Hey Sup Forumsros im being secretly recorded and people are trying to set me up to get kicked out of a community...

hey Sup Forumsros im being secretly recorded and people are trying to set me up to get kicked out of a community college wat do? >picunrelated

why would someone even bother

people hate me

and i don't talk to anyone, so they hate me for what i say alone

post on here

what do i post and when dude i need help im scared i don't like being recorded

talk to a shrink about your problems

dude im not crazy it literally is happening. Like i know it sounds crazy but it is truly happening. And my whole school is in on it. I catch people pointing at me, I catch them waving their hands over their head signaling the joke went over my head, and they move my desk slightly up every so often trying to drive me crazy but i know it is just them fucking with me. Even teachers are apart of this fuck you user its real.

Learn to behave

and they all know i can't say anything without being called crazy dude its awful.

Blew it

why do i need to learn to behave? I know i can act however i want because they are the people who are fucking with me. If they didn't fuck with me, i would stay to myself, but I can't because people always want to fuck with me.

please talk to a shrink

at least give us an explanation on why "they'r setting me up"

They’re recording you because you’re stupid and go to community college, fucking idiot, like anyone cares enough about you to punk you on a grand scale, stfu and stop being gay faggot.

go hide in the woods

Recorded in which way?

Take off your tin foil hat, take a fistful of Benadryl and go to sleep.

i wrote to myself in a journal about something I didn't understand and didn't remember correctly, got kicked out of my first school because of some dude, and now they followed me all the way to my home and have been trying to fuck with me since. what i wrote was incorrect, and I am innocent to what i wrote. I was like brendan dassey just admitting to anything dude i felt pressure.

HI, OP.

You seem to be developing a serious mental disorder, possibly schizophrenia.

You need to get yourself to a psychiatrist immediately.

i live in the woods

I hope this faggot just kills himself, shit like this is gay.

i think its audio and visual maybe. I know for a fact people watch me in the bathroom. They change which bathroom is which and someone moved my car one time.

Be on your best behavior. Don't fuck up. Evaluate your life if someone wants you kicked out of a community college. That's pathetic.

Woods is a good call

“Wrote to myself”
Go die you queer.

dude i literally have proof. They have moved my car, they do shit behind my back on purpose im telling you man. Track my IP, search the Darknet and see if you can find the website and tell me it.

I wish I could just beat the shit out of this little fag. Grow up bitch.

Shut up bitch

i am pretty queer not finna lie.

Can you absolutely prove that this happens and that it's not just your paranoia which makes you see things? Because it sounds a lot like paranoia.

i am pretty gay :P

Hey this is me from your school, we’re wathing you because we’re going to kill you. You idiot.

It's unlikely that any of this is real.

Everything you're saying is consistent with someone experiencing the onset of schizophrenia.

This explanation, by the way, is much more likely than a large conspiracy targeting a random college student.

This kid is annoying, obviously is embarrassingly lonely, and lame, literally making up such gayness for attention from people that wish he would die.

Annoying ass faggot

Hop aboard

thats the thing i can't prove it, and they know I can't.
okay whats your name then and what school do i go to bitch
they are targeting me for a reason
hey fag i knew you couldn't wait to say something mean, hows your pathetic life going? Enjoying eating dick?
I am, and what do you do with your life ? Watch people for Fun?

can i offer you my pretty little butthole to make you feel better?

literally no one gives a fuck about you at all, your nothing and you immediately leave any thoughts they had about you as soon as you leave their field of view, the exact same way you forget about people who are just like you if you were attractive healthy and popular then maybe your concerns could be real, but you dont sound like any of that and the fact that you seriously think anyone would put any effort into giving any kind of a shit about you especially at a busy place like college shows you might actually have a mental disorder.

Hahahahhahahah^^^^^ get rect you stupid punk

Literally no one cares about you.

O man. This guys trying to get the new record, not gonna work at a community college though

yes plz. Im very horny. And i was talking about buttholes today this morning............... Shit like that.
How do you know they don't? How do you know that they aren't doing these things and listening to me? Are you sure user? have you searched the web for a website?
ok how do you know faggot
wat mean?

going off the rails

Hope OP killed him self

Why do people hate you? How are they setting you up? What'd you do? How can you be sure?

>i can't prove it, and they know I can't
Well then you should gather concrete evidence that you're not seeing something which isn't there.
Maybe set yourself a time limit until when you're trying to find proof. Maybe talk to a doctor about it - who knows, maybe you're right after all.

What is that even supposed to be you huge faggot

School shooting? You're going crazy

>they are targeting me for a reason

Okay, user. What's the reason?

im wearing my tight cute pink panties over my smooth soft body, please spread me

sup bitch
yo whats happening faggot
its not my fault people don't know how to mind their business;.
i tried to kill myself with ibruprofen once lmfaofoamsdofm
im smart tho.......

no fag
i have no idea. No one will talk to me and tell me why. I know for a fact people know they just refuse to tell me. I don't know how they are going to set me up but they are looking for ways. I can hear sometimes people talking about me, i have really bad hearing and sometimes after i leave a room i can remember whispers that they made after im alone.
where should I look?
i would never shoot a school. i do not care about these people enough to kill them. I do not care about anyone except me i just want to have some privacy. I crave privacy.
people think that im a rapist,nazi, school shooter. Which I am none of those.
yes bb send me pics plz

OP WILL NEVER KILL HIMSELF. HE LOVES HIMSELF TOO MUCH.

>i have no idea. No one will talk to me and tell me why. I know for a fact people know they just refuse to tell me. I don't know how they are going to set me up but they are looking for ways. I can hear sometimes people talking about me, i have really bad hearing and sometimes after i leave a room i can remember whispers that they made after im alone.

This is almost certainly schizophrenia, user.

Your life is about to get really fucking hard, like harder than you could possibly imagine.

You need to get to a psychiatrist today if possible.

This is all going to be a non-issue soon, because you're done with school very shortly.

You need to get help.

Or maybe they're talking about you like they'd talk about anyone else who enters or leaves a room?

why do you say that i will be done with school very shortly that is very scary. I want to just get through school. And people don't want me to do well
touche

>why do you say that i will be done with school very shortly that is very scary.

You're probably going to, best case scenario, end up on disability living in a group home.

It's unlikely that you'll have anything resembling a normal life based on the clear onset of schizophrenia that you're providing in this thread.

I wish you the best of luck, but the truth is that things are not gonna be the same for you ever again.

You need to get help ASAP.

shit too bad this is user. :((((((, will delete history after this thread. :P

posting on Sup Forums is kinda beautiful, because its user, and its like you never said anything and even if people track your IP, They can't say shit to get you fucked because you can always deny everything and school doesn't track shit like this.

i just wanna say nice try. you almost got me fag