IM A PRIEST AND I BELIEVE ALL FAGGOTS AND DYKES SHOULD BE PUBLICLY BEATEN DO DEATH WITH CLUBS AS A SPORT

IM A PRIEST AND I BELIEVE ALL FAGGOTS AND DYKES SHOULD BE PUBLICLY BEATEN DO DEATH WITH CLUBS AS A SPORT

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT BITCH?

I condone beating fags for sport as long as you don't beat them too badly I suppose there's no harm

What religion?

It's a rabi ffs look at his choker

Keep sucking cock

hit me harder daddy

There are many types of Christians, I want to know which branch of heretic I might be dealing with.

Religious or Diocesan?

I AM ALSO DOING CATHIOLIC LECTURES WHERE I TEACH KIDS THE BASICS OF CHRISTIAN MORALITY AND LOVE OF GOD AND ONCE I SAW FOUR OF MY STUDENTS KICKING ONE KID I CAME UP TO THEM AND ASKED THEM WHY ARE THEY KICKING THE KID AND TOLD THEM THIS IS NOW WHAT I WAS TEACHING THEM WHEN ONE OF MY STUDENTS SAID THAT THE KID THEY ARE BEATING WAS GAY

KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF THAT FAGGOT DEGENERATE WAS MUCH EASIER WHEN DONE IN A GROUP OF FIVE

AFTER THAT I REWARDED THE STUDENTS WITH ICE CREAM FOR GOOD CHRISTIAN BEHAVIOUR

cute little troll, you fish that bait

so you encourage others to sin than absolving and preventing more sin to happen

> I'm an Imam*

(Fixed that for you)

Don't Do that! Throw them off buildings like ISIS LOL

"...'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength... Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these."

Homosexuality may be a sin, but doing harm is not love. Hell is full of "priests" like you.

LOVE MEANS THAT YOU PROTECT EVERYONE, EVEN THE ONES FAR FROM YOU. MANY PEOPLE COULD HAVE BEEN INFECTED BY HIS DISEASE IF HE WAS NOT BEATEN UP. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS ONLY FOR THE ONES DESERVING IT. GAYS WANTS TO DESTROY OUR LOVING RELIGION. BY BEATING HIM UP WE PROTECTED HUNDREDS, POSSIBLY MILLIONS OF GOOD CHRISTIANS.

Is joining in an option?

i dont know how to tell you this but you are going to hell, when you die Jesus is going to look you in the eye and say why did you beat him up.

I DID NOT BEAT UP JESUS, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

when i was young, the priest would tell us that to respect others and i quote for i am jesus and i am the beggar you see in the street, i am the woman working hard for her children, i am the child you refused to help

well would matter if there was a god, but as there is not you're just a deluded child abuser

Matthew 25:40 - "Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me."

EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. THAT KID WOULD HAVE MADE THAT BEGGARS LIFE HARDER BY NOT MARRYING A GOOD CHRISTIAN GIRL. THAT KID WOULD HAVE MADE JESUS' LIFE HARDER TOO. HE DIED FOR OUR SINS, BECAUSE NOBODY IS BORN INNOCENT. BUT EXTRA SINS ARE NOT FORGIVEN AUTOMATICALLY. JESUS WAS ACTIVELY AGAINST THESE ABOMINATIONS, FOR EXAMPLE HE MULTIPLIED FISH.

you should have stopped those kids and told them they were sinning. violence is never the answer.

this is what's called taqqiya, where someone preaches islam, but claims to be their competition.

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)"

THIS IS WHY FAGGOTS AND DYKES NEED TO BE FUCKING SLAUTHERED

I PERSONALLY IMAGINE HOW THE PURIGING WOULD BE DONE

EVERY CITY AND VILLAGE WOULD HAVE A DESIGNATED ARMED ORGANIZATION WHO'S SOLE PURPOSE WOULD BE TO TRACK DOWN AND CATCH BY FORCE EVERY FUCKING DEGENERATE FAGGOT AND DYKE IN THE TOWN AND ROUND THEM ALL UP IN THE MAIN CITY SQUARE. FAGGOTS AND DYKES WOULD THEN HAVE ALL OF THEIR BELONGINGS CONFISCATED BY THE CHURCH INCLUDING THE CLOTHES THAT THEY ARE CURRENTY WEARING (THE BELONGINGS WOULD BE LATER PURIFIED OF FAGGOTRY WITH HOLY WATER). NOW AFTER ALL THEIR PROPERTY IS CONFISCATED AND THEY ARE STANDING NAKED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SQUARE FOR ALL TO SEE, EVERY CITIZEN OF THE TOWN WOULD BE REQUIRED TO COME TO THE SQUARE WITH HIS FAMILY WHERE THEY ALL WOULD BE GIVEN CLUBS, AFTER THIS THE LOCAL CHURCH AUTHORITY WOULD GIVE A SHORT SPEECH ABOUT PURIFYING DEGENERATES AND START BA COUNTDOWN FROM TEN TO ONE WHICH WPOULD INDICATE THE BEGINING OF THE PURIFICATION. ALL OF THE FAMILIES WOULD HAPPILY PARTICIPATE IN BEATING FAGGOTS AND DYKES TO DEATH, IT WOULD BE LIKE A FAMILY ACTIVITY. KIDS AND TEENAGERS WOULD BE ESPECIALLY ENCOURAGED TO KILL FAGGOTS AND DYKES TO GAIN SOME GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF CHRISTIAN VALUES AND MORALS REGARDING HANDLING DEGENERATES, THIS WAY WE WOULD KEEP THE TRADITION GOING AND ENSURE HEALTHY CHRISTIAN SOCIETY FOREVER.

but who are you to judge just let them be, besides god and jesus are the ones who call the shots.

Only Levites Executed this law. Where are the Levites Dude? Are You a Levite?

I guess it takes considerable effort to try this hard and yet fail this spectacularly

sure thing pedo..

I did more research, and found that the forbidding of homosexuality, as relayed to Moses, was because it was one of the things that helped spur the downfall of Egypt (where the Jews were leaving) and Canaan (where the Jews were going). While I cannot condone your methods of dealing with homosexuality, I can agree that the, shall we say, "normalizing" of it is detrimental to family structure, the foundation of society,
Two men or two women loving each other, on it's own, is fairly harmless, but it's been used as a flagship for truly degenerate and downright harmful practices to take hold in the public sphere; primarily viewing gender/identity dysphoria as something other than a mental disorder. It's been known for a long time that suicide is very high among with this disorder, and the common excuse is bullying, but it's coming out now that these people find out the hard way that changing your appearance does not change who you are inside, and it's almost always an irreversible change. Lives are ruined, so lives end.
A more ingraining solution would be open and honest discussion about sexual behaviour, recognizing the importance of the traditional family, and an openness to accept that some people are just homosexual.