Why are people allowed to own assault weapons in the US?

Why are people allowed to own assault weapons in the US?

To keep the government afraid.

This
>/thread

So people like you with stupid opinions don't matter, OP.

so people actually keep their freedom

Yeah, they are just shitting themselves m8

Why are you content with what the government allows you to do? Enjoy your comfortable slavery you fucking coward.

>shay's rebellion

is has to do with she small size of their penises

Because they're retarded.

>Derrp our freedoms
>Derrrrp 2nd amendment from 300 years ago

What's keeping them from taking them away? Kek enjoy licking the boot of your big brother, m8

They are, actually. Why do you think there are constant pushes to get guns restricted? It's something that's aggressively pursued because disarming the population enables them to be overtaken. It's additionally a "problem" that there are many in the military who support the 2nd amendment as well. People who serve specifically because they believe they are defending that right.

So yes. They are actually shitting themselves, and using the "let's disarm everyone and then we'd have world peace" morons to push their agenda.

>What's keeping them from taking them away?

Lots of dollars from a massive national industry.
You think they are scared of you? They are laughing whilst selling you bullets, bug out gear and jesus.
It's all about industry m8

Equating freedom with owning firearms is the most ridiculous thing you pro gun fuckwits come out with. You're currently enslaved and your guns aren't freeing you.

While Britain becomes the biggest Muslim country in the world

Someone edit this and put .001% Steve paddock

Just in case they are asalted

Tell me who's easier to control? A bunch of britbongs with no guns or even sharp instruments? Or the millions of armed Americans? Dont bring up the military because just killing everyone would just make them rulers of ash

They aren't, because there is no such thing.

What makes me laugh is that all of these people would, if the US was sent anywhere overseas, petition and scream and cry that the citizens of whichever country we were in should be allowed to keep guns to protect themselves from our military.

Would you not sell an assault weapon to this face?

You guntards can't even control yourselves.. Larping as macho patriots so you can pretend your bs has meaning is ludicrous at best.

Idk if you know this but the government has like missiles and stuff.. I really doubt the weapons they have allowed you to have are scaring them

Well not all rifles are "assault rifles"
Example the AR-15 isn't and that's the rifle you see a lot of gun's walking around with strapped to their back.

wow am I on /b ? Well said Sup Forumsro

Millions of armed americans are entirely and easily under control. You dumb fucks couldn't organise a revolt against the government because you're too easily divided down social or racial lines. Bunch of cucks.

Says the guy that wants the government to control him

As more and more jobs are able to be done by machines, living in a paradise built over the ashes will be more and more appealing. To think they would actually keep us around if we no longer had value to them is just naive.

>1st-10th amendments from 300 years ago.

As spic who's parents fled the shit hole that is Mexico where their constitution isn't upheld, fuck you! God bless this country and its 1st two coveted God given rights.

why the hate towards assault weapons and not handguns? pistols kill more.

Honestly, are there a lack of dentists in Britain?

We own firearms so that we can rebel against the government if it starts to become a tyranny. If you want to take weapons away, you take away the american's peoples voice in protecting themselves against totalitarianism. Without weapons, how can you revolt. Once the government tries to take away our firearms, we use them to rebel against the government. Without firearms, we cannot rebel, and the country will only gain more power, and the people will loose their freedoms. So next time you think we shouldn't have guns, think about communist Russia, Nazi Germany, and communist china, and why the people couldn't rebel.

Mfw people actually justify owning high caliber guns with BWAAG WHAT IF GOVERNMENT TURNS AGAINST US.

Do you realize no matter how many guns you own won't win? Where the fuck is your apache helicopter?
You have high power guns because you either like them, you're insecure or both.

Civil and or world war

Shall not be infringed faggot.

Yeah this.
Mexicans sell drugs, white people launder the money, get used to it.

God doesn't exist.. the government gave you those rights and they can take them away.. and since you aren't actually american they almost certainly would

>Where the fuck is your apache helicopter
gone, if they kill all the taxpayers

I don't see an assault rifle in that image. Is just a rifle that fires the same round any other hunting rifle fires. This just has a cool body you can slap stuff on like a car and pep boys. If you put a spoiler on a Cadillac, does that make it an assault Cadillac? For the informed, AR does not mean Assault Rifle. it means Armalite which is the company that makes the variation of a standard rifle.

Tell that to the Sandniggers

Wouldn't need to kill them all.. just the ones fighting back

Ok but I think they know

you know nothing about war
what is guerilla warfare?
stay home where it's safe faggot

You think they aren't because your big brother can easily barge into your house wantonly(hahahaha)with out any repercussions . And blaming capitalism shows where you truly lean, you commie scum.

Think about this. An apache helicopter guns down a crowd of americans. You actualy think that the american people will just give up? Is that what happened in the civil war? After the government conducts a terror attack on their own people, the people will revolt and attack. Also, how do you think the government will take our guns? Walk door to door and search your house for your guns, which by the way, is illegal under the bill of rights, under two amendments

All weapons are designed to assault

>your big brother can barge into your house wantonly

Hate to tell you this but so can yours

I like you

Why are niggers allowed rights in the US?

Why are Jews allowed to continue tarnishing this great earth meant for the Aryan race?

These burning questions and many more leave the world confounded, OP. We may never know why certain things exist, but they do...

Because America is paranoid but it's good for the rest of the world those tards believe they're free yet you could literally be shot anywhere and have to sell your house to pay for it, but nah yeah keep em just incase trump invades your home and fucks your dog that's perfectly rational I'm sure not mentally ill person would get their hands on them and end up in Las Vegas in the 32nd floor of a hotel or nothing

Yeah man. The government is just going bomb their item citizens. That will go really well. For sure. Fucking idiot

You are hilariously misinformed.
IEDs are fucking evil.

Where did he blame capitlism? And yes, your brother can walk into your house without reprocussions, whats your point. However, it's illegal for a government agent to barge in your house.

why do you have an iPhone user?

And they won't use them on the general population. The political damage control would be insurmountable. So think what you like but in reality the Constitution was set up to establish a permanent soft "war" between the people and their government. It's a stalemate, and it will remain that way. Someone shoots up a crowd, half the responses will be disgust and surrender and the other half will be people realizing that arming themselves is the only option. Further attempts to disarm will only increase distrust.

The very fact that we're still armed means the system is functioning properly.

>I'm sure not mentally ill person would get their hands on them and end up in Las Vegas in the 32nd floor of a hotel or nothing
Paddock was not mentally ill, dumbass. So much for your theory.

because we can you communist faggot.

i went to my buddy's house to see his gun collection. it was summer and we were having a few drinks, but responsibly, especially around weapons, or so i thought. my buddy tells me he had suspicions about his wife, enough to view her cell records. it turns out she's cheating on my buddy with his brother, and he's enraged. and drinking, and is playing with guns. i'm naturally concerned and beginning to panic because he can't take his eyes off his wife. i've known him for 23 years and i know when he's going to snap, so i grab his cock and start tugging on it. he knows what this means and says more while moaning. i start kissing him on the lips like a faggot because he's my best friend and his wife is staring in complete shock. he pulls down my pants and starts tugging on my dick and puts it in his ass meanwhile i'm mouthing to his wife and children. it smells like shit even though we're outside in the wind and now his wife is gagging and crying but i'm fucking my buddy and he can't stop moaning, but he's forgetting about his wife and brother and i can tell he's relaxing because his anus loosened up and shit began falling onto my feet. i kicked it into the pool and the dog ate it. i cum in his mouth and start cuddling and he shits some more on my stomach and thanks me.

This.

>/Thread over.

I'm not in the US and I'm allowed to own an assault weapon. The real question is why can't you own one? Hint: it's not to keep you safe from mass shooters, it's to keep the government safe from you.

I'm a schizo, I'm still able to do things point is you can pull that stuff off well being mentally ill.

Indeed, he was the textbook definition of sanity and reason.

People like you are retarded. The military isnt going to decide to just start gunning down citizens. If shit were togo down the sides would be a lot more equal.

>13432413_1020965735577661
Keep in mind though, there's no such thing as assault weapons. They're just semi automatic and that means they are the same as handguns in terms of firing rate. Also in capacity rate in some states.
It's retarded that people actually believe these "scary words" and use mere language and not facts to back up their argument.

I don't think they would.. but your guns aren't what's stopping them

ROFL Yeah I bet they just quake in their boots over your fat ass sitting in your living room hugging your pew pews. Dumb ass faggots.

U.S. citizens are not allowed to own own assault weapons, unless they are given special permission to do so in the form of a permit that is very difficult to obtain. The words "Assault Weapons" refers to weapons that has the capability to fire in a fully automatic mode. The reason most people misconstrue "assault weapons" with weapons that look very similar that can only fire in a semi-automatic mode is because of the medias purposeful misuse of the phrase for the past 40 years in an attempt to try and usurp the right to legally own firearms from the public.

Communist systems would not necessarily ban guns, dumbass. Do you even know what communism is?

Enslaved how, by debt we willingly took on? The reason no ones holding a gun to our face and saying, "get your ass to the factory if you want to keep your house with the white picket fence, Faggot," is because of the gun I and other citizens own.

Honestly the second amendment was a mistake and should have never been a part of the constitution

Yeah, they just give the order to stop giving them to civillians. kek.

I didn't say the people will give up or not.
This would be nothing like the civil war.
Did I say the government should take your guns?

I'm just tired of people defending their guns because of oooo~ big brother watching us. People aren't being honest; they just like their fucking guns and that's that. Nobody is as trained to fight as a TRAINED soldier. Not to speak of resources.
Am I missing something? You think "the people" will win against the strongest, most trained army on this planet?

>guerilla warfare
>2017

Did I say they'll just start gunning down citizens?
Aren't violent citizens that want to shoot other people gunned down already? Why would this be different?

You're saying all households possess guns?

Kek, not knowing shit about history
> Muh guns
>Muh Freedom
In these cases having weapons wouldn't have changed shit, specially in russia and germany

Internally and function wise both of these guns are identical. So tell me again where is there an assault rifle?

Ask my US government how Vietnam went.

Yeah, in the united states more people have them than not.

Forgot image..

This coming from the mouth of an envious europoor:

Land of the free and the home of the brave.

Why do you even need to ask?

Not too well.. we fucked that country up for decades by dropping chemical weapons and didn't even achieve our pointless objective

What's it like being wrong all the time?

You tell me

You don't have to wear chains to be a slave. Consider the fact that everything 90% of the population achieves in their lifetime benefits only the top tier of society, the ones who own the means of production and use the population as both a source of labour and as customers.

Dollar bills are the new chains.

Says fucking who ?
> I've watched muh fox news, of course i should know

It might not have changed the outcome. But it might have. The point is, you don't know. You're making broad assumptions based on nothing. So I'm sorry, but you're just not correct in any way that can be calculated or proven.

Why has USA always had 3rd world tier problems with violence and shootings?
In most European countries you can't own guns yet most of them stand much better with this issue.

Actually the fbi has yet to determine if he was insane.. they say that his mental health was deteriorating but not that he was full on insane

Telling me god doesn't exist and that I'm not American doesn't make it so. I was born here, And am an American. And the government didn't give them to me, they just protect my rights. Now do the world a favor and throw your self off a cliff if you ever do decide to venture out into the real world.

God bless this country even though I myself aren't a believer