decades of experience

> decades of experience

> an integral part of the Bill Clinton goverment, the most liked government since Reagan.

> able to take criticism. She has been getting personal attacks since forever and nothing has stuck

> Has sound, reasonable policy. Unlike Trump she actually has stances, not 'suggestions'

Sup Forums why aren't you guys #hillaryartillery?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
youtube.com/watch?v=reiq4lEvnEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now I am a #CruzMissile

because I'm not a shill

Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016 Trump 2016

Honestly as a Hillary supporter I'm just waiting to shitpost to high heaven when she wins

Just like I did with McCain
Just like I did with Rimjobney
Now I wait

>can land under sniper fire and tell that story a dozen times on TV

Oh wait

>>((((((((((((((15)))))))))))))
literally kill yourself

I actually didn't have a problem with her until she said she's put Bill in charge of creating jobs. He signed NAFTA which cost us about a million jobs.

Sure during the next 15 years we created jobs but not as a result of NAFTA

>not knowing that google often defaults downloads to that name

> being beta enough to bother renaming it

literally kill yourself

Are you a nigger? How could you vote for such scum

>Lies constantly
>Canned prepared responses to everything
>Broke serious laws, should be in prison
>Mah vagina
>Infants in the womb aren't people & have no rights, abort away
>Panders to the lowest common denominator (poor niggers, spics, etc) to get votes, yet only hinders their ability to rise above
>Gun grabber ("only my bodyguards can have em")
>Horrible leadership skills
>Refugees welcome
>Everything's a ok under Obama, let's keep that going & slide into the abyss

Massive corruption

A fucking leaf

>Sup Forums why aren't you guys #hillaryartillery?

>> decades of experience

You answered your own question. Decades of being part of the corrupt system we have now.

>Trump gets the nomination
>Hillary shills flood pol
>pol BTFO Hillary shills; they go away
>now polls come out showing Trump beating Hillary
>Hillary shills are back

Can you say: damage control?

>Just like I did with McCain
pol didn't even exist back then, you fatfuck liar

>download the same picture 15 times

>> decades of experience
Decades of being a corrupt liar
>> an integral part of the Bill Clinton goverment, the most liked government since Reagan.
liked by nogs
>> able to take criticism. She has been getting personal attacks since forever and nothing has stuck
What are you talking about? Shes been crying "muh soggy knees" this whole campaign
>> Has sound, reasonable policy. Unlike Trump she actually has stances, not 'suggestions'
lmao. Her policies are literally "Whatever Master Soros wants, Master Soros gets, fuck America."

>Implying the shills ever went away

Nobody is being paid to shill for Hilary by the way.

It is a Donald Trump funded lie to smear her campaign.

Little ditty about Loli and Bill
Two American kids growin' up however they will
Billy gonna be a male first lady
Loli's debutante dress got millions of Billy's babies

Suckin' on Billy's dogs inside the oval office
Billy's forcing down Loli's mouth
Ain't no way they're gonna stop us
Loli say, hey, Billy
Imagine we're on some rich kikes plane
Then all the people who say this is wrong
Don't bother us again
Billy say

Oh yeah, life goes on
Long after the thrill, of Hillary's gone

What experience does Hillary have?

Royally fucking shit up

She's very experienced at destroying the world

It's almost as if other boards did, nigger please calm down

1 full term as a Senator and 4 years in Executive office. I mean, it's a resume, but I don't get this idea that she's insanely qualified. Kasich alone has done more than she has. She's most certainly not the most qualified person to ever run for POTUS

Except he's not self-funding for the general election and already said he's taking republican money

And you're a damn fool if you think that doesn't include wall street money

this

>the GOP nominee took Republican money

wow you're right

I am now a #Hillbilly

fuck what a shit pour

triggerd

And 8 years as first lady in which she became history's most active foreign-policy focused FL in american history

Nobody supported mccain or romney you twat. Quit pretending to be an oldfag you shill.

>nothing has stuck
>most hated democratic presidential candidate ever.

in anyway this is the most entertaining race in the history of the world. even people over here are taking sides and engaging in dialogue. personally I think anyone except Hillary would be good for America but at the same time worried that trump might not just be meming and he's actually gonna ban us from visiting the US of A.

thank you.

>all those globalist banks

i thought the jewish bankers was just a meme

Hillary wont be able to stump the Trump revolution

:,)

kek

and what a great job she did

nytimes.com/2016/05/22/world/europe/how-the-saudis-turned-kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html

Maybe we should bump the number of countries she has destroyed to 11.

:^)

By supporting Trump they support Hillary

Falling right into her and Bill's plan to take over the white house again

I wonder what Trump is getting from the Clinton foundation

washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html

FL isn't a political office. She can't run on being a feminist and simultaneously have one of her selling points be "I was popular when my husband was doing a real job"

Probably every post ever made on the issue. The support for them was hardly there.

Old fags know you are bullshitting. We also know that no reasonable person will actually vote for Hillary Clinton outside of crooked capital gain.

>decades of experience
experience destroying the west for the kikes and getting american soldiers killed

youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0

Never said it was an important political office, but you're silly if you think they don't get exposure to a mass amount of issues the president has to face, along with having an advisor who has actually had 8 years in the position she's going for

Oh noes user posts

Im so scared

and supporting NAFTA
and mass immigration
and neocon wars
and wall street
and globalism

>Le Hillary mastermind meme

> B- but I'm an old fag and our previous shill candidates weren't really ours
> r- right guys?

Maybe Tom Brady's wife should play QB for the Patriots then

why do all the canacucks support hillary?

Drink bleach OP.

> grasping for straws this hard
man this election is just getting more in more in the bag with every sad post by the drumpf shills

More ridiculous than the Soros mastermind meme?

Granted she doesn't have a superior Jew brain but your grasp on reality is just as tenuous

Oldfag here, he's right. Everyone memed Ron Paul and then stopped caring after the primaries. If you're such an oldfag, what was Investment Banker's tripcode? He was pretty notorious, you should know this.

Glad you catalogued all 50 posts.
The 2012 election was a joke and was almost unanimously treated like one on Sup Forums. This election is clearly different.

Face it. It's a movement.

Are liberals so clueless that they think Romney was in any way not establishment?

People only voted for him because it was that or a nigger.

In reality Romney was shit

youtube.com/watch?v=reiq4lEvnEw

That was a post with literally zero content

impressive.

It's a bowel movement

>what was some faggots faggot code?
who gives a fuck?

Literally the Hillary mastermind meme implies that Jeb fucking BUSH or Ted Cruz can beat Hillary when Bush will throw the election for Hillary since the Bushes have been long time friends before Trump even met them since Bush 41 said Bill was his son in law, Bush 43 said Hillary is like his Sister in law, and Jeb gave Hillary an award for human services a year after Benghazi while Cruz is a religious zealot who is too right wing to win the GE since his talk of conservativism will turn people off

You're funny. You could write for Leno.

We always vote against establishment. Romney and Mcain were not ours.

Why the fuck do you like Shillary by the way? Are you a nigger?

By them I mean Clintons

onto every leftcuck's face

>leaf

Please, at least try not to to look this obviously new.It's a good thing you don't know anyway. Oldfags will have an easier time calling you out.

I've seen this exact comment before. Fuck off shill.

Whatever fucking Cruz intern started that #cruzmissile bullshit deserves to be shot

nigger i've been here since /new/ started. no one gives a fuck about tripfaggots but faggots.

It's not about giving a fuck about them.

And no oldfag would seriously vote for Hillary. I've seen Bernie supporters that have convinced me they are oldfags, but never a Hillary supporter. There is simple no reason for it, unless you are that much of a meta autist that you are voting for her base don't the fact that Sup Forums isn't, as a kind of anti-contrarian move.

If you were an oldfag, you could meme'd for Sup Forums's candidate, but instead you make low tier bait threads.

Okay I'll give you this one and say I laughed really fucking hard

Off the go fiddle myself with the thoughts of election night

Enjoy your denial that Trump hasn't been in our pocket since day 1

>our

No evidence at all exists to back up this statement.

You're a waste of an oldfag if this is what you do.

CROOKED
HILLARY

>pls kill me

I know you're a fucking leaf so this is just shitposting but I decided to just dump this as I pass by.

Failure. She fails upwards just like Carly Fiorina

uh i never said anything about hilary i just said no one gives a fuck about tripfags.

Oh fuck wrong dude, sorry.