So my grandfather passed away last Mondat night...

so my grandfather passed away last Mondat night. Today I'm going through some old junk of his and I found his war nudes from korea. I also found his Colt 1911, several rounds of ammo, a locket with a photo in it that's not of my grandmother, and a journal with yellowed pages.
>dubs decides which object I cum on
>trips i cum on all of it and then shoot myself in the head with the pistol

sure

Whatever fag. Shoot yourself now.

send them nudes

rolling

how about you shoot yourself in the head & then I'll cum because I'm so excited you're gone.

ill dump his war nudes for now

WTF ever fag..this thread was up last night. Op rolled trips himself. Fake and gay.

start posting photos of objects, be cool to see histor before you cum on it user

Also rollin for pistol cum

Well played.

Lol

after a major battle

after a major battle

yea and if you weren't retarded you would know that the gun jammed, like i said in that thread, faggot. i cummed on it and that should grease it up

OPs a fag an so was his grandpa

Op got dubs, cum on granpas nudes an gtfo

mine dont count i always get dubs because my grandfather is haunting all my threads
look at this faggots gay ass roody poo diary

But trips count

needs to be blurrier, i can almost make out a notebook

Bye OP

the fact you called him a faggot AND a candy ass says kys

i hope ops gonna stream... doesnt he right?

naw bitch is gonna puss out again

after meeting you, your grandfather regretted all of life decisions

you were the worst disappointment to your grandfather

remember that OP

nice dubs which of my faggot pussy grandfathers piece of shit garbage do you want me to bust the first cum on

Cum on the bullet before shooting yourself

I'll cum on the bullet but im gonna need to see some trips of I'm shooting myself in the head

cant back out now op

my own don't count because grandfather is haunting all my posts with gets because he was a massive faggot in life and is a massive faggot in death