Was this actually as red pilled as the trailer seemed?

Was this actually as red pilled as the trailer seemed?

I was going to go in opening night but I got engaged, was a little busy.

(Girls white, I am too. We're going to have at least 7 kids, I'll push for 10. Still doing my part to save the white race, don't worry)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMltvlqEM54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it wasn't.

It was still pretty redpilled though. I loved it.

Worth going to?

It's more redpilled than the trailer makes it seem. Still loling over the Mudbeard thing

More Redpilled???

We're (((they))) in it?

Btw whatever neckbeard that was in my theater who was fucking laughing during the cuck joke, good job you scared all the kids in the theater and made a fool of yourself. It was amusing but not that fucking funny.

based finns creating red pilled movies!

I assume by ((they)) you mean Da Joos. Only reference to them was a doctor called Wingstien

I saw it with my girlfriend tonight. Unironically think it's one of the most red pilled movies I've ever seen.

Literally a modern day Animal Farm, exposing the evils of multi culti, migratory conquest, and if you can read through the lines, Islam.

Highly recommend

>da joos
Hi plebbit.

Definitely. The movie itself was surprisingly well done from an animation and directing standpoint, it was also fairly funny at times.

I think that the redpilling of the movie was more accidental than intentional, but some lines and scenes clearly stood out as modern allegories for immigration in Europe. I'll paraphrase some fun lines/scenes/concepts by memory:
>They don't need to fly because they live in a perfect society built for them by great eagle Everybody is convinced great eagle doesn't exist.
>"We don't know where these pigs come from, they've already lied to us once. We don't know. They could be criminals. What's so wrong about asking basic questions? Why are you so upset that we don't think alike?"
>"What the fuck is a gluten? How do we know it exists?"

It's basically Hitler v Muslims, like a fanfic but they aren't hedgehogs or time lords

Fucking Manchildren watching shit like that, no wonder the white race is doomed when people like you exist.

Ok in going and taking the wife.

Thanks for the reviews.

It was red pilled indeed and actually funny/cute at times. Its worth seeing for sure

What cuck joke? Think i missed that one

The red bird cucks the liberal dad at the start of the movie and has the baby refer to him as daddy for the rest of the film.

Oh shit i didnt think into that one because i just thought that birds label the first things they see as their parents. But that is pretty based if intentional desu

It's not full 14/88 and shit but it's pretty nice. A lot of what happened in the trailers was very brief in the beginning of the show, but it's interesting to see how many cultural references they made for an audience of parents and young children.

If you really care about spoilers, don't read this. For everyone else:

>General hippie, modern "art," and being happy/calm bashing
>Some line literally saying happy birds are out of touch with reality
>Blatant jokes about US debt, poor sportsmanship, protecting literally everyone and being assholes
>Losing faith in Mighty Eagle helped birds overcome almost literally getting cucked by Muslims
>Pigs have signs saying "go green" and Spanish shit
>The Coexist bumper sticker
>Entire pig platform is blowing shit up
>Mudbeard
>Red's the one who exposes the thousands of pigs hidden on the ships
>Bomb does a terrorist yell when he gets launched
>Chuck is an unapologetic faggot
>Sheriff is a fraud
>and much more

I thought it was a pretty decent joke, the writer used the cuckold humor more in the way Shakespeare originally used it than the way /pol throws it about.

This bumper sticker is on the pig's vehicle

If there actually is a cuck joke i will laugh for 5 minutes and give zero fucks

>Chuck is an unapologetic faggot
Remove the h from that name

The normies are shilling the fuck out of this one

>Iron Sky
>Redpilled

The aryan woman in the end becomes a coalburner, what the fuck are you on?

>iron sky
>redpilled
Easy to tell you haven't watched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMltvlqEM54
I preferred the version where the pigs were the Israelis and the birds the Palestinians.

kek

Ok ok that movie wasn't perfect especially that blond falling in love with the monkey but i did enjoy the action and special effects of the movie and nazi moon base.