Question for Filipinos

Question for Filipinos.

If the strong religious views of your country actually help people then why is there so much poverty?

Your country is so religious that many families have pictures of jesus on the walls and pray everyday.

If prayer really helps why is a country like the Philippines where people regularly pray full of shit and poverty?

I don't think your prayers really work.

>If the strong religious views of your country actually help people then why is there so much poverty?
are you dumb? strong religious views is probably one of the major factor to poverty, especially those with concept heaven or hell.
it doesn't encourage people to overcome worldly pressure, it relieves them.
this may sound fedora but thats also why religious people tend to be less intelligent.
religion make them think they know, not encouraging curiosity.
heck, at some point they even treat science like its an evil stuff and has nothing to do with god himself, i always imagine god is cringinng whenever he sees this kind of human

We're religious by face and never by actions. Church attendance has never been lower than before; many are just Catholics by paper.

You'd expect someone with strong religious background to have some moral sense, but no, you get these hypocritical bastards instead. They only bring up religion when it suits them; behind closed doors, they're corrupt as fuck. This is equally true between social classes, whether you're a politician or the lowest of the dregs.

Because the Philippines is a nation of proud, self-loving whites.

I wanted them to think make people think about it by asking the question...

Explain all this anti abortion and anti condom bullshit that is common in your society then.

Question for Filipinos: Why are all your kind becoming nurses?

Ignorance. You get that shit in Burgerland too, with their anti-vaxxers and global warming deniers.

And I already told you, they're selective on what they believe what church teachings they actually follow.

Exactly the same here. Even in the Holy week people use it to get drunk and commit other sins that are supposed to be avoided.

Also they never take blame on their actions, everything is caused by someone else.

Non-whites btfo

We had the highest ranking priests of our church eating an entire pig and drinking booze on good Friday, the hardest day of holy week when you are supposed to not drink or eat anything for 24h

A literal meme from the previous decade. Demands for healthcare workers in the western world were high back then. Many fell for that meme even after the demand had stabilized and left us with a labor force left to rot in business processing operations you guys outsource to us.

The flag is super based tho

Yeah and there's also lots of religion in burgerland.

They think it's a good way to move to counties like USA and Australia.

>The every athiest wears a fedora and posts on reddit meme

Hesus told us in the Bible that we should take care of one another.
Compassion is a one way ticket to eternal heaven with the almighty father.

Why did your shithole just sentence a governor to 2 years of prison for blasphemy

Strong religious views are mostly for the poorfags. Will be able to muster a lot of zealots when the Pope calls for a crusade. Makes me proud

T-thanks Macedon, you guys have a cool flag too

>Same people who cheered on "Putangina mo pope" will join the pope on a crusade.
Nah.

>thinking some dutdut folk represent all the poorfags
Nah