I work as a construction contractor and I recently got a job at the Atlanta United States Penetentiary in Georgia where...

I work as a construction contractor and I recently got a job at the Atlanta United States Penetentiary in Georgia where I was informed I needed to renovate a cell block so that it was "fit for a president awaiting trial". Obviously I need to make it fairly large and reinforce the cell bars and surrounding block but I'll still have $750000 left over. What else should I add \b\?

A picture of Michelle Obama, he's probably going to miss his wife while he's in there.

fpbp

sure kid

/thread

Okay, "picture frame and picture". Let's say that's $15.
$749985 left

one of those toilets from Japan with a water fountain that cleans his glorious asshole properly without archaic tree squares.

checked

Thanks for witnessing me.

you probably have it pointed at yourself.

my pleasure

A bidet? Sure thing sport. I think those go for $850, but I'll also need to reorganise some of the piping on my own so that will cost an additional $125 for labour.

$749010$ left

I was thinking more like the one from "Why Him?" the movie, but this is much more gay. If possible I'd take this one over the fancy one but I feel the fancy one is more likely to be approved by whoever is approving this project.

No you don't, no you were not, no it's not. Nothing, because you're a faggot, it's time to accept reality and get over it.
No shekels for you.

A wall covering by Mark Evans depicting Trump riding a dinosaur holding the decoration of independence standing on top of Osama Bin Ladin with many explosions in the back ground.

A bed of money to sleep on.

Kek nice try OP prisons don't exist

Okay the wall cover will be installed behind a sealed and inbreakable glass window so that nothing can be hidden behind it and the glass doesn't present any risk of suicide to the prisoner.
I have no idea how much a Mark Evans commission goes for so I'll just allocate 15000

$734010 left

So far the presidential cell has a picture and frame, a bidet, and a sculpture of trump holding the Declaration of Independence while standing over top of a dead Osama bin Laden.

Ignore the sculpture, that was a typo. The cell has a painting, not a sculpture.

Every square inch is an NSA quality spy camera, streamed live and anonymously via a Russian website

I'll get right in it. I'll need to bring in specialized labour to handle the tech setups. Four 4K cameras have been installed such that every square inch of the cell is visible. I can't send the data to the russians, but what I can do is install an unsecured data storage server and console on the premises that can be remotely hacked with ease. The total cost is $60000, including hardware labour and data infrastructure renovations.

$674010 left

A Hoyer lift. Trump is a tubby unhealthy old guy with a shit diet, prison will make him fatter, he'll be more sedentary.

all chairs must be this chair

That's smart. We'll order him an automatic/motorized one so we don't need someone lugging him around. That cost is $3000 and includes both a high capacity battery and rubber and plastic padding to cover up the sharp edges and corners.

$671010 left