Why, and when, did we start this meme that rape is so damaging to women?

What do they get out of pretending like it's so fucking horrible? "Oh no, a benis was in my bagina how can I live in my own skin??"

I dunno. Sometimes people's houses are robbed, and somehow they manage to still live in the same place. Change the fucking locks.

Other urls found in this thread:

natchez.craigslist.org/mis/5598293968.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

getting robbed and being raped are 2 completely different things

Who dat semen demon?

I wanna berry my dick in her

Back in the days, rape was comparable to property damage.
Especially if the woman was married, raping her was like going up to a dude's car and smashing the shit out of it.

I bet 100 dollars Zooey Deschanel talks while giving head.

Being held down while someone shoves their cock in and out of you seems pretty fucking horrible desu.

>dumb hue monkey shitting up my thread by begging the question
Not on my watch, hueboon.

>berry
>mexican intellectual

everytime

White women are not for you, Jose

I see rape as no different than any other kinds of assault. It's only sensationalized because that's how women are; call for aid from white knights and blow things out of proportion, and of course a lot of men are conditioned to buy into that bullshit.

You should get raped in the ass for that edge

It's a violation of your person. I imagine it would be the same if some dude raped you twixt the cheeks, though I don't really have any solid evidence other than my dick.

Or I could get beat up and it would be the same thing. Either way it's physical damage, possibly. And nothing else. Plus, women cum during rape all the time, so that's not even comparable.
>inb4 just because they cum doesnt mean they like it

Okay. I'll use an example that racists can understand.

Imagine that your parents are taking you for a walk in a park like they do once in a while.
They chain you to a pole, leave you alone and go shopping.
One black person show up. You can't move because you are chained.
The black person puts his erect penis in your mouth. He ejaculates inside.
Then he walks away after telling you that white men are no different from women.

Would you like that?

Because it's the ultimate form of domination and invasion of someone else's body and complete disregard of their will.

I don't think there's anything comparable to that level of powerlesness and fear.

Also, the colateral damage can be life changing. STDs, undesired pregnancy and some even get beat up with broken bones and more.

If that's not traumatizing...

>Or I could get beat up and it would be the same thing
Stop projecting, you would cry like a bitch, go back to Sup Forums

Someone post the picture of the teacher at a blackboard with a whole bunch of facts about rape on it.

This was the only teacher at a board image I could find.

Yeah... not an argument.

struggling to see the point of this post. who said anything about race either?

you're pulling stuff out of your ass. source your shit, and don't you dare link something from gender studies. oh what's that? you're just parroting random bullshit you've heard? thanks for contributing!

I'd like that more than a stabbity stab to the neck, less than a slap.
Shit example.

>Get crushed by a man twice your size
>He grips your wrists and pins your legs with his knees
>Any clothing you're wearing is torn
>Jewelry, phone, and other valuables stolen
>Dick rams into your pussy with no foreplay or care
>You start to bleed as your vagina is being torn and stretched
>You start to get choked, spit on, and struck
>Finishes inside you, potentially leaving you pregnant and without a means to call the police or an ambulance

Most """""rape""""" nowadays is a complete joke but that doesn't mean there aren't legitimate cases of sexual assault. That shit is scarring, traumatizing, and if it happened to me if I were a woman I'd probably consider suicide.

I've already had them in the order of dozens, they really seem to enjoy my ample proportions if you get my drift.

What are you going to do to stop me? Just give me the name of the chick in the OP.

>he can't into God tier oldfag memes

Might as well make a game of it.
natchez.craigslist.org/mis/5598293968.html

>bragging about the size of your dick on a Congolese basket weaving forum
Projecting much, Gonzalo?

What are you, retarded? What do you want me to source? News of rape daily posted in this board? Or do you live in a bubble and have no comprehension of how does a punch feel like? Nevermind a beating by one or more men. Nevermind the fact that many women end up dead or in a coma after a violent rape.

Ironically it stems from ancient religious traditions so hated by my most feminists.

If you think about it in a detached manner, it's nothing more than a forcible insertion of unwanted biological material. Like a bully opening your mouth and spitting or blowing snot there.

It's certainly gross and vile, but hardly life ending.

Sure, it COULD end in a baby, but in America you can just abort it. It's not like you're stuck with a rapebaby.

But feminists peddle a narrative about the destructive nature of rape that both marginalizes rape victims and does rape victims more emotional damage than is necessary because rape isn't a tool of male control over women. It's a tool of female control over men.

What do I mean by this?

If America really suffered from a "rape culture" literally no one would give a shit about it when it happens, like in say, most of the rest of the world, where women are treated as property only worth less because you don't beat your couch. But the fact is that men, for the most part, deeply love the women in their life and want to keep them safe and protected from harm. The fact that men of the west also abhor rape is what really gives feminist rape hysteria it's power.

But feminists consider rape an enormously destructive psychological force and social stigma so that rape essentially is put on par with murder. Ironically (or not, I can't tell) this has a twofold effect. For the few scumbag men who actually do get off on the power trip afforded their crime, it gives them even more power. To the victim, it makes it that much worse.

Feminists, however, don't care. It's their weapon to use against men and that's all that matters to them.

>Yeah... not an argument.
Edgy teenager fapping on rape and thinking that's a good thing because "it makes the girl cum". And you're telling I have no argument ?

Just fucking imagine getting rape in the ass you jack ass, that's the whole argument. And you know you might have a prostate orgasm, so that's basically the same thing.

Fuck off with your "same thing as being beat up". You're lying to yourself

It starts with Z.

>Not an argument

Incredibly graphic but probably accurate depiction.
It's no wonder why people can clearly distinguish a past sexual assault as the reason life gets turned upside down for them.
Though I just can't agree on the suicide thing. I can never see a rationale for taking your own life.

Yes? No?

Really?

You didn't have to describe things in such a raw way, user, you almost brought me to tears.

So you're implying that only black people rape ? Wew, racist and bigot much ?

>a am I cool yet

It makes no sense to me, OP.

Can you give out your address so I can go over to your house and rape your asshole with a large flashlight?

t. thanks.

zoe deschanel

probably a jew

This description got me pretty aroused tbqh famalam. Currently hard as rock.

I said that for OP (a racist) to understand because he can't emphatize with women.

Probably.

I bet she gets about 3 seconds into actual head before degenerating into a distracted handjob while she yammers on about nothing.

t'es pas drôle avec ton gaucheposting ironique fils de pute

It matters when the female is either a virgin or married. Except for that, there's no reason for me to care about.

so not empathizing with women is racist ?

Well, that's the left for you

because women get value out of their sexual control over men.

If they can't control a man with their sexuality, they dont feel like they are worth anything.

That's why feminism is such a joke. The world is not a safe place for women.

Equal rights? Can they physically take them? No?

Back in the fucking kitchen.

Does laughing while being tickled mean it's funny?

Same reason that alimony is abused.

There used to be a problem that both things actually addressed, and that problem is no longer considered a problem, but the tools implemented to counter said problems stick around because it's still useful to the average woman.

Women also oppose things like handgun ownership which is a fantastic force equalizer FOR women.

But they'd rather women be raped than be able to protect themselves.

I would still make her my waifu

>source your shit,
I'll source my 5th grade health class that sex can lead to pregnancies and STDs. Sup Forums users just keep getting younger and younger.

We know you do Japan. Gotta fidddle those chinks in the subway.

My stepdad says he's still relatively haunted by getting mugged at gunpoint like 30 years ago.

I couldn't really imagine getting wrestled to the ground by a guy stronger than me and having my butthole penetrated at the threat of death.

>have sex with dozens of man
>complain about rape

Women logic

Think she's married with a kid (or two) now.

But to be honest I don't give a fuck.

>she's having sex with other men
>so I can rape her
typical indian

That is literally the only thing women do better then men

Stop embarassing us Nethercuck, that's a kike.

Because muh feels. Guns R BAD CUZ THEY CAN KILL PEOPLE

>let's forget for a moment that anything can kill people

Media preys upon the woman's inability to think for herself, and so gun rights for everyone are affected via manipulation of woman feels.

All the more reason we should retract the right to vote, among many other things, from women.

what's wrong with kikes?

Media kikes are 99% lefty.

>India
>Defending rape

>being this new

They're negro-blooded non-white leftist filth that vote for bigger governments and more immigration while wanting Israel to remain closed off.
They have always been at the center of wars and things we now consider evil, they need to fuck off to Israel and stay there.

>tfw this is my life with current gf
>have to finish myself half the time

Seriously

>they need to fuck off the israel where mudbeards can nuke them all at once

ftfy

Je suis pas ironique.
N'insulte pas ma mère btw.

Most Sup Forums posters are racist, I assume he is since he can't empathize with women.

Guns are bad because they create shootings.

starting to happen with me and my gf, she gets 'distracted' easily. more likely she just is too lazy to give a good blowjob.

in return, i've began just nutting on her face. i think part of her likes it that way, because it's less work for her.

gotta start aiming for her eyes now.

Remind me about this thread when I'm fucking you in your tight, tight boyhole OP abd the endless therapy and inevitable suicide you'll experience from a benis in your butthole

>knives are bad people they create stabbings
>spoons are bad because they create spoonings
>chopsticks are bad because they create choppings
>fists are bad because they create fistings
>cars are bad because they create carrings

Someone intent on killing people is going to find a way. Believe it or not, guns are already one of the hardest ways to kill a bunch of people. They aren't as easily obtainable as you want to believe, surrender monkey.

>change the locks on your bagina

>Guns are bad because they create shootings.

This kind of thinking is why your country will never be great.

Wtf, my girl enjoys giving me blowjobs almost as much as I enjoy receiving them. I can last 10 minutes or more sometimes, she cups my balls and uses hands also, in the end swallows all. She asks me to tell her about other women fucked before her too, weird considering that she was virgin before me.

The difference being guns are only there to kill.

>Someone intent on killing people is going to find a way.
I don't think so lol. You would become a great mass murderer lol.

>guns are already one of the hardest ways to kill a bunch of people
lol

No

>Most Sup Forums posters are racist
False

You should try getting raped and finding out yourself. How bad can it be?

I say that if he cums that wasn't rape

>only to kill

Anything held to defend you is meant to kill.

You have a weak argument.

Should we chop your arms off because you might choke someone to death if you get attacked?

Guns are tools. It's people that kill people. What is so difficult for you to understand.

I was taking a shit while I read your post. The laughter made my bunghole go into scissors way too early. What a mess you've made in my ass, user.

Seems bad, but not "OMG THIS IS LITERALLY THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!" bad. They act like it's worse than murder. It's not even as bad as having your house burn down.

anyways before you respond

you seriously do not get it.

people are going to kill people with or without guns

watch any isis vids? niggers are being thrown in acid, ran over by tanks, beheaded.

where was the gun control there and did it help anyone?

>nope

you gun control morons need to start identifying the problem as PEOPLE and more specifically their fanaticism, which is killing people.

gun control removes the ability to defend normal people from nutcases who aren't going to follow the law, and shoot you to death anyways.

do you understand, leftycuck?

So you've been both raped and had your house burn down?

whats that supposed to mean?

1. I think it's worse for women, because of 1 woman 10 men 1 baby logic, they are programmed to be much more protective of their sexual organ. I don't think we men can understand how bad it is.

2. Because for me as a man, what would be the worst about being raped, is if people found out about it.

People complaining about rape on GoT, but not about Theon getting his dick chopped off and completely broken down by torture. Or all the people that die etc. is pretty ridiculous though.

Why are my parents chaining me to a tree?

He asked why rape is so bad, and then you invented a scenario that includes rape AND other stuff. The worst part of that story is my parents chaining me to a tree. And that has nothing to do with rape you fucking idiot.

>being this new

>What a mess you've made in my ass, user.

TOPKEK

So you would rather want a black guy to rape you in the ass, meanwhile fearing for your life, and leaving you with aids than get beaten up?

there are serious psychological implications you moron.

people live this perpetual fantasy that they have /some/ degree of control over their environment, it's a sense of entitlement even. but it's healthy.

when you're raped all that goes away and your psyche breaks, you start asking questions that will make any sane person schizophrenic. it's simply not possible to cope with it.

sexuality is what defines us. rob someone of their identity and see what happens. it's not pretty. this has nothing to do with Jews, feminism of the media. it's a psychological fact.

>People complaining about rape on GoT, but not about Theon getting his dick chopped off and completely broken down by torture. Or all the people that die etc. is pretty ridiculous though.

There is an issue that female fans of fiction have with rape being a too common story mechanic in addition too the trivializing of it culturally. There is a legitimate complaint somewhere in here.

However, it is overshadowed by the "omg so triggered!" retards and the people who insist we need more female characters but nothing bad can happen to them.

on some deep down psychological level they know their bussy is their primary value to society. so when it's violated w/o their consent, they pretty much feel worthless.

idk that's my guess

>rape
>causes little to no lasting damage

>house burn down
>lose everything

I know which one I'd rather have done to me.

If you're going to pull the "well you can't make an arguement unless you've had this subjective experience card" then you might as well give up. With any evidence or reason to believe you, I'm going to go with what makes sense.

1. Rape was common historically
2. Murder was common historically
3. Rape is not common in fantasy
4. Murder is common in fantasy

Too common = it exist at all in fantasy?

neither are they for you babydick

This is essentially the real answer, and it's obvious. Evolution has bred woman to protect their wombs, essentially, this they have an greater instinctual fear from rape.

But all the consequences for rape are now gone (except STDs. That much is still real).

Rape isn't nearly as common as killing in Game of Thrones. That whole arguement is bullshit and you know it.

This is a big thing, the psychological impact. Being raped is a terrible experience, but what truly seems to break people is the fear of it. A woman who can only associate men with being raped can never have a life until this is overcome. People who are terrified for years because someone that is close to them or they live with or see regularly rapes them (like a father, uncle, whatever) this is a brutally psychological pain that is hard to overcome.

If you can pass your one time random rape off as a terrible accident of fate, you'll probably manage ok and recover in good order. Once you start fearing rape in every corner and seeing it in every glace and feeling it in every touch... well, you're in a pretty bad place.

You can replace your stuff. The trauma of losing some things can last, but I don't think I'm attached to anything I own as much as my personal space and body and right to exist with non-consensual dicks in me.

The psychological damage from rape can last a lifetime. There are a lot of variables there.

>rape causes schizophrenia
>psychological degree

Where did you get your degree? Rape doesn't cause scizophrenia. General abuse during childhood dies increase risk, but that's just trauma in general, and it has to occur early in life to have any effect.

Lol you are a funny guy.

Lol no, guns' purpose is to harm and kill, do you not get that.

Their country isn't safe so it doesn't matter for them

Lol you sure can't take a laugh
I was making fun of him since he is a neckbeard

>you can replace things you've lost

Do you even understand the concept of money? What happens when you can't keep your job? What happens when you lose all your savings and are now in debt from your losses?

Rape? You keep ALL your resources. Nothing of value was lost.