/Bjork/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WxNwcA6uDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KVvO4mPoZiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look user, I'm posting on Sup Forums

yo bjork wanna have cybersex

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTOP TIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEDY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM I CCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT SSSSSSSSSSTTOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP LLLLLLAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

user, are you okay?

kill yourself

Nice

You killing yourself would do the human race a lot better than me killing myself would.

thread's off to a good start

New album when?

Probably more than a couple weeks from now, since pre-orders will be shipped I think about a week in advance.

sent ')

Ohhh

Yeah, sorta happy though, cause it gives me some time to go through her discography.

Very good!

Oh that's a good idea actually
where are you starting from?

Wow.

Her main solo discography, then singles and b sides, then her work with other bands. Might listen to her 1977 album and watch Dancer in the Dark as well.

I already blew through her career sans Debut, but haven't fucked with anything from her other bands.
Is anything actually gonna sate me?

And the 1977 album is useless.

Scratch that, before listening to one of her main solo albums, I'll listen to the singles first. I'll also listen to her remix albums.

I don't know much about her other bands, but I've listened to Birthday and thought it was pretty good, so you might like the Sugarcubes. Her 77' album is just for fun.

>remix albums
been putting them off for ages lol, need to get around to it. hopefully a couple of good tracks tho im rarely thoroughly impressed by remix albums.

Yeah, I hope they're not just club remixes of her songs though. (Though I don't dislike dance music)

>bjork will never be your crazy lesbian grandma
end me senpaitachi

>lesbian
???
She was in a committed relationship with a Yale chad for thirteen years, no way she is lesbian.

Who is Isobel?

Who Isobel?

A character she invented for that song

BORK

How is she still so hot lads?

Impressive, very nice.

I haven't heard Bastards yet but Telegram is great, far from just club remixes.

Speaking of remixes, this is one of the only ones I think is better than the actual song, never would've guessed it was remixed by Mick Hucknall

youtube.com/watch?v=7WxNwcA6uDQ

Yeah, I've only listened to the I Miss You remix, which is pretty good, although I didn't like the rap verse. I'll give the whole album a listen soon.

Been re listening to vulnicura. it's so emotional and melodic whilst still containing some fairly avant garde elements. ive never listened to an album that encapsulates not only the pain but the confusing liberation and regret of a relationship breaking down and ending. absolutely wonderful work of art the fully expresses the psychological aspects of a break up via not only the intimate lyrics but the stunning and often intimidating and slightly haunting melodies, only enhanced by the strings as well as the contrast between them and the technological parts of the songs.
i love it

I never noticed how stark her makeup is on this cover; really adds to the mood.

it's her second best album. it's widely known.

after homogenic i'm assuming

Trips confirm?

this album i think goes hand in hand with vespertine. i don't think it's a coincidence that she used reasonably similar names for them, despite obvious differences such as vespertine sounding very welcoming and comfortable, where as vulnicura is more harsh and aggressive whilst also being kind of warm. both incredible albums, one chronicling the beginning of a relationship including the intimacy, beauty and even the pain and confusion of falling in love, whereas the other being almost the opposite, showing the pain and confusion of the end of a relationship. bjork's personal life aside (although it is an obvious influence on both of these albums), i consider these albums to be related narratively.

after verspertine, pleb

No way. Vespertine and Homogenic are her masterpieces. Post is the next best after those 2. So it's the 4th best, with Debut being the 5th. I don't like the others albums.

STOP
All Bjork is patrician, any order is fine.

>that gap

for me it's vespertine > vulnicura > medulla > homogenic > post > biophilia > debut > volta

although i know it's different for quite a lot of people and i can respect most peoples personal rankings. i find enjoyment in her whole discography btw, and don't think she's released a straight up bad album

The Sugarcubes are great definitely check them out

youtube.com/watch?v=KVvO4mPoZiA

Is it just the suit? I thought her thighs were thicc as fucc.

switch medulla and homogenic and we cool

don't fucking tell me what to do.

great thread lads
/björk/ was a mistake

I agree wholeheartedly with this, well put.
love this cover

She actually has really good taste in music. I remember somewhere she said she was a huge Swans fan at some point, i'll try and find it.

It's on her website in the questions section, when she was asked about heavy metal.

Oh right yeah now i remember

this is actually the first time i have ever seen anyone being 100% right on Sup Forums. congratulations.

Bjork is fit

You're welcome.
You can be fit and thicc.

This is funny as fuck, did you make this?

I found it on a forum somewhere.

youtu.be/2diP9qXNxew
Come on baby please sign it, please!
Come on Beeyork!

I don't understand why she hates it so much? I know there are assholes that then sells them on ebay, but they are probably the minority.

youtu.be/CX4aB4oAsb4

they were being pretty fucking rude lmao
ICELAND ICELAND

the ice chink lady

it was kind of obvious those people weren't fans tho. they didn't really deserve it regardless with the way they behaved

Bjork's music is horrible and you should feel horrible for liking any of it.

Fucking niggers

@74725150
Thanks for the bump ;)

Yeah man, you convinced me, I'm going to burn my Björk vinyl records right now. Thank you mate, you save my life.

They're like chocolate piranhas

She just likes her privacy, she said she started wearing masks because of people taking pics in public, not just paparazzi. I'm glad there's been promo pics for the new album without one on, it's good to see her face again!

She does sign stuff occasionally and she's sold signed stuff before.

Also

Björk!
My girlfriend and I sat next to you, your son and his girlfriend at K-Bar in downtown Reykjavik. I was intrigued by how no one bothered you. The occasional hand wave in your direction was pretty cute from people walking by.
My question is, do you find that people leave you alone and don't hound you for selfies and autographs at home as opposed to when you're outside of Iceland? Takk fyír!

Bjork:
thanks for leaving me be . yes in iceland we have not much hierarchy and noone is more important than the next one therefore autographs kinda silly . here it is matter of self respect, if u want an autograph make one yourself lol .

I can see her watching the tapes and eating potato chips

>he says "she's fucking a nigger"
>she spits out her chips

so how soon exactly is "very soon"
come on bjork you can't do this to us!

ik vespertine is meant to go with homogenic bu i like what you said

At the very least she could've given us the album art/title. Or she could've specified the release month or just put "soon" but no, "very soon"

Yeah exactly. maybe it got delayed for some reason? it seems quite weird, especially considering bjork herself has said she doesn't like the wait between albums. There's been practically no promo other than those magazine features.
All we can hope for really is that it's worth the wait

Who made this image

You

it's from the 4um

exactly.

Bump

Just looking at her spotify now... there's literally a fuck load of remixes and b-sides. Gonna try and listen to them all but are there any that anyone here would recommend in particular?

Listen to batabid, since that's what the new album is gonna sound like

Wow that's actually a really good version, thanks. Need to get around to listening to more of her remixes (and b-sides)

welcome to bangkok

Can you go fuck yourself for making me go check Pitchfork?

I'd rather not give that garbage any more clicks ever again.

HNNNG

Its fake

Yeah, he checked Pitchfork and found that out, which is why he got mad.

No shit sherlock I just checked to see if Bjork would be so curt to her fans after all this excitement I've had this week.

Where are you from? I have never heard the word curt before, so just curious.

Iceland seems like a comfy place.

Why do I want to fuck this 51 year old woman so badly? I don't even feel this way most of the time about other older women, just her.

the states..

it means terse or rude.

Which state?