What makes butts so alluring?

What makes butts so alluring?
They're big smelly fat deposits where poop slides between daily, yet highly sought after when appraising women.

Idk my man I just recently started eating my gfs ass and its great till after I cum and all I think abiut is the shit

Homos like butts too, so, its not jusy for straight guys. There is mass appeal.
Girls like butts too

It's our caveman brain. We want to fuck big butts to produce more offspring.

A sign of health maybe? Prob some biological or evolutionary reason.

What are you, gay?

Part of the curvy look guys tend to go for. Also, more of dat ass!

more like a sign of impending obesity

easy, you can put your dick in there and she won't get pregos.

Simple user. It's one of three holes where a cock will fit nicely while depositing cum. Discussion over.

No, I'm just curious. Also, it seems like no one cares as much about breast anymore. What happened?
Most guys won't care if a girl is a chestlet, but wouldn't even consider a girl with a pancake butt

Not at all. Fit girls have bubble butts. Fat girls have sagging lard baskets.

Same reason we like breasts, but dirtier on average.

Cushion for ramming is nice too. Don't want to slam your dick into a bony ass and get bruises. You want some soft, smooth material to accept your hip thrusts.

butt cheeks and a asshole are two different things retard

See this Can't insert cock inside of tits.

See this Can't insert cock inside of buttocks

What makes pussies so alluring?
They're wrinkly holes that are only a few cm away from the hole that you shit out of, and yet it's highly sought after.

A nice round ass to push through and against is part of the experience, idiot. The same reason guys like a girl with nice plump lips not just a mouth. You don't put your Dick inside the each lip, do ya fuckhead?

It's definitely instinctual. I remember being into them when I barely knew anything about sex.

>moving the goalpost
You didn't say that in your original post you stupid fuck.
Don't get salty for being called out for being a retard, then try to change what you meant.
Not sure which poster you were, but "dick in there, Wong get preggos, & "three holes" are both wrong when referring to the cheeks.

Their appeal to me is it gives women their shape and if they lack on the rear department, then they’re not so alluring.
Also, I enjoy hot dogging a girl’s ass. It’s incredible stimulation to the penis head.

We are genetically predetermined to find soft round parts of the female body appealing. Mainly it makes an easy instinctive target for a sexually aroused male to jam his dick in between. That's actually all there is too it.

For me, it's all about ass. I will wine & dine, and if I fuck them I'm not satisfied until I sniff and eat female butthole.

I just want a girl like that to poop on my face

Nice argument. Enjoy your bj, fag.

Because they're delicious

It's not an argument, it's a simple fact dipshit

any more?

Directly from OP:
>what makes butts so alluring

Nothing about cheeks faggot. Butts are alluring because dicks go in butts. Plump butts feel better. My response exactly. Now fuck yourself with your goal post.

Plenty, don't want to derail the ops thread too much though.
I'm sure not many people are into girls pooping

>clearly a picture of buttocks in ops pic
>retard thinks the universal term for asshole is "butt"
weeeeew, school must be out

niggers happened.

Ever heard of butt sex? course you have, you're a fag. Also, it's kind of a universal term.

They're jiggly warm and soft, and fun to touch and squeeze. plus there's nothing like watching the motion/jiggle and hearing the slaps on your stomach when you fuck a girl from behind.

>still moving the goalpoast
Now we're talking about only sex now? Surely OP was talking about sex right? lol
Quit being a retard you dumb shit, and no if butt sex is your only example then it's NOT a "universal" term,

Who the fuck weares shoes inside and specially on the fucking carpet? Nasty

As much as I love ass, I'll never stick my tongue in one
That shit is gross

op is obviously talking about sexual attraction, you thick headed fuck wit. Sex!
According to your fucking backwards logic nobody associates asses (butts)l sex. Guys just like them for unknown reasons. Are you brain dead? Of course it's about sex. That's what attraction is. You Dumb cunt.

Hey a hole is a hole. Enjoy.

If she's clean it's literally the best thing you could ever do

See I don't think I've discovered a dumber fuck on this site. You win.

>sexual attraction = sex
Wow you really are a retard.
You are too

>what makes butts so alluring?

Doesn't think a woman's allure has anything to do with a guy's sexual interest in her or sex in general. Once you hit puberty, you'll get it.

Umm, yes, sexual attraction relates directly to sex. Lol. Jeeezus Christ.

OP here, I was really just talking about the visual aspects tbh since guys and society really seem to be highly focused on them this gen. Personally I find asses gross, but that's just me. I prefer breast
Was just curious and wanted thoughts

sure w/e you say retard.
there are plenty of people I find that have sexually attractive things about them. Could be specific body parts, or w/e Doesn't mean I want to have sex with them.
family is a great example

Humans don't have instincts user, everyone people do is learnt behavior.

The visual aspect is about sexual attraction. Guys like a perfectly plump ass because it's sexually appealing. Ultimately, Any physical feature on a woman is desired or disliked by a man because of its sexual appeal. Period.

That's how you know she doesn't wash her ass

Yeah I was just curious on what about butts guys liked. I know it's sexual attraction, but it's subjective depending on the person.

shes also wearing her panties inside out

figures right?

Talk about moving goal posts. Whether or not you're sexually attracted to a feature has nothing to do with asking a particular person (colleague, family) to fuck. Your brain (if you have one) will intervene. That said, have fun fucking your sister.

It should be legal to fuck women on sight

It's not about butt, it's about booty
A good booty is a thing to be admired

You keep switching the arguments with every single post.
Not even worth my time going back and forth with a low IQ mental gorilla. Enjoy my last (you)

If your a good runner chances are you have a nice ass. If you impregnate someone (this is during caveman times) they will have to protect the fetus.

In a fight or flight situation they will have to flee, and that ass indicates they can run.

Also: wide hips mean better birth and larger tits mean more milk. More or less sex apeal is just trying to find a partner physically able to take care of a child.

You could ask why women like broad shoulders or strong hands or a bubble butt on a man. Those things are sexually attractive because they relate to health, strength and vitality - all probably a little less important in this day and age compared to centuries ago.

You don't need a big butt to look feminine, broad shoulders and big hands on the other hand are pretty masculine

Those were all traits in men that most women find attractive. Yes, women like bubble butts too.

For some reason the shit that comes out of her ass is less disgusting than the slime from her pussy.

Op. Post more of this fat ass. For research.

? what ?

Where did you go to school buddy?