So Sup Forums I have an interview at Wendy's and I blaze a fair amount of weed...

So Sup Forums I have an interview at Wendy's and I blaze a fair amount of weed, during the interview if asked if I do any drugs should I tell the truth? I took a dab yesterday and I have the interview in 40 minutes so

dude weed lmao

It's a fucking fast food joint mate literally everyone smokes

Nobody at Wendy's is going to care if you smoke weed.

Say no while nodding your head

yeah, be honest. in all likelyhood they smoke too and would offer to smoke you out after hiring you just to make you feel at home. i worked at burker king and would go in high all the time, so would my manager and his manager, they just didn't care and we were the best bk in hartsford.

Of course you don't tell the truth, boy. Even if nobody there actually cares I wouldn't tell them at the interview. I'm not sure if they drug test, if so it'd probably be a saliva test which you should be able to pass if you brush your teeth well and use some mouthwash before the interview.

Say no, offer interviewer a joint afterwards. You'll get the job.

Just ask if weed is a drug.
Since its Wendy's, smoking weed may be a requirement!

I really wouldn't lie. On the other hand i wouldn't expect such a stupid question.

In the interview, probably say you don't, but don't bring it up, there's no reason to mention it because nobody gives a fuck if you do.

Op here it's my first job so sorry for the lack of knowledge but thank you for the insight

Depends on the interviewer. If it seems to be the no fun allowed type, don´t tell, else say yes. But usually nobody should give a fuck, most people do it themselves. I work in a small company and everyone is either still smoking or has smoked at some point, not to mention other drugs. I imagine Wendy´s also is rather small like 5-10 people, probably half of them smoke if not more.

No one at Wendy's cares if you smoke weed.
They won't ask you, but if they do, just say you don't.
Use your brain man.
People lie and exaggerate in interviews all the time.

Simple

>Legal state say no
>Illegal state say no

They wont drug test you unless you give them a reason, or unless you get injured in the workplace.

This is one of those situations that it's better to lie, unless you know 100% the person asking it is DDB (down to blaze - I just made this up).

1. Obviously don't tell your employer that you smoke weed in an interview. What the fuck kind of question is that?
2. In the very unlikely event that they require a drug test, just take it. You might pass, and even if you don't, they might hire you anyway, because what difference does it make?
3. That is a horrible goddamn photo. It looks like a crumpled, snotty tissue held above lumpy pea soup.

You absolutely say no. Lying is fine, don't be such a weirdo.

Say no. Most places will not hire you if you say yes. If they drug test you, you're going to fail anyway so just say no. I really doubt they'll drug test.

tell him you where in a legal state with some buddies last weekend and you smoked for the first time

Never tell a potental employer you do drugs. You will not get hired

Op here, I'm in Michigan for reference

I've been hired as a sales manager multiple times.
In the interview I tell them I'm an awesome sales person.
I'm not, I fucking suck. It doesn't fit my personality at all, but I still get the job.

>be honest
This is terrible advice in any job interview. Everybody lies at least a little, and drug use is basically the most obvious possible thing to lie about.

>Say no, offer interviewer a joint afterwards.
Funny, but if you actually take this guy seriously, you need a brain scan.

>say you don't, but don't bring it up
The most straightforward advice. It's Wendy's, nobody cares. There *are* qualifications for the job, but mostly you just have to be legally allowed to work (I think for Wendy's that means at least 16, and ofc you need a social or some other proof of citizenship) and not be a serial rapist or something.

Plenty of jobs take drug use very seriously. This is not one of them. Just forget about the whole thing.

This.

gtfo

>should I tell the truth?
fuck no.

Thank you this is actually really helpful.

what do you mean gtfo? The one pic I posted is actually accurate. Fucking lie and be somebody you're not until you get the job. Gotta look out for yourself.

This coming from an ex manager who used to conduct interviews and hire people. Though my job was to look through the fakers but sometimes it doesn't always work. Hired plenty of people over the years who did great in interviews and were absolutely shitty fucking workers that we canned after a few shifts.