Why are you still a virgin?

Why are you still a virgin?

let see the vid

this

Bait image but this happens all the time in real life anyways. Schools are full of black male athletes and white female cheerleaders. Obviously these two being the most popular groups in schools are going to also be having a lot of sex.

>cheerleaders
>popular
Maybe in 80's movies

> be me, 18 y/o
> fucking beta, fat, neckbearded and ugly af, the only thing missing in this picture is the fedora and a pair of catanas on my back
> i also smell like shit, bc im a piece of shit that doesnt take care of himself
> that leads to me beeing more shit, which leads to the previous

Oh jolly gee, why could i possibly be a virgin?

because I didnt play sports in highschool so I didnt get to bang any cheerleaders, thats how it went. Jocks and student council kids got all the hot girls, everyone else was considered a loser

Are you seriously trying to say that athletes and cheerleaders aren't the popular people in schools all across America?

>Student council
?

You realize the problem and 18 is nothing. You still have all the time in the world to change yourself. Start small, escalate weekly. Shower once a week? Start showering twice for a week. Shower three times the week after that etc. Same with exercise - walk for 5mins. Next week make it 15. By the time you're 20 you'll have all the good habits and you'll be able to make more. Just gradually increasing, man.

Student government, rolling in pussy.

I don't think schools have that kind of shit anymore, man. You underestimate how phones and the internet has changed shit.

America is truly a Mongrel nation run by Jews

I don't know how to meet people or talk to people. Its easier to stay inside on my computer

Wheres the fucking video you nerds

Thank you, i really apreciate that, but i am allready showering daily, aswell as going swimming once a week. Im driving most distances in my daily routine by bycicle and often take long walks of 2 - 4 hours length. The problem is, that i have been this repulsing all my life (or at least since my puberty).

i tried looking this up. i don't think op is telling the truth :(

Eurofag here, I want to know about this...
cheerleaders, is that thing like in the movies? and wtf with being popular on school/high school? Is like in the movies with nerds with glasses and sluts covered in make up?

>Oh jolly gee, why could i possibly be a virgin?

Start here:

>be me
>17
>Just got out of a really toxic 2-year serious relationship, constant sex, she liked it rough and was a "little"
>Since then I've seen two girls
>First girl I met around the time I tried to commit suicide
Since you fags are so obsessed, it was by slashing wrists as deep as possible with a scalpel, hanging, and was intended to also be by fire. The cops got there too soon and I was bleeding too heavily to do anything but douse myself in gasoline, I couldn't use my lighter no matter how hard I tried, and the blood spurting everywhere didn't help
>Break up with her a few months later due to her being 2 years younger than me and too innocent
>Get with this girl from school that's crazy for me, says she has been since the day she saw me
>Plenty of fucking to be had here, goys

Tldr I'm not

> All i know about 'Murica is wat I saw in some lame ass 90' movies

when i was in school - it was basically like that. it just comes down to beauty. beautiful people just get treated better. people wanna be around them more - you're european so i know you dont understand.

>You underestimate how phones and the internet has changed shit.

All what phones and the internet did was made it easier for women to filter out the undesired men so they can be even more picky with what men they choose to surround themselves with. The status quo of who is popular has never and will never change.

I'm 110 pounds, 5'7" in height and have no muscle, so I'm not a 10/10 (I'm not ugly to my awareness though).

I don't know how to make conversation, so I never go out and talk to people, instead staying inside and playing on my computer when I'm not attending my college classes. I am also too afraid and too nervous to meet and fuck random strangers online, and I find prostitution disgusting so I have no intention to hire a prostitute. I've just been hoping for girls to someday approach me first since I'm especially bad at starting conversation. I also would prefer not to have sex with someone if I don't actually care about them, and I don't want to date anyone who doesn't share my interests. In other words, I want to date a girl that likes anime and video games and only fuck her after knowing I care about her.

>The status quo of who is popular has never and will never change.

I was a Dungeons & Dragons geek in high school.

Now I'm 40 and banging mad young girls on tinder.

You just need to know where to look.

>phones are nothing but tinder machines for sluts

>Now I'm 40 and banging mad young girls on tinder.

That is because women have and always will want older guys.

When i was in high school nobody even knew who the cheerleaders were

Protip: You're ugly, with those stats

exactly this
classes here are reduced, you usually don't know about people of other classes... be someone that gets the "cool" recognition for everyone is hard. We just have the smart guy of the class and the retard one, and nobody want to be the retard.

same here

Am I really?

>be someone that gets the "cool" recognition for everyone is hard
right. because it's pretty hard for everyone to be beautiful over there.

17 and not hot

>That is because women have and always will want older guys.

So wait until you're my age.

It's great.

Not meant to be bait, but I guess that answers my question.

How is this news?

That shit probably happens all the time

Assuming this isn't bait...

Tweeze your eyebrows, get an adult haircut, shave, wear better clothes.

As long as your personality isn't complete shit you should be able to find women.

>Not meant to be bait

What's an adult haircut?

>What's an adult haircut?

Something that doesn't look like you did it yourself.

lmgtfy.com/?q=adult+haircut

I'm quite handsome. I've always been.
I never been popular tho.

you're the reason this thread is dead now.

Edgiest person ITT, checkā€™d

>cuck thread in disguise
hide this shit

I'm not black and/or rich so no girl wants to have anything to do with me basically.

But idgaf. We have traps now and everyone knows traps are better than girls. Gonna get myself a qt trap gf and never have to worry about getting her pregnant. I win.

happy to serve the commun good and end a meaningless /thread

Finding traps is just as hard as finding girls though

The cheerleaders at my high school were weird and ugly as fuck.

i am not.

why does "being a virgin" matter?

figure that one out, and you might just figure out that you have never been able to think for yourself since you were a toddler

post the vid tho

choice

>Am I really?

Imma go with "no," but you're kinda derpy. Don't fret, though - there's chicks out there into that. No, I'm not kidding.

That said, you want a chick into ah-nee-muh and vidya? That looks like a dorm room to me - your school have an anime club? Mine did, every fuckin college in my state did. Go there.

If it's a sausage fest, plan B: Find the goth hangout in your town, every college town has one. I know you're weird and can't talk to people, but as long as you don't dress like a Columbinefag, *someone* will come talk to you. You don't have to dress "goth," either, just GO (maybe more than once) - you have no fucking idea how much anime and vidya is consumed by goth people.

Plan C: Go to the gym and run laps. You don't have to lift, you don't have to do much of anything, just get some cheap running shoes, a t-shirt and some gym shorts and go run in a circle. You'll probably vomit the first time. Power through. This part isn't gonna help you meet anyone, but at least you'll be out in public when you fall down from exhaustion instead of on some fuckin backroad or something.

TL;DR: Go where people talk about the things you're into. People will be talking about the things you're into. Join the conversation. You may fuck it up - just keep trying. If you can get in a social group, women will be there, too.

BTW... this is all just Step One to getting your shit together.

>Finding traps is just as hard as finding girls though

If not harder.

Hey guys I'm a 18f and really horny rn so plz send me pics to my cell phone at 4197182633 and if I like them enough I will reply with pics of my wet pussy

Fucking amateurs.

So basically, get out of my dorm room and go where people with similar interests are. I stopped going to the anime club here because the president and vice president are awful, but I guess I can ignore that and start going again and talking to people.

Might be losing my virginity soon faggots. Need help and pointers

>get out of my dorm room and go where people with similar interests are

Well, when you say it like that, it sounds much simpler and nicer.

>the president and vice president are awful

Yeah, that fuckin happens. Fortunately, by definition, they can't hold those positions forever. If they're not in charge anymore, you should definitely go back. Groups like that are always gaining and losing members, it could be a somewhat different group this time.

Also, since I've got your attention, don't forget there are free mental health services in the medical centers of most college campuses. Universities *know* there are a certain percentage of their population that only leave their rooms to go to class and are having a shit time. New studies are showing a link between certain physical ailments and loneliness. You're paying tuition, you're forced to have medical insurance just to attend - this is one of the things you (or your parents) are going into unfathomable debt for, use it if you have to.

1) You're gonna feel like a jackass, but... practice putting on condoms. I'm serioulsy. There are few things more boner-shriveling than a chick with spread legs leading to a wet pussy, WAITING for you to get the stupid fucking thing on so you can get it in her.

2) Don't worry about your performance. Don't worry about coming, not coming, losing your boner, nothing. Revel in the fact that you're finally fucking someone. Only worry about whether you're inadvertently hurting her, like leaning on her hair or something.

Unless she's a complete piece of shit, she ain't gonna judge you for the first time. And if she DOES judge you, tell her she's a piece of shit.

3) If it looks like you're not going to cum (which does happen), call it after a little bit. Unless she's having the time of her life, in which case, you're living the dream.