Taylor Swift - Reputation

November 10th.

First single coming out tomorrow night.

No one cares about this dumb ass snake the only people who listen to her music are people who hear with their dicks and have a plank fetish

First promotional image.

(If I could do spoiler tags, I'd say [spoiler]The Life Of Taylor[/spoiler] right now.)

someone with more talent photshop it to say BRAAAPAPPPPPPAAP

>that font
are you ready for some trash "woke" pop with migos featuring on every track

>le top 40 pop star does psedu deep edgy music that is watered down indie pop about how being rich and famous is so hard ya'll

the font and pic reminds me of some old school rap, bone thugs n' harmony type stuff

Lol

>that old english font
>that start black and white
Taytay is gonna reveal some of her aryan goddess power level, cap this.

REMINDER THAT TAYLOR SWIFT IS NOT AFRAID TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AS SHOWN BY HER STANDING UP TO APPLE AND SUING THE DUMBASS WHO TRIED TO GROPE THE BROAD SIDE OF A HOUSE

REMINDER THAT SHE COULD HAVE SUED KIM KARDASHIAN FOR RECORDING HER MESSAGES WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT

REMINDER THAT SHE DID NOT

why? because she knew she was fucking wrong and that if she kept playing with fire and trying to make Kanye look like a villain she'd be even more exposed
say it with me now
S N A K E

Either that or Tay Tay just went full 14/88

apparently the new single coming out tomorrow is called "Timeless"

I don't get it. Why didn't your spoiler tag work? I looks like it's formatted correctly. What gives?

>Duration
>08:47
Holy shit, this is going to be avant garde

taylor swift is probably a white feminist liberal bish, she didnt even say who she was voting for in 2016 because she is also a snake and the only pop star smart enough to know whoever she picks she would alienate them from her audience

[spoiler]You can't spoiler on Sup Forums[/spoiler]

based newfag
you can't really spoil music with words so its disabled on this board

Spoiler tags don't work on Sup Forums. No real need for spoilers on here, so why bother?

these

Not a fan, but for whatever reason I'm excited

Hype

How fun it will be to hear her complain about being a rich white lady when there are people who have to work like 3 part time jobs to survive

most mainstream celebs were happy to shill for Hill, TayTay is a lowkey white nationalist

"Reputation" coming out 11/10
Luke 11:10
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 11:10
I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.

Proverbs 11:10
When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy.

Hebrews 11:10
For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.

Reminder.

>goes off on Taylor, Ariana, Nikki, Katy, etc.
>does not bring up Selena Gomez

I think we know who HIS waifu is.

No, i just know she is a calculating ice queen who knows if she was openly anti trump she would alienate a segment of her audience of middle america fat white girls that shop at walmart and wear Reba McEntire shirts

That's all true but 1989 was a banger and you gotta look past the artist and just listen to the music.

I seriously wonder how the single will sound

I think she's a political apathetic who only voted because everybody around her was pressuring her to do so.

FUCK MY ASS TAYTAY
MY BODY IS READY

T minus 60 seconds before the "problematic"/"cultural appropriation" hot takes start coming out

>Sup Forums
>looking past the artist when it comes to female artists
>just listening to the music when it's "made" by females

Waiting for the "Powerful" song about women's rights and empowerment that references her ass-grab incident that "You Must Listen to Right Now"

Also a Kanye reference because SO DEEP AND MEANINGFUL

That seems likely to me. I can't imagine Taylor having or acting on any sincere convictions.

It will be a miracle if this album doesn't blow, by the way.

She's collaborating with Scott Walker. Her nice girl thing has always been an act to get normies on board, this album will be her last before 30 (when people stop caring about female pop stars) and is an avant-garde commentary on the music industry and how they manipulate reality.

>I can't imagine Taylor having or acting on any sincere convictions.
Rude. Everybody has something that they sincerely love.

Politics never tends to be that thing, though.
I mean, just look at modern American culture. It's literally split between party lines, and nobody wants to do anything to bridge the gap.

DIO CANE FINALMENTE

it's going to be similar to Runaway where she apologizes for being a got dang snek

>Scott Walker
>666
huh

Now that the dust has settled, what do we think of the album art?

I CANT WAIT FOR MORE THICC TAYTAY PICS

Lmao, that looks like one of my first works in photoshop.

Ma serio?

Looks like something from the 1940s except for the shirt and choker

It's very very cringey in my opinion. She looks like a 12 year old white suburban girl trying to look like Nas on the cover of Illmatic.

I love you snek

taytay is really embracing this dark pop aesthetic

Forgettable

tay tay on the decline. hopping on the alt-r&b bandwagon a few years too late

I don't understand how people can look at that cover and think it looks "dark" or "goth". It looks ghetto. street. It looks like she's trying to make a hip hop album.

costanza.jpg

So, is the Kanye and Taylor rivalry thing going on?

there will be a neofolk track, cap this

It's not very flattering, she looks kinda puffy in the face

we minimal synth industrial neofolk post-braaapcore now

she looks puffy because she's been getting puffier

mommy taytay giv milky

This

i really hope it's not a social justice warrior political album against trump & white men

i hope it's not like Kesha's recent album, which sucks hardcore

i really hope it's different and like PJ Harvey meets Annie Clark meets early Tori Amos meets early Kate Bush meets early Lana Del Rey

tay doesnt really do political
even her feminism is more of the "girl power" variety than something radical

It's post-avant jazzcore with a controversial mix of progressive dreamfunk

Hey don't say th- Fuck you're right

Progressive pop?

Compared to something like Red yeah

Did you mean Auschwitz survivor or sth like that?

>inb4 she caught lupus from Selena Gomez

is tay effay now

Boi

actual deep an experimental move: Ambient neofolk, snythpop, produced by brian eno and Jean-Michel Jarre featuring gary numan, trent reznor, varg vikernes, and david sylvian

reality: late bandwagon jumping onto the weekend type alt r&b

Good thing the bitch has her collar on. But it would look better if she had a leash.

>progressive pop
Gabriel collab when?

I want this to sound experimental as fuck and almost unlistenable for the normies. Come on tay you can do it

Trap-influenced beats for sure

100% this, it'll be like dylan going electric at woodstock, but even better

>that font
What did she mean by this?

First single is 9 minutes long

All tracks are untitled except for the track "First Single" which is going to be some harsh noise shit. TayTay confirmed patrician.

She's too popular now goodbye

source?

>reality: late bandwagon jumping onto the weekend type alt r&b
can't get more embarrassing than bon iver's song titles that's for sure

>psedu

SCOOMIN UP

>mfw ye is the producer

This, with an ummagumma vibes would be amazing

that font..

It's not going to be political because without overweight flyover girls she'd be playing at coffee shops

>psedu

is this going to be her kid a

made me kek unexpectedly thanks

nigga, this is gonna be the next paradigm shit in music
way bigger than kid a

M-ME T-TOO

>font called old english looks street

9 minutes with taytay..