KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFYYtg6f330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice OP

first post best post

[142+, 15-] DIA song is above average and had potential.. but unfortunately this not get hit, hope next time they did better

goddess

they ruined my jennygf

dubu is funnier and better than your waifu

Who slayed you the most DOA, or Pitstain?

best cqt

nice post..

esl

seulgi is really the best

[HANTEO] @ 170823
DIA — #LoveGeneration 515 (3,293 total)

my waifu is better at drinking

but dubu is my waifu

best tqt

as a fan of both dia and pristin i have to say i'm really disappointed with their last two releases

she's your bf now. he's cute

nice

D.ana, Cathy and Lime are literally perfect

seolmates ww@

I RIKE DO DO DO DO DO DO

what about momoland

park sooyoung, also known as joy

FIRSTLOVESTORY - SEASON TWO

HERE AT LAST, HERE AT LAST - PRAISE THE LORD, HERE AT LAST!

hey boy

i liked lo ok but the rest wasn't that memorable

Chaeyeon you drunk ass, drama kissing, bathtub shitting, Mickey Mouse looking bitch.

obviously not because we loved DIA's you falseflagging retard

both had bad songs

they should kiss desu

>kim saeron

So have you guys watched a Brand new life?
I've tried to rec it here and there, it's one of the best korean films I've seen

reminder

yaaasssss

are you really? i haven't had the chance to check out pristin yet but yolo and love generation are great albums for me

honestly? i wouldn't mind that much if a long-standing group i like disbanded but i really feel like dal shabet have a few albums in them easily

Do kpop fans really listen to the music or is it mostly about the celebrities?

ok, so what?
i still don't get the deal with this

EuNice is so hot

is this just another part of the blockberry empire?

they suck now. only good for fapping

what a slut

disgusting

their last few releases were really good since the lineup change. i can definitely see them popping out a few more hits before calling it good but i have no idea how long they have left on their contracts. i hope at least subin continues her comfy solo career after ds ends

Sunmi also revealed, "When I'm not promoting, I'm 100% a homebody. I don't even go to the market, and I order everything through the internet. I like watching the 'Cosmos' documentary series and reading Carlo Rovelli's 'Seven Brief Lessons on Physics'."

As for why, she explained, "I'm interested in the concept of time. Time is mysterious."

cutest daughter you could possibly have

what did she mean by that?

w1 still slaying it's all that matters dbqhwymc

aoa fans listen to the music daily

I can verify this

nice one

I love Cosmic girls and the girls are all baes, but none of their releases after Secret has wowed me, in fact, Happy and that follow-up summer song whose name I can't even remember rn were rather step backs from the direction they should've pushed through. it's really a shame that their company had succumbed to the current trend to make a quick buck instead of developing a unique sound for the talents that they have which would actually help them in the long run.

in just a year from now, the public will hop on to the hottest, newest fad in town kinda like how they have been with pristin, while cosmic girls would have been well into their 3rd year already. with such similar concepts they're donning, I don't see cosmic girls beating out younger, fresher girls who will no doubt look very polished and pretty (bc the quality of visuals nowadays is striking) and have vivid, bubbly personalities guaranteed to attract attention. maybe not all of these new faces will shine, but you can bet your ass there will be new stars in the future gen. so what do cosmic girls have to compete with them, if their music doesn't evolve soon, when they're older and still trying to hit big with the same concepts that most rookies go for?

obviously depends on the fan, for me it's like 80% about the music

thanks for proving my point

nice frog

maybe it's because they haven't come back in a while

>brand new

oh i love the devil and god are raging inside of me

*rolls a die*

she was being lewd with that shoulder exposure... i would make webms but i'm super lazy today

a CUTE!

it's a good movie dude

why is she so perfect

her skin is as soft as a flower petal

I agree

might check it out to see why yeri likes her husband so much desu

>cold drink in cold weather

whats her problem

nice

my husbando

rich mans RV is a makestar group now

because she is an angel

Ok so I just listened to a Gfriend song. They are cute and I liked their song. So what albums to listen and what girls are the cutest?

she doesn't give a fuck

lmao

you can listen to all of their albums. they have a consistent quality that people either hate or love

as for best girl, kfappers go with eunha but the normal healthy people go with sinbased

won't regret it desu

?

wtf i love gaypop now

start with LOL and then explore the rest, there's not that many of them. all the girls are the cutest.

Kang Daniel: There are some fanboys who are younger than me. I want to bite them when they call me 'hyung'..

He says he wants to bite the fanboys who call him hyungㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hyung-ah~~~ Bite me>.<
-Hyung!! I'm here!!
-Daniel Hyung, you can bite me as hard as you want..
-Why does he want to bite them, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-The comments...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-Nyel-ah.. I'm the one whom you're supposed to call hyung..ㅠㅠ
-The comments are so freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋ
-Why were I born earlier than him..
-Saving this as a bookmark just in case I need something ridiculous to brighten up my day..ㅋㅋ
-Theqoo is full of fanboysㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-I'm a guy and older than him.. I wish I was his younger brother..
-What about fanboys who are older than you.......
-Well, I want to bite you too..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-Daniel Hyung!! I really like you!

Daniel is turning entire SK into a gayland and i LOVING IT

ive never found their albums consistent with their singles but LOL is probably a good starting point. yerin is the cutest but yuju is the best

omo??????

gfriend are fucking garbage except for yerin's ass

Well then...

Based

oh noo lol

>tfw NB managed to turn people against laboum

I don't know how people here can suck up to her, she's the cancer killing girlpop

bite me hyung

laboum deserved it the chicken cunts

current state of kpop

it's a slaughter as usual