What would you do?

What would you do?

Orbit around him for one conplete revolution while I try to reach escape velocity.

call the cops and file a compalin

Say "Wubba lubba dub dub", do a 360 and walk away.

I would block his hand before it touches her ass, and then drop kick the hambeast into the shelf full of games and then take his cig,take a fat rip from it and put it out on the sweat on his neck

play the pokeflute

But. Hes already awake.

Let my grilfriend down softly and slap that man's ass in the most loving and homosexual way possible.

Slap his ass.

under rated

I would ram my fat cock into his fat folds. Teach this motherfucker a lesson not to mess with my womins.

uhm i meant to
>pic related

All obesetards have shitty balance. Just shove him with my sholder and he'll fall to the floor and hopefully break is wrist or some shit

Cuddle him and feel his meaty body

I'd probably say,"Yeah man! She has a nice ass amirite?"
...God I'm such a cuck...

>watch him take my GF
>go home
>cry and masturbate under the shower
>then eat an apple

I'd massage his warm soft man-tits, with my left hand, and with my right hand grab his colossal ass for a squeeze. Look him dead in the eye and ask "your place or ours?"

stick his cigarett up his peehole and then tell him to smoke the hole pack like this, joung man. that will teach him not to throw cherrybombs at the ducks. kids these days, but they do have nice buts

Just give him a little shove. He goes off balance and falls. Too fat to get up. Call tow truck to haul him off.