Suicide methods thread

Suicide methods thread

So I'm going to get drunk (for courage) and kill myself this weekend. I don't have any sophisticated methods and can't be bothered with the planning associated with "painless" death methods. Im thinking either a train (put my head under incoming wheels) or a very high building (I'm scared of heights, tho).

Any other "quick" ways that Sup Forums can think of?

How old are you? If you're really young forget it, there's lots of time to change things around. I'm not saying that suicide is never the answer, but when people who are like 16 and still in high school commit suicide it's ridiculous. There's tons of time to improve things. Now if you're like 45 and things are never going to improve, that might be a different story.

td;dr, if you're young, there's time to change things.

get a fake gun,go somewere secured as hell(ex:an airport),yell some shit in arabic,suicide by come let them shoot you.

Where do you draw the line?
20?
30?
40?

Asking 'cuz I' ve been thinking about suicide aswell

I don't know, that's all up to you. If I *had* to come up with a number personally, I'd say if by around 30-35, shit still sucks, well, you've given life a good chance and lived most of your prime.

When I was younger, I didn't think I'd live past 25. Then I realized how dumb that was and I'm 28 and don't think about it anymore.

It's almost laughable when high school kids now, looking back, talk about suicide or actually do it. Boo hoo, you have no friends and this girl doesn't like you? Grow the fuck up and be the master of your own destiny. I learned how to get girls and be more social. It's all up to you. Good luck anons.

Suicidal here as well. I hope you don't go through with it but I understand your pain. Have you talked to anyone about what's happening with you?

I'm 25 now. I put 30 as my cutoff date. If things don't improve by then, I'm going to an hero. For now I'm trying (probably in vain) to improve.

if you need courage to kill yourself, your life can't be that bad, you fucking pussy. If I intend to kill myself, I intend to bludgeon myself to death with a rubber mallet. If I'm not dedicated enough to kill myself with a rubber mallet, I'm not ready to die prematurely yet.

tfw OP tries to get suicide methods from Sup Forums, but get counseling thread instead.

What do you consider needs improving?

You don't have to be a rich millionaire with tons of bitches to be happy. If you got a stable job, a few close friends, and a girlfriend, isn't that a good thing?

I don't know what you have, just saying...

I don't really have anything. I'm a kissless virgin, dead-end job, no social life to speak of. I doubt 5 years will fix that but I'm going to try, on the off chance I get lucky and things turn around.

crazy times we live in, yeah? Where the edgy counterculture wants you to live well, love your family, find christ.

>Sup Forums
>edgy

pick one.

you basicly just posted
>Sup Forums
>reddit
pick both

I also want to kill myself , my life is shit but i would want to know what is feel to have a girlfriend before i die

Yeah same here. That faint hope is the only thing keeping me going.

Kys however you want but make a spectacle of it.

Leave a note at your death place saying “the truth can be found here ....” and then create a massive scavenger hunt with riddles and stuff.

After wasting a lot of time and resources the final clue will be some co-ordinates and a shovel.

When the police or whoever dig a hole there they’ll find a box. In that box will be a bit of your turd and a final note.

“Traps aren’t gay”

Roll for this

nice !!!!

btw op try therapy m8 helped 4 me at least and now i love living

u can only throw your life away once

What shitty advice. So older people are disposable to you? Perhaps you are the young one, who shouldn't even be giving advice. You are talking out of your dirty unwashed asshole, because this thread now smells like pure unadulterated shit thanks to the turds you've been spurggling.

Sup Forumsrother, if you have any family, close friends, think about them for a second and how this will effect them. you are better than you think you are, and you have more potential then you can ever imagine, im here for you brother, anything i can do let me know.

Not disposable at all. But if you've given life a fair chance and tried the full version out instead of just the demo, and it still sucks, well you've made an informed decision.

oh boi quality content....

of course its retarded if someone who isnt mature enough to do such a decision takes a fatal permanent solution

plus teenage years and young adulthood is a very fragile time

So we must continue to play even if it suck and finally understand that we have lost our time for nothing. In my opinion better die young when you have not suffer to much yet

It's retarded for anyone, not matter the age. You don't even seem to understand how someone could even come to the conclusion of suicide. But people on Sup Forums always cry wolf, so no suicides will happen from this thread anyway.

No, sometimes you gotta grind a little, level up, and then the story gets better lol. But not always. Like FF14 never got better.

Yeah, stop giving advice. Seek some help of your own.

here you are bro

Rob a bank and blow all the money

Just dont do it, it is pointless, if you are kissless, go out, meet someone and kiss that girl, if you have a shitty job, improve it, life is sooo full of things, different and amazing to just waste all of them because of some shitty feelings, dont give up, mate, just work hard to improve your condition, dont you ever stop learning and trying new things, you will be amazed of how much you are losing

Sometime the story never get better specialy if the gameplay suck

Get in car, put on seatbelt, roll up Windows. Drive to bridge, drive off bridge into deep water.

You'll never find yourself out.

99% kill rate.

don't expect your life to magically change for you.
you have to make it change. that involves you getting off your ass and getting out of the house and putting yourself outside of your comfort zone.

Must try , but i barely have the cash for it , this really work ?

Yeah, I'm trying that. Not working so far.

Rape

Doesn't work anymore, they put trace amount of oxygen in these cans so people would stop killing themselves with it

i think the best is to drive really fast and hit something :) but dont hit shit before you go fast enough when you are drunk whahahaha

fucking sucks...

don't be an hero. Get Hermit Crabs, those will set your life in track. they're fucking adorable.

It's like to say run to an cripple

I don't have a suicide problem. I overcame mine by improving my life, even though it wasn't easy.

The outcome of your life is what you make of it.

Yeah I know, will leave you with permanent brain damage
I was thinking of getting the (((doctor's))) prescription off his site but idk if it's legit anymore after he got arrested

WTF , so they don't want you to die but instead they make you disabled for the rest if your life. Great Logic
Suicide is the true redpill or what ?

Remember OP: Suicide is painless. And it brings on many changes.

Society is a joke my man. They don't care about your suffering, they just don't want to feel bad or waste money. Ever notice how when you open yourself up to people they immediately tell you to get help, even tho most of the time talking to a friend is most of the help you need. People aren't good, they want to feel good, and they'd rather stay away from anything that makes them sad or uncomfortable. They tell you to get help and feel like they've accomplished something great, whether you rot or not, they might call you a month later to clear their conscience but that's as far as they'll go.

Yeah true , the worst os this shitty psychologists who just take tout money and do what a friend can do.
When tout feel like shit , it's very hard top go throw off it , its alway come back and tout just live because tout must.

Sorry for some word , i have french autocorrector

You mean all of them? Psychology is a pseudoscience

I feel after a while it's better to say fuck it, let it all go and live a life of backpacking away from society, or die trying. I'm gonna try one last time, il give it one last attempt..
We'll see how it goes

As I have fought about the same thing I think there is something you should try before you do something you regret, it helped me. First, spend some time alone, do that until you feel comfortable to be on your own. I do not mean to just sit at home, but instead do stuff on your own. After that learn to be sort of a "prick". What I mean by that is do not ever try to please anyone. Just do what you want and let other people deal with there own fucking problems. Doing this made me more secure with myself. I started by traveling Europe by my self. When I came back I really tried not to give a shit about anyone. Try it. I mean it can not hurt. The most important thing is to be comfortable with yourself, than all other problems will seem much smaller, especially if you also learn not to give a shit.

No just the ones who lisen to your pathetic story. I have a great respect for psycho un general

Yeah , if I can give an advice from my poor life it will be : alway make news thinks , the routine is very bad

>Any other "quick" ways that Sup Forums can think of?

Yeah, listen, you're 19, right? Just got your heart broken for the first time? Give it some time. Suicide is a bit extreme.

this

It's not a hard science though. Not replicable studies, no empircal data. It's trash science.

Just shoot up a bunch of heroin and crack take the easy way out you fag

But it is very interesting , i mean we are happy just because of muh brain and imagine if we succed to find something that can make all of us happy

Yeah, but neuroscience is working hard at that, using actual science. Psychology is a guessing game.

In this case he would had a gf and i pretty sure that those who never get one are more depressed because when you already have one , you know it's possible

True , neuroscience it's obviously better

if you don't care about pain, then you should just wait it out. Living another 30 years has to be torture right?

suicide is fun