber, electrician or ___?

Hey Sup Forums. 39yo here. What should I train for? Plumber, electrician or ___?

Something high paying.

Telemarketer?

Plumber with a gas ticket?

trap-prostitute

Can't afford surgery or hormone replacement pills.

im only 22 and already feel old as an apprentice electrician compared to peers

39 and looking for educational advice?

You should train for eating poorly on a very fixed income, future lifelong welfare recipient.

Either one would be a great well paying career.
I think electrician might pay more because of the regulations and codes.
they will both be in demand forever. Housing will be built and it will need power and water.

Scared of getting electrocuted though. Saw an electrician working on wires at a supermarket. An employee could have easily accidentally turned the power back on.

Education is a lie. You only learn through experience. Get on hands trades experience.

That should never happen.
They make locks for that.

An employer would laugh at you without an education.

Supermarket workers don't get paid to give enough of a fuck to put locks on jack shit other than the front door.

Plumber here theres a few types of plumbing. You can be a repiper easily and get 15 to 28 bucks an hour but you gotta crawl under houses or in attics
You can do service and repair but it takes more experience and you cant be dumb you can make 700 or more per day
Or you can do rooter its the easiest but you gotta work alot with actual shit and its dangerous using a strong snake you can make 150 to 200 a day

electricians do. think they're asking the bagger to lock that shit out? no. dumb fuk

That's why I'm telling you apply for some type of "class" that isn't in a bullshit classroom. Hands on trades experience. Btw employers don't give a fuck about education, they want real tangible verifiable knowledge of one's field, and the only true way to get that is getting experience in the work field.

Welder

As the electrician it's your job to deenergize the system you're working on.
you lock it, you test it, then you service it.
your safety is your job, not someone else's.

Slight tremor in my hands. Wouldn't weld a good bead.

A stripper. Great tips and easy job.

someone told me if you can draw a straight line you can weld, its not that easy is it?

No.
Source : I was a welder for 12 years.

yeah I knew he was talking out of his ass

Get your bachelors in computer science.

Would I be a scientist after that?

You will wear a lab coat and fix computers.