Thoughts on lgbt?

thoughts on lgbt?

It's pretty gay mate

Degeneracy promoted by jews

Mental illness.

This

thread.

What happened to the real endeavors of America? What happened to wanting to solve hunger, commercializing fusion energy, curing cancer and other horrific diseases, landing people on Mars? We used to have these high goals for ourselves as a nation and they brought us closer together. We could rally around them. Now our goals seem to be focused on figuring out who can shit in what bathroom and who can have sex with who. Superficial and empty goals which do nothing to further us as a nation and species.

take this bs to /lgbt/

fucking kill yourself

You are a fucking retard

retard

Kys you retarded piece of shit

Jesus Christ, what a fucking retard

fucking retard

retard alert

Everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot. How do you not know this?

dumb nig

Fucking retard.

stop samefagging, it's embarrassing

if its gay then it doesn't belong here, like you fags

my mistake

all that was a lie, it was all power games with russia don't fool yourself

Make it legal and show others they are faggots inside.

look at the number of posters, these pathetic fags have nothing better to do

My mistake.

Oops, my mistake

We just have to get rid of the kikes, those 88s are a good start

yea, you're a mistake alright

There is no LGBT, there is only G. If you're gay, you're fucking gay. If you're not, you're not.

oops, my mistake

Pretty fuckin' gay, if you ask me.

My mistake

Lgb is whatever, the t does not belong. I still don't get why trans were allowed to piggyback into gay rights, yet it isn't considered a sexuality choice

Its your choice to be a fag

If you want to fuck someone, and they want to fuck also, then do it.

never been to the board, but as for the lgbt as a whole they should probably just learn to shut the fuck up. They should just learn to suffer in silence like the rest of us.

my bad man

I don't give a fuck if you'e gay. I think gayness has genetic sensitivity and early childhood factors that lead to it. If someone is gay I don't believe it's a choice. I also think gays are discriminated against. Honestly, I would like to see more people at least tolerate them without giving them shit.

Now, my issue with LGBT is that they are not the norm, they are not the standard person. When they complain about gender roles and things like that the issue is that it works for the norm. The norm is biologically geared to work in roles. It's not due to some patriarchy or mass oppression. They are this odd in the middle thing or oppose the norm by being different or bisexual or what have you. So when they say "men don't have to or shouldn't do this" or "women should do this" the issue is that they are screwing up a natural order to things and tend to aggressively say they're right. In their own social circles they might be right but not among the general public. Some almost bully people if they generate the power to push their ideas on social dynamics onto everyone else.

So, on an individual basis they have a hard time. As a collective their world view is a little limited and I think they shouldn't be telling straight people how to establish dating dynamics they same way we shouldn't tell them how to. On a final note.. gay guys tend to be seriously aggressive and will make passes or try to "convert" straight guys. If you want us to accept that you're gay accept that we're straight.

SpongeBob and Filthy Frank are gays, Garfield is me

>the board
Incredibly bitter. Filled with /r9k/ and Sup Forums crossposters.
Would holocaust each other harder than Hitler on Zyklon B.

>the movement
Cancerous movement run by a bunch of straight sjw girls larping as an oppressed minority. Also seems to function more as a puppets for even more cancerous movements like BLM, islam and "refugees welcome".

>the people
Left wing gays are communist bootlickers.
Right wing gays are conservative bootlickers.
LBT is not worthy of attention.
QIAAP++ are said straight sjw girls.

my mistake

my mistake

If its 2 consenting adults who gives a shit how they get off?

My mistake

shut the fuck up, kill your dirty nigger self.

Your mistake

The movement is stupid but i don't care what people want to identify as. I work with a gay who cross dresses and it dosen't change how hard he works or shouts it at every chance

You fucking retard