Mfw when I suddenly remember Donalf Trumd is president of USA

>mfw when I suddenly remember Donalf Trumd is president of USA
>gun crime rampant and dead bodies and black people litter the streets
>Medical system so shit it costs $10,000 to see the doctor, pay money, prob get shot on tbey way home
>the absolute state of America

Mfw when I'm part or the best nation in the world, Great Britain, and we are leaving shitty Europe as we are best country and will do better.

Oh look, a new shift of shills

>it costs $10,000 to see the doctor
Wish I got paid that much for consultation

The piece of paper your mom wrote on to make you feel like a doctor, has no value in the real world.

cost me that much to get 2 fuckin steroid shots so I could beat wtf had my throat swollen shut, you kidding me????

Lol this is really funny did you make this?

America is the greatest country in the history of the world... There's honestly not even a close 2nd

He had the opportunity to get treatment, he chose not to... funny meme but you must have not watched/understood the show

>Norway
>Denmark
>Sweden
>UK
>Japan
>Iceland
>France
>Spain
>Germany

All better in every way then America. Literally every measurement for these is better

user I don't know if you've been paying attention lately to our news, I am British too so I'll break it down for you. Our NHS isn't staying free. It is completely impossible for our health service to stay free. The biggest haemorrhaging of money is actually cancer treatments and surgeries and eventually they will be partially subsidised and you will have to pay to have priority over others. It is gonna happen whether you like it or not.

He’s making America great again.
Good job Drumft

>Agree with all but Iceland

Depends on perspective. Quality of life index/ highest living standards per capita for is Denmark or Norway.
For highest military power and lawyers per capita, sure America is the best but that hardly makes anyone happy.

Have you been to anywhere in southern Europe lately? Spain, Italy and Greece are suffering from abject poverty, failing healthcares and skyhigh unemployment. Oh and completely uncontrolled immigration.

>Spain, Italy and Greec
Have always been subhumans, no one in the rest of europe cares

No matter how much immigrants we accept, our numbers will never be as high as yours.

Also what about the other countries he listed? Spain is poor yes, and Japans economy is suffering, but the rest are all objectively better.

What's wrong with Iceland

Japan isn't in Europe.
British immigration is sky high, but we don't have nearly as many undocumented like Spain, Italy and Greece do seeing as they only have to sail to those places.

>gun crime rampant

not every city in America is detroit OP.

>Japan isn't in Europe.

Thanks genius. I was simply referring to the other guys list.

Florida
Miami
California
Los Angeles
New York
Boston

All ripe with him warefar

hahaha nice image buddy. Mind if I save it? :D

>Still thinking Brexit will actually go through
You're still a part of Europe and you will continue to be so, how does that make you feel?

he didn't want to accept any help from his former partners who he despised

I think you didn't pay enough attention yourself

You are too delicate to live in the U.S.

Woooooooooo

You have proven my point, we have transcended the need for women.

Iceland is a failed experiment.

President Donalf Trumd is best President