What b think about the house im about to build?

What b think about the house im about to build?

It looks like a stupid minecraft house.
How about try thinking like an artist instead of an autist? You have a blank canvas and you come up with that! Good luck.

this is more your style, OP

Looks good for the most part but I'd ditch the curved roof and go with either a flat roof or some sort of a frame.

It is a beautiful

it is disgustingly ugly how the hell did you become a architect?

the curved roof is a customer choice and I would have made it flat too. Thanks

I studied in the swisse poli thank you ignorant

I don't like it. I can't quite put my finger on why but I don't like it

is your customer an autistic minecraft child?

Thankyou

Hahaha kinda

looks okay... maybe I'd live in it
why those shapes for the roof?

>about to build
looks already built and after a few rains it will slide down the hill. congrats!

Dont worry it is precious criticism. thank you!

Nice prison

Too boxy. Too ugly. Too boxy and ugly.

I know how to build over the alps. We have great geologist and engeneers.dont worry about it

I know. But i cannot build anything iwant, there are a lot of laws in here about the volumetrics.

Wao it is nice one how you acheive patern on the concrece

the grass will grow over the steps unless properly placed with a small curb to help prevent it from growing over. If the foundation isnt properly done the ground around it could wash away, leaving the garaged and steps to be exposed with no land near it causing headaches, the round roof is generally problematic in the fact that its harder to overall build with almost no benefit to a /\ style roof. How thick are the walls gonna be to be able to have so much window space? They have to be able to be insulated enough to help make up the difference.Overall shitty design in my honest opinion

can you make it squarer?

Looks futuristic.

Like where the poor ppl in the jetsons would live

Looks good I hope it goes well for you user.

Mate i studied enough to build a house. I work in a studio in switzerland where we have laws and rules very very strict. We have the best technique in the world, our houses can survives earthquake snow and chtullu attacks. Our carpenteers knows how to build a fucking roof and with a normal v roof will be a COMPLETELY shitty design.

Thankyou

>chtullu attacks

Perhaps a little color other than white and grey. Makes the house look smaller than what it is. I'm sure Boxie Katie would love it.

Head over to >>>/duy/

You should put glass in the windows.

Here at duy, we love fantasising about building houses with limited building knowledge.

Bin Ladin's Bunker/10

kek

Minecraft/10

Too much cement, bad foundation

Would live in

I hate you fags go back building this shit

Pallets are very bad haha

I think it's ok. It looks too much like an apartment complex own into to the fact that there is little to no formal entry or front of house. I understand that you are limited due to the slope of the land and the garage placement. Just not my style. I'm more of a classic colonial style or even craftsman style kind of guy.

Thank you user

seems ok. for the 2nd floor i would add a balcony that connects all 3 rooms. roof should be also flat so u could have an extra recreational area(bbq etc).

Architecture isnt art. Learn it fag

I would disagree. It's a good mixture of both. Function and form.

Ok.

I like it. Looks like a cool house.

Thank you

Build more :)

Answering in Italian , lol

Mi sembra un po' Svizzera. Nel senso che è un po' fuori schema e stupidina.

Quello che odio di più è la parte 'sporgente' di garage su cui si basa tutta la casa. Non è la prima volta che le vedo, adesso va di moda così. Ma fa cagare al cazzo.
Esposta completamente alle intemperie,il tetto non copre nulla.
la pioggia rovinerà in una decina di anni il cemento armato, e le pareti poco coperte. Vetrate troppo ampie e anonime.

E' fottutamente anonima, poco funzionale.

Looks cheap. I would definitely come home with my head down in shame. Looks alot cheaper than it would actually cost. Weird windows on the side of the house too. Too boxy and just an overall bad design. I wouldnt live in there tbh

Amico devo andare in contro al cliente. Il garage aveva bisogno di spazio per il committente e mi ha permesso di livellare un po' di terreno per un giardino piatto. Le intemperie non sono un problema la gronda sporge abbastanza e i serramenti sono 10cm rientranti rispetto alla parete, col la loro gronda. E se tu vivessi a Cadro, vorresti le vetrate ancora piú grandi per goderti il paesaggio. Sei su una montagna la privacy non ti viene negata. Hai studiato architettura pure tu? Dove? Piacere sono Max dal Ticino

Faccio il barista , porcozzio! lol

Ma vivendo in una discreta casetta so quali sono i pregi e ciò che vorrei cambiare della mia.

I like it a lot OP. But I think it would be better as a lean-to or an A-frame. I hope it gets painted a nicer colour. Otherwise nice job I like the underground garage with all the concrete. I would store canned foods and wine down there.

E come fai a dire poco funzionale senza vedere le piante? Ovviamente di architettura non ne capisci un cazzo, in italia con un terremoto vi vengon giú paesi

Verró a bermi un cocktail dove lavori, e ti daró una sberla

Ti offro un gin tonic, ma almeno dimmi perchè il secondo piano protrude dietro la casa.

E' un pugno in un occhio. Sembrano un paio di Lego messi non allineati

looks retarded

L'entrata é un volume scavato di pochi metri cubi. Serve a poter appoggiare la spesa, e cercare le chiavi al coperto quando piove. Il piano sopra é allineato, c'é solo un piccolo vuoto in quell'angolo per l'entrata. Indirizzo e nome del bar, ssttimana prossima aspetto un gin tonic

No aspetta,fammi capire,l' entrata è dietro la casa? Opposta alla strada?

Si, dopo i gradini. Ma puoi accere all'edificio dall"autorimessa

Una curiositá poi vado a nanna: sei su Sup Forums per i loli le traps o i dick r8? Maiale