You're cunt

>you're cunt
>opinion of this man
flag
pretty cool guy

disgusting jewglo

Love him. Him and jon stewart are my favorite.

>And isn't it odd how of all countries on Earth, American politicians most staunchly defend Israel at any given opportunity? But as true Americans, they forge their own opportunity, even when it isn't relevant to the discussion. I mean, listen to this speech Ted Cruz made to an Arab Christian event.

>It's like a real-life version of the Manchurian Candidate, but instead of being psychologically triggered by the Queen of Diamonds, it's the bloody Israeli flag. And instead of more traditional assassinations, they use character assassination instead.

>I bet most of these Congressmen and women all have the same recurring nightmares, too.

>"Please, AIPAC! PLEASE! I will do ask you ask! Do NOT call Bibi. For the love of God, DO NOT BRING HIM HERE!" and they wake up drenched in sweat.

>Now, I know what you're thinking: "John, the Israeli lobby is just like any other, looking out for the interests of maintaining friendship between Israel and America."

>And I would say yes, you are right. But it's like that nerd who tries to make friends with a jock, who lets him tag along so long as he does his homework for him and gives him lunch money. Yeah, like that, except imagine it's the puny nerd abusing the 200-lb quarterback who just can't say no.

>Now, you might think this is an exaggeration, but I'm sure the survivors of the USS Liberty incident would disagree.

>Now, some in the audience might be thinking it's an accident. But Israel is one of the major threats of espionage facing America, after China. Listening to Angela Merkel's dirty phone calls is small potatoes compared to what the Israelis have been doing. Greatest ally, my arse!

>Now, I know what you're thinking: "John, I think you're just jealous that Israel is getting more love than Britain."

>Damn right I am! We were supposed to be brothers! BROTHERS! I feel betrayed when Bibi gets over 20 standing ovations while David Cameron gets a barbecue grill and a pat on the back. Lovely.

A handsome specimen

He triggers Sup Forums at every breathe he takes so I like him very much; obviously a very intelligent dude but I do prefer John Stewart over him.

Sounded legit until the USS Liberty bit.

cuck

FRONDALD GROUMF?!

plain and boring

Lmao

Used to watch it desu. Occasionally he'd bring up good topics but his presentation and style of "humour" is very unfunny.
>"and them letting X bank off from fraud would be like letting Beyonce(or other celebrity for brain dead normalslime) off with X. NO BEYONCE NO! YOU CANT HAVE X!"

back to Sup Forums now. Sup Forums is by default a globalist and pro-jewish agenda board. Go back to that filthy board of yours.

>back to Sup Forums now. Sup Forums is by default a globalist and pro-jewish agenda board

kek based on what? You declaring it is?

flag

My problem with people like John Olive Garden is that, while they're right, they're smug and shitty about it.

I know the aim of these shows is to entertain libruls, but it makes liberals look like smug doofuses. In the eyes of some people (), it discredits the opinions of 50% of the country when guys like JO tell shitty jokes on air. JO had the potential to not be a smug jerk, but now he's in too far and it's his brand.

Same problem I have with Stephen Colbert - he's genius as Colbert Report Stephen Colbert, but I dislike him as straight-to-the-point comedian Late Show Colbert. It's just not creative, and the lack of effort builds against him.

TL;DR it's an overdone role and he would do better by being more creative

My JIDF map on anti-semitism on the internet. Sup Forums is a light red place. Good enought to claim at it is.

unfunny cunt
the most english man possible
>ugly
>bad teeth
>smug when he shouldn't
>condescending
>arrogant
>hates the french
>no one actually loves him

fuck the brits btw

Why do Burgers pay us to fly over there and mock them?
It's not even 'banter' either, just mean mocking

Very unoriginal, only seems to attack the same low hanging fruit every week.

Went to shit after he started attacking trump every episode. He used to talk about some Internacional problems even about brazil twice but now just shit

This pretty much. Even his good points are buried under so much smug condescension he's unbearable.

it was always shit

We have a wierd fetish where we enjoy being spanked by daddy for being naughty boys.

The FIFA episode was very on point. And another one he did on the BR president was very factual and without a lot of bias (what you just cant find in any media in brasil on the subject) i'm sure the storys on America and England might have some but i think he can be trusted on some other subjects.

USA

he's a god amongst men desu. he's one of the few brave enough to stand up to the orange emperor.

He relies on the same jokes for everything.

How many John Oliver jokes are built around this kind of structure?

"Basically, (Popular thing) is just like (unpopular thing). Both have (two point comparison / pun)."

"Today (unliked politician) did (unpopular thing). How crazy is that? That would be like letting (family member / celebrity / household pet) do (crazy thing)!"

"I swear, if (powerful person) does (unlikely thing), I will do (something embarassing)!"

He needs to stop making shitty comparison jokes.

he throws an occasional good joke here and there, but most of the time he's a smug little cunt

1. Flag
2. Don't really give a shit, but he's a shill for the liberal establishment. He can be pretty funny tho.

he or his writers aren't intelligent enough for humour where the punchline is actually thought out and not just throwing in a reference. He's the comedian version of that guy who quotes monty python.

He's funny when he's not doing major political stuff

This. It gets obnoxious really fast. That and something about his delivery seems very annoying. He is quite informative and he made fun of my president, so i´ll give him that.
I feel like Colbert doesn´t get as much freedom now with CBS now than with CC, so that might make him seem lame. Though i really like his interviews, even if mentioning trump to every guest is really annoying, and he´s very charismatic. But he should stop inviting Neil de Grasse Tyson so much, i hate that guy