Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12489322/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stevenf is on the front page of /r/fifa

Is Dybala 86 good la's ?

I cannot for the fucking life of me get forward anymore with SIF Gomez

wtf I hate stevenf now

>comparing murdering someone to saying nigger once in anger
This is StevenF tier retarded logic, funny that it's on a post about him.

>rent fifa 17 from redbox
>It's a floaty piece of shit with bad controls
>great graphics, though
If you paid 60 dollars for it for "muh esport trading card mode", you're literally cancer.

k

He's big, he's black, his SIF is coming faggots.

by far the greatest moment in /fifa/ history

Reminder: strawpoll.me/12489322/r

Rlly??? If so I'll be happy. His if is pretty good.

REALLY cheap spanish gold players for my weekend league?

Got to Div 4 and bought Pjanic. Put Maestro on him and converted him to CAM behind Dybala and TIF Icardi. He has at least an assist and a goal every game I've played with him.

Know I'm in div 3 and on an 8 game win streak, but I'm over here still thinking about replacing my best players with these shiny new informs. The fuck is wrong with me? Any one else get this greedy feel with FUT?

Mesa, Mallo, Viera, Bruno, Isco

>packed ibra in my weekend league rewards

Anyone have a good way to practice dribbling and skilling? The arena doesn't seem to help since it fp view. Do the drills actually help any?

kickoff against the cpu on a lower difficulty.

Going balls deep with this shitfest what am I in for?

Benny boy Arfa and Cyprien get swapped after kick off relax autists

>French cancer
>5atb
not an argument

Come at me you worthless niggers

Fug

just fuck off you autistic faggot

Heh

>tfw too dumb to understand FUT

was going to call you a retard, but it may actually be one of the rare cases where it would be offensive.

why dont you put the cam at cam and the cm at cm

Why haven't you bought IF David Villa yet?

Thanks user that told me to buy ole. 1st game 4 goals easy, works well with odegaard and helland.

Iain Swift wants to be StevenF edition

Anybody use this Mkhitaryan and how is he? Thinking about using him at CM. I play a 4312 with otw Mane and would like to get him on 10 chem

Just one game into the WL and i'm already stressed. Managed to win it in the 117th minute though, but i missed so many chances.

I've started playing online divisions for a bit of fun. Always like playing as different, 4* teams at the very most.

Play as Ajax
>Opponent: Liverpool

Play as Shatkar Doneskt

Play as St Etienne

Play as Zenit

Play as Galatasaray

I assume Liverpool is the best ranked team I can match up against with 4 star teams but it's getting dull. Nobody even plays with teams 3.5* or lower.

>Get a green card in my reward packs
>Buy one with my last 20k
>Get 20k in the pot of gold pack

JUST

So you didn't lose anything then. Think about all the people who had to buy two green cards and only got 20k back

>has 40k worth of cards he could sell easy
>gets 20k for them
>didn't lose anything

Okie dokie.

For those who play on PC and use an xbox controller thats wired, do you have to download anything? or can you just plug it in and it'll work?

Tbh it's my own fault

Should had known better than to gamble obvious coins for no reason

Iain Swift wants to be JOSHB who wants to be StevenF who wants to be the Autistic American

For chemistry you autistic fuck are you blind ?

please....respond...........

Anyone else buy Brazilian wide mids for the sbc at discard when the market crashed for st. patricks day?

probably just drivers which should install automatically

im going to start now guys
wish me luck

i just pluged it in

Just plug it in. Drivers should automatically install.

Good or not? thinking of trying 4-3-3 and making him CF

Can I vote for Serie A posters?

I always play as MLS teams for Seasons. Much more fun with 3.5* teams, desu.

>tfw 1 win and 3 losses so far in WL

My team is playing like shit. They feel so sluggish it's a battle to just pass the ball 5 yards.

>3 straight disconnects from fut champs

how is this """"company"""" still aloud to make these games

Holy shit lads, why did no one tell me bronze packs were so lucrative? literally made 45k in a day by just selling players and fitness consumables...

It's literally your shit internet

>Sweden
>shit Internet

He's probably getting 1gb mate.

Sweden has some of the best internet in the world m8, unless he lives somewhere in the polar circle he should be fine

A

>tfw rolling back the years with this legend

Fucking hate Courtois, the spindly fuck. He saves everything.

I miss his Fifa 12 card. His finesse shots were insane.

Do MLS get a full TOTS or are they included in ROTW?

Because i will spend everything i've got to get a 90+ rated Villa

Post internet speed cuck

Usually they do an MLS TOTS.

MM leaks anyone?

>stevenF
>calling anyone a cuck

Steven wouldn't call anyone a cuck he's too much of a wimp

cuadrado or salah?

Berardi

Candreva

Toty Ronaldo

Best two CBs in italian league? IFs counted.

IF Chiellini, IF Manolas & IF Tonelli

pc market absolutely focked

its so easy to tell who gets stomped on fifa then comes in here to let off steam

let it all out lad

I played him at RW, CAM and ST when I had him and he was really good everywhere. Would be wasted at CM tbf.

He's really good. I played him at ST in a 433(2) and he was great. I'd imagine he's good at CF in a false 9 too.

honda

Thanks, is Szes IF good too?

best GK in the game

Is nainggolan better CM or CDM?

CM. I sub in kante for parolo at halftime/

Damn he's expensive do you prefer him over most Cms (including IFS) in the Italian league? is he worth the 150k?

He's the most complete Midfielder in the game

Autism

What is the minimum for a good starter squad? 25k?

>70k from about 20 bronze players

based bronze pack method

Also bought a Gignac for 3k, then sold him for 9 when I realised I could do it without him

Anyone used Charly Musonda? He feels good as fuck on the ball for a cheap option. 5 star skill moves, very agile and shifty. His shots kinda suck though. Poor man's Hazard (even has the Chelsea badge).

wl servers are knackered to fuck right now. every game i load into is 2/3 bars

Care to explain?

Not him but just buy the cheapest bronze packs and fill up your transfer list with the players and fitness consumables. Most players sell at 200 bin, occasionally you'll get some that go for 7k, bronze squad fitness cards will always sell instantly for 1300. Only worth doing if you have the companion app as you'll need to relist every hour. Currently making 600 coins on every shit Irish player.

marquee matchups

unam and america players selling like hotcakes

doing every player is a waste of time. you just list the ones from the sbc leagues + ones from the big leagues (assuming duplicates, you should be storing them if you dont have them)

Do you list as instant sale or bid?
How do you know what price for each player?

>/blog/
>kek at my paint skills
The team on the right with Torres etc is absolutely amazing. over 150 games in and still feeling fresh,

The team on the left is my fitness team but I've become really bored of having such an unimaginitive team.

Wanna get rid of the team on the left. Willian is untradeable but everyone else can go. Have about 350k on PS4. Any suggestions?

slap a hunter card on IF >Torres too if youre feeling really 2008

The combination of pace, strength, heading, laser finishing and the 'tries to beat offside line' means he's incredible

he's now on 128 games 128 goals 38 assists pretty much all weekend league

I guess that's more effective at maximising profit but I'd say I always sell between 10 and 20 players an hour by just listing everything and I don't really have the motivation to sift through every player, just list players, send contracts to club and quick sell managers and club items. Easy 45k a day.

no weaknesses at all. His balance and agility is fine, with a heavy knock on he glides past defenders with ease

just click compare price, scroll for a bit then undercut lowest bin.

why would you listed random Norwegian league players that are never gonna sell. just flick the right analogue when the pack opens to see the league the player's from, highlight the relevant leagues, and discard valueless players (or keep for silver upgrade). literally 10 seconds per pack once you know what sells

I do most of my trading on the app so it's a bit more long winded, I generally just play matches if I have the game on. Never check sbcs desu, always do price comparison though just incase.

Why's Torres IF going for so much now? I bought him for 20k a Few weeks ago and sold him today for 100k

Atletico Madrid team rating needs to be 85 overall or something for the Suarez La Liga SBC.

Naingolan, Marchisio or IF Parolo?

Cool, free money basically

I have this team and 100k coins, what do?