Are these scars a deal breaker?

Yes.

No but your face probably is

Not as much as the anorexia

No aslong as you have learned to deal with your issues in other ways than cutting.

Scars aren't a deal breaker.
The personality problems of someone who would self harm to this degree is a deal breaker though.

yeah I don't do it anymore; they're 4 years old and all white, but they cover both of my arms entirely, so I dunno if that's gross?

they are very faded though

No. I had an ex who used to cut before I met her. Never came up, and I never drew attention to them. Thighs and wrists. She covered her wrists with looooooads of bangles and chunky bracelets.

Her thighs, well, they got no less attention in the bedroom as if they weren't scarred.

what are the scars on? a wrist? a leg?

a forearm in that photo lol

Tbh you look like you have a pretty petite physique so id definitly bite, scars heal op. You cut your thighs too or just arms ?

Show face please

yes

and ye; i'm 5'1 and 90ish pounds
and just arms

always

nope

>5'1
>90 pounds
Nice i bet you look really cute, love small girls. Both arms or just what was it, left one ?

It's not that they're ugly, it's that it's unwise to have any faith in people to improve their own mental health, and cutters are almost always extremely toxic people.

I personally like scars. Yours are bit more extreme than the average, I still like them though

What man would want to come home from 8-10 hours of labor, to find you crying and boo hoo hooing about how useless and sad you are, dishes not done, no job applications filled out. Spending all their money supporting you and your disordered mind?

>PS: Tits or GTFO

>thinking anything about a living or dead female is a dealbreaker to most here

IveFappedToThisLassMichaelBeihn.jpeg

>newfags everywhere
tits or GTFO

not gross.

i think it´s kinda hot for a fuck buddy. but idk for relationship because of possible mental issues.

I have scars and yes they are. Too much potential to go cray cray.

thanks ^-^ and both forearms and wrists unfortunately

true. i haven't told any one ever for that reason lol i don't want them to make that assumption, i somehow for 6 years have kept it secret. i stopped 4 years ago

yeah i guess that's why i'm insecure about them
they seem really extreme and jarring

All beta cuck white knights, so desperate for pussy they'll go get a fixer upper even though it's a buyer's market right now.

this

you'd be
fucking
shocked

you may be right....

see

After having a relationship just like this.. It's true. No sane man of any reasonable accomplishment wants that.

in all honesty you are asking the wrong people. most people here are either sadistic assholes, are depressed (not wrong in itself but aren't seeing the world clearly), or are just pessimistic assholes in general.

they only care about fucking with people even if it causes emotional distress, sexual things, and violent things. also drugs.

like, literally the worse possible community to ask. when you find someone who cares about you shit like your scars won't matter

only had bad experiences with partners that used to cut themselves. All were fucked up in the head, so I learned my lesson to not stick my dick in crazy... no thanks, but i am sure some edgelord is ok or into that shit.

Time stamp the scars please so we can all accurately tell you our opinion

Having a relationship similar to that..... ended with her calling it quits because I gave up on her.

Like, using Like like a Valley gurl.. Kys faggot.

Lmao delusional Sup Forumstards who think they can get any girl they want

Went out with a girl who use to cut and she was perfectly normal, she got help, a job and did well in school.

Yall are fucking autistic

scars = not currently doing it. not everyone with scars is like that

yeah that's true

i guess i just want a truthful reply since it's anonymous, and i don't really wanna ask anyone in my personal life 'cause they may suspect something

and thank you

Is this a carrot?

I’ve dated a few girls who either cut or was hella depressed. One threatened me with suicide if I left her. She’s still alive but I dropped her faster than a prison bitch drops the soap.

I'm a rather young guy who owns a house, steady job, new car, etc. I get cut up bitches wanting me HARD even though I'm very average. I do manual labor for work, I'm not going to deal with a 3 week long psychotic break and other baggage. If I see scars on a girl, even if she is a 10/10, I avoid like the plague. They just want to leech and have stability in their unstable world.

>buyer's market
Demand far outweighs supply for non-Alphas in the Tinder age.

You must be naive to think that people can just simply flick a switch and be fixed.

Someone who cuts themselves to that degree, is damaged, they are profoundly ill.

Wise man.

I've been depressed since I was 14, and I'm 30 now...
And I swear to fucking GOD, self-harm seems like the most retarded fucking thing ever to me.
I have friends who have done it, and I get why they say they do it... but it still doesn't make sense.
>Oh I just wanted to feel something.
You can feel something without cutting yourself like a mad cunt.

Yes. Shows signs of mental illness and psychological damage. They can be someone else's problem. These girls are more prone to cheating and giving you lots of headaches. I've dated a variety of girls and I can say the best ones are the nice, happy ones. Although the girls who are crazy do always have better pussy and are freaks in bed.

Referring to relationships, not railing slags.

Just google feminists complaining about "where are all the men at!?"

The mental illness that caused them sure as fuck is

>not asking her to cut the timestamp
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you and others like you are the only autists here

i do like how you chose to comment on the fact i used "like," as opposed to my actual points

are you a feminist?

Of course you'll get alot of negative feedback on Sup Forums but trust me people who truly care for you wont see you for your scars but for who you are. Healed scars only show closed wounds, which means its in the past. Anyone who cant see past that are people you dont need in your life, trust me.

This won't be a deal breaker, to other guys who have been through the same thing/have similar issues. They will be the ones to understand and look past it. Majority of everyone else will assume you're an emotional mess and possibly crazy.

TL;DR its like AIDs, you're probably only going to be with other people who are the same

Yes.

I laughed way harder than I should have

Well, I think scars are retarded, but I also think tattoos are retarded. As a lifelong Sup Forumstard I can't see how either of these concerns actually affect me.

Or not everyone is a shallow pleb.

My ex had issues in her tweens/teens. Didn't last long, but she still had the scars. I met her in her 20's. Perfectly healthy both mentally and physically, and thankfully I didn't stick my dick in crazy.

She had a job, her own place and her own car. She didn't lay about the house all day feeling sorry for herself and expect me to support her.

FDS.

I'm trying to work out wtf is the deal with her arm. Skinny in the middle and the wide again? Wtf is happening?

i'm not surprised that you don't believe in the power of therapy. do you believe that people can change?

therapy has been shown to effective in most cases. in the cases it doesn't work, i believe the problem is that they didn't have the right therapist. the therapeutic relationship is the strongest indicator of successful treatment, regardless of the degree/education level of the therapist

it isn't about "just simply flick a switch and be fixed"....someone could have cut themselves 20 years ago and be fine now.

do you know what self-hatred & apathy are?

Depends. Ask her about how she feels about it.

If she is ashamed about her past and realizes how stupid it was to try and deal with problems that way (at best) or what a retard she was for trying to get attention (at worst), then she may even be a much better catch than the average woman.

Anything else and she's a little bitch.

They reduce your attractiveness sure but you already knew that or you wouldn't have asked. The question is, does that reduction drop you below the acceptable point. To answer that we need to know from what starting point do you get reduced.

We can't answer this question without seeing the rest of you. If you are a 10/10, then most of the guys here would accept the scars; but if you are starting from like a 6/10 then sorry but yes that'd push you over the deal breaker line.

Seeing how most here are relaying valid points and personal stories of why those scars DO affect dating chances.. I believe you are in the minority with your views.

>doesnt get the car joke
>willing to cut themselves for attention =willing to destroy property for attention.

Fucking this, its hilarious to me how Sup Forumstards pretend to have no issues. It takes people who are adult enough to deal with their issues to be able to get in a relationship with someone who has done the same or is doing the same.

OH GOD WHY CAN I HEAR THE SOUND OF THAT IT WON'T STOP NOW

In case OP reads this, no, it's not a dealbreaker. Not for the reasonable people anyhow.
If it will be a dealbreaker, all it would ward off would be shallow people who wouldn't make for a good partner anyway.

yes, man up and cut vertically

Prove his point a little harder

People with self harm scars, are just signaling to the world how scarred their mind is.

The degree to which they've self harmed, is probably directly connected to the degree that their mind is ill or damaged.

OP's scars seem pretty severe.

Deal breaker.

Honestly? No. I have scars of my own. I get it.

Only shallow people would be disinterested in someone with self harm scars?

Is it shallow to want a healthy and intelligent mind in a partner? What sort of diseased mind produces such levels of self harm?

except most here are, as i said before, sadistic assholes/general assholes/only care about sex/violence/money/drugs

most here do not understand how to be emotionally there for partners. you don't have to put up "with crazy", but i think what Sup Forums deems "crazy" is likely just slightly over the top reactions to stress. if you care about someone you care about someone.

i'm the minority with my views because i'm not a sociopath

Implying someone with no scars couldnt be twice as fucked inside.

Same here.
If anything, having old scars (as I stopped) only serves as a reminder I've been through mental hell and came out victorious.

That means you where, at the very least, crazy in your past. It would be very foolish of me not to judge you to see if you still are crazy.

I can deal with autistic anxiety, or like weird OCD. but major bi polar manic depressant? that shit is alot of work, and puts alot of stress on a relationship. you gotta be pretty fucking cool to justify all the shitty days that come with metal illness.

like 50/50 good/bad days would be a deal breaker.

Get at me bitch. Ive got scars all over my arms body and legs like that. Bitches dont care. Just own that shit

Having this little understanding about mental illness and its effect. wew lad

My scalpel blade collection.

I don't have any scars and I still came out victoriuous.

Skinny and scars are a turn on for me

thank you very much ^-^
this made me feel better

and yeah; that does make sense

yeah I have my own job, place, and stuff too
so

i do feel that way

Sure.

A gallon of milk that expires in a week, could have been improperly stored, and spoiled yesterday. But a gallon of milk that expired a week ago is certainly spoiled.

OP is certainly damaged. Someone without scars is may or may not be damaged. You'd have to talk to them to find out. Whereas you probably don't have to talk to OP to figure out that they are damaged.

I have the same bath tub and shower wall, next time I soak in the tub... I will think of you and wish you the best :-)

It is an illness. Not a person.
I respect people who bear heavy weights on themselves and survive through this sort of shit way more than I do petty people who lash out on others for being "damaged"

More like a deal maker, so long as you're still broken inside and haven't yet corrected your mental issues.

Scars? They look like an allergic reaction. How the fuck did they puff up?

Notice how OP uses stupid cute faces, and only responds to people who are showering her in praise.

She is attention seeking.

Which you can tell from you know... all the scars?

Damaged people are still people user. People change and people grow and to think that they cant because of physical scarring is pretty stupid IMO

i just don't wanna feed the trolls, i feel like i'd get more negative reactions if i respond?? that is what usually happens

but i am looking for genuine opinions from unbiased sources

also, literally no one in the world knows i cut except for people in this thread, so i dunno how it could be for attention :L

and i have no idea honestly

Not being stitched.

Notice how user defaces others and only wants to stir up shit?

He is attention seeking.

Which you can tell from you know, the troll post?

I once fell for a girl who had scars, she doesn't talk to me anymore... feels bad...

>literally no one in the world knows i cut except for people in this thread
Do you never wear anything but long sleeves?

Fucking this

Self mutilitation is a sign of mental instability.

Depending on the rest of the package I might be willing to accept it, though.

> not a sociopath
> posting on Sup Forums

Pick One.

Because everyone wants a constant visual reminder that their partner is capable of extreme acts of physical self inflicted torture.
As if the thought of "if they're willing to do this to themselves.. What about me?" never occurs to them.

Sorry but the question wasn't "am I a person Sup Forums?" it was "is this a deal breaker?"

So of course she's still a person, just not a person any sane man would care to date.

yuuup

it sucks

So you think anyone who says "yes" to your question is a troll, and is insincere in their yes?

Then you claim you are looking for "genuine opinions from unbiased sources"

mmhmm sure.

Lmao it sounds like you are just a fuckboi who wants to date Miss Plastic Surgery

The only correct answer to this question is tits or gtfo, then we'll talk

God this place has gone down the shitter

Troubled past doesnt mean this person is fucked in the head for the rest of their lives. People get past their problems and people grow out of things, especially cutting since its so popular at a young age. Im just not being narrow minded because Ive had issues and Ive known cutters and their lives are as normal as anyone's.