Why is there no panic about the Zika virus? Wheres the media?

Why is there no panic about the Zika virus? Wheres the media?

We are facing one of the worlds most dangerous diseases in the modern age. People literally can't have kids because they will become way to deformed.

Normally this is already a big deal. But right now it's still pretty much contained. However, we are about to have the worlds biggest sports event in Brazil, the Olympics. People from all over the planet are going to visit, and, will most likely be infected bringing it back to their home countries.

Why is this not being cancelled? Sport events in Africa have been cancelled or replaced to another part of the continent for a lot less!

Its almost a bit to convenient, a great way to reduce the world's population depending on the rate of it's spread through sexual action.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-zika-virus/5505323
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh

Because it doesn't effect those who are already, born you retard.

There was an article about Zika where some politician had their baby infected and now it's a huge deal and the US is throwing $80 billion at it.
Serious waste of US funds.

because its brazil and no one cares about shitholes

Because it doesn't really affect the first world. Even in the first world any case will die out before it can affect more than maybe a dozen people.

Western women don't breed anymore anyway.

Many healthy young white women will be going to Brazil

>Why is there no panic about the Zika virus?

>Wheres the media?

too busy panicking over Donald trump

Who gives a fuck? There's 10x more people on Earth than there should be for life on Earth to have any chance of surviving more than 3 generations.
If you have kids, you are literally contributing to extinction of your own species.
I know we're normally pretty edgy here on Sup Forums, but this is a fact: human population needs to be controlled.

this desu senpai
no srsly though, exponential growth rates are no joke.
>t. mech engineer std

>human population needs to be controlled.

Do you know who attends the olympics? It's people with superior genes in comparison to the rest of the population who have worked really hard to develop their skills. The kind of people Sup Forums lusts after.

it's not being cancelled or moved because money. and because the olympics are run by inferior greedy shitlords that don't give a fuck about the athletes or the chance of causing an epidemic, only about the money.

Zika isn't a problem and neither is FAS.

Babies are just as human regardless of who they are born as. If you claim otherwise, you're ableist oppressor scum. :^DDD

>Do you know who attends the olympics? It's people with superior genes in comparison to the rest of the population who have worked really hard to develop their skills. The kind of people Sup Forums lusts after.
No, Sup Forums lusts after smart, red pilled people. Athletes are not only not red pilled, they are one of the most retarded groups of people in existence, who devoted their entire loves to doing the same set of physical activities over and over. The only ones worse than them are the audience who WATCH them do it.

Because it's a planted disease?

>People literally can't have kids because they will become way to deformed.

That's literally the point.

I got a buddy that is very interested in the development of this virus and it being the next plague... There are too many humans anyways. Time to refine.

goddamn those buns

what the fuck is that; I want one so bad now

Over population is not a problem is any first world country. The 3rd world is the one mating out of control

;-; i still can't believe that she died.
r.i.p Miyu Matsuki

It's your population that needs to be controlled, shitskin

>it doesn't effect those who are already, born you retard.
American intellect, everyone.
The zika can deform the children of people that have been exposed to it years before, so yes, it does Affect those who are already born: by making their children retarded like you.

?
That's Yamaha Suzuki-chan from Onii-chan Gakusen, who the fuck are you talking about?

Actually is does
Zika has a whole bunch of goodies that it brings to the table
Paralysis, unbearable joint pain, wasting all sorts of fun
WHO just announced that they have now found it in West Africa, maybe it will swap a few genes with Ebola

I heard that it is also Sexually transmittable. Is this true?

Also why is the zika virus down in south America and not Africa? Whoever engineered this disease needs to prioritise his targets better.

Maybe this virus is the long awaited response of nature to overpopulation and environmental destruction?
It would not surprise me atleast, humanity gets more cancerous every single day.

Because SA is turning gommie and pro-Russian and we can't let them all end up like Venezuela and Cuba.
It is for their own good.

So like Ebola?

>it wipes out the third world
>most of the first world is fine since it's mostly spread by species of mosquitos that don't live in the first world, or as like an STD which just means you don't fuck third worlders and get tested a bunch
Natures way?

>People literally can't have kids because they will become way to deformed.
this virus is a blessing from god, someone needs to spread it through Africa, Asia and Incdia.

Because everything is going to plan. Don't worry. Anyone important has already been vaccinated.

This

Controlled release of a man made virus. Currently in the testing phase.

I expect to see an epidemic if it works out well for the creators.

Just looks like a giant loaf of milkbread

It's an easy bread to make and pretty resilient.

>implying dumb negros and pooinloos wouldn't have even more kids to try their luck at getting a non-deformed one

>Also why is the zika virus down in south America and not Africa? Whoever engineered this disease needs to prioritise his targets better.

It is in Africa too. We just thought it would be too noticeable as a culling instrument if we were to release it there first.

It's been talked about for months in the news I guess you just don't pay attention

Actually it can cause nerve damage in a small number of sufferers

India do a pretty good job of having deformed kids without Zika.

it will slow them down. you can only get pregnant a certain number of times during your life.

Just don't go to brazil and you will be fine
Right now only Brazilian monkeys are spreading it the most

A new std? Bring it on, I use the only 100% guaranteed safe way

Can't wait for everyone to get zika'd in the olympics.

j-75

>tfw Marion Le Pen looks a lot like my deceased mother when she was younger

>tfw I would lay some serious pipe on your dead mother

Let's bring back DDT. It'll solve it within a year.

Toutes mes condoléances my dear ameribro.
Don't talk shit about Marion or his look a like mother you disrespectful blob.

Looks like Bruce jenner

Microcephaly fetuses should be aborted.

Go get zika'd by huhue and mexihue.

Zika originated in Africa to begin with.

>90s kids create the SJW movement
>00s kids grow up transgender
>10s primed to be even worse
>based zika prevents any more 10shits being born
what's not to like

>makes kids retarded
>let's use it on nigs

Would we even notice a difference?
Pissing into an ocean of piss.

A freak show and a pandemic. This whole Zika business is a news man's wet dream.

I'll fuck you in half.

This
Good point

>It spreads through sexual interaction
Based virus to be honest.
Srsly whats the problem when whores cant get children anymore?
That basicly increases the percentage of healthy familys!
I wish the virus would be wide spread allready :^)

The media stopped covering it because their Jew overlords don't want people avoiding the Olympics like the plague it literally is.

It's been found to cause nerve damage ranging from mild to full-blown GBS, which makes it Polio-tier even without the birth defects.

pave the way for the white man to finally take the new world

>All the areas of America where niggers and spics live are wiped out.

That's disturbing.

>If you have kids, you are literally contributing to extinction of your own species.

No If you have no kids, you are contributing to the extinction of the white race. Because Ahmed will give a fuck about anything and will be happy with statemoney for his kids.

Races must be seperated and then we need a war. Its the best solution.

Zika was created to ensure that the ruling class elite will have an easier time lording over the masses.

Too retarded to revolt.
Not too retarded to work.

Truly a masterpiece of genetic engineering.

Millions of living mobile syringes remaking the world into perfection.

It's going to be amazing. Think of all that profit!

>people

Nobody cares about spics. It's about time those aberrations of nature die out, close up the borders and keep zika in their inferior nations.

Is this new EBOLA? aka.
>GIB MONIES PLS OR WE ALL DIE XD

It probably has no effect on pureblooded Jewish babies, so the less attention there is the faster it wipes out the others.

top kek when some scientist invents something that ends scarcity and jews all literally implode without a life purpose

And He answered and said, "Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, and said, 'FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'? "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

Then we should play by God's rules.

>Not too retarded to work.
Have you actually seen what microcephaly does?

Because it literally creates Dembots and Libtards.

Just wait until the Olympics kick off in Brazil.

>Why is there no panic about the Zika virus?
Because it's made to kill off the shitty races that breed too much.
Just need to get it over to africa/middle east

Except Zika babies are literally vegetables. A monkey could process orders better than them.

If Zika was artificially engineered and spread it was for the purpose of slowing down demographic growth.

Why would I care? It's good if the population is reduced. Less niggers and less brazilians is good.

Besides, I don't have sex anyway, and therefore am never going to have children or get infected by this I guess.

Goy goy calm down, these are just the clinical trials.

Just wait until we make the "vaccine" that lessens the effects.

1st worlders get vaccinated
3rd worlders don't.

I can't wait!

And what happens when the virus reaches epidemic proportions? The hordes of third worlders flood north bringing the virus with them.

What I find more interesting is that India already has developed a working vaccine for Zika, yet most of the common public panicking about zika doesn't know about it.

link related

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/02/04/india-and-the-search-for-a-zika-virus-vaccine/

The reason it hasn't gotten more coverage is that people are now wise to the yearly "Virus that will kill us all, totally, we swear guys" story.

globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-zika-virus/5505323

Zika is a good thing. The bilderberg/NWO types are wiping out the 3rd world. Which has to happen because they are over-breeding and retards in the west keep enabling it.

>spics can't have kids

good

>why is there no panic?

because the zika-spreading mosquito doesn't exist in Europe

>Nature has been trying it's hardest to keep our population down for millenia, so we don't thrive.
>Diseases that cause, or lead to, death are being cured and wiped out.
>Better and better treatments for cancer are being made, even getting close to a cure.
>We're not even killing each other as much anymore laws and order in society.
>Nature says fuck it, there's only one way to do this.
>Not a disease that wouldn't kill us, or cripple that one person, oh no, that would be too easy for us now.
>Makes a disease that causes any offspring to be born as a mindless, barely-functioning shell of a person. Seeming to only exist for the purpose of draining our resources even more, while offering nothing back.

Something REALLY doesn't like us.

It's still possible for microcephaly patients to have decent lives. Not terribly often, and not for more than 20-30 years or without one form of learning disability or another, but possible.

Zika, however, causes severe malformations of the brain tissue even compared to other forms of microcephaly. There's very little if any chance of normalcy.

Shit's basically fucked.

those look way too fucking springy

The Hartley kids are literally drooling houseplants.

Man that picture's depressing though.

Won't you be safe behind some wall by that time?

Nah, the south is full of mosquitoes that can carry the virus along with 100 million hyper sexual minorities (Hispanics and blacks combined). It's gonna get bad.

To the RAPE LIST!!!

80 billion?

site your fucking source.. i think it was 80 million

another virus invented by the CIA for population control and to spread fear

exactly as planned

Seriously a new virus comes out every year like a new iPhone does, how does the public not see this?

Research pooing in loos

The media shut up about it once argentinian doctors said it was caused by monsanto pesticides.

priority should be toilets near the beach and off the streets

Niggers and their nigger diseases.

Now these tree-climbers want the noble white man to come in and save the day (again)

I can't help but feel that if the Brazilians weren't such filthy garbage subhumans, such a disgusting disease wouldn't have come to be.

How come the worst diseases known to man come from the most subhuman of people's? Take Ebola for example,; it came from West Africa, the heartland of Niggers

welp this will lighten the blow when Trump admits he is pro choice because God forbid you try to make abortion illegal with this shit going around

Its a fake epidemic