en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Politico

Venezuela

>source: politico

SHALL

>Facts aren't facts if I don't like the source

>politco
Even if that statistic was true, fuck those 1,584 people that used guns to save themselves/their families though right?

Gives a number but not a time frame. This shit is stupid subversive trash.

>politico
>only citation

OP UTTERLY AND LITERALLY BTFO

>facts

Wow

I can't believe that I've been so deceived...

I am now a #Cubanmissilecrisis

Thanks OP, a real eye opener you've got there

>Ausfailia

>Amerifat

This poster Has 19 sources proving you wrong. Are you going to admit you're wrong then?

post the gun homicide rate yo

I wish I could be a dumb as bricks american.
It sounds easy as fuck.

this one?

>Pot calling the kettle black

noice

Of the sourse isn't trust worthy, then yes, people will doubt.
Give us a trust-worthy sourse and we will belive you.
Unless you don't have one and then please fuck a taser with your mouth.

hide all btfo threads

You needn't concern yourselves with this topic, kangaroo fuckers.

Your move Shilldog.

The number of DGU's isn't really important. Even if there were 0 DGU's that's not the point of the 2nd ammendment so this is really just a random number with no argument.

You needn't concern yourselves with intelligence, Amerifat

How much less likely are you to commit a crime knowing anyone in public could be carrying a armed weapon legally? Guns 1 - Crybabies 0

>this is what gun nuts want for America

>OP has the smallest dick in human history
>source: Me
Whelp, it's got a source so it must be true.

mirin' massive pecs and broad delts

How many of the killers were non-white?

Is that the poll that includes suicides on the death numbers?

>tfw LD652 still passed and Maine is still best state

If it were up to me, people wouldn't need a driver's license either.

It might be, not sure.

Damn straight

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>I am now a #Cubanmissilecrisis

fucking kek. Im sold. I'm now a #ratorocket

Your uk statistics are fucking retarded because you have no understanding of what constitutes a violent crime here

Also retarded because you imply that the reason for the violent crime is the handgun ban

Also retarded because you claim guns are banned in the uk when they arent

I could go on

Basically stop getting information from fucking infographics

>scare a criminal off with a gun
>don't report it because you don't want to be charged with assault by your liberal DA

OP UTTERLY AND LITERALLY BTFO

also don't forget to sage

>Uhoh, a non-memer
>QUICK POINT AT HIS FLAG
sure thing fampai

I've seen DGU numbers ranging from 700k to 4.7 million a year. All analyses done via the NCVS, or Kleck's surveys.

I'd be interested to see what source Politico uses. I'm not going to give politico traffic, so OP should give us a direct link.

That guy is retarded, look at the number of deaths thanks to idiot drivers and look at the number of deaths caused by guns. He's also forgetting the damage caused by crashes.

Reminder OP got BTFO but is avoiding facing it.

Guess which one kills more every year.

Weird.

Obama's post-Sandy Hook study put it at a minimum of a quarter million a year.

>whine that the government won't fund a study
>ignore the results when they do

There is no one on the planet more pathetic than a gun grabber.

It says 'homicide deaths' so I hope it doesn't.

Thank you for BTFO of dumbass op

Now i can pray in peace.

1,500 DGU's in OP's post is defensive gun uses with shots fired. How many times is just brandishing a gun enough to make someone fuck off without incident?

OOSH. Of course. That's the info I was looking for.

Yep, OP is full of shit.

BAN GUNS
MAKES EASIER FOR STABBY STABBY TIME.
MUCH FUNNER
KEKEKEKEKEEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

>all these (you)s
wew

praise the kube

t. Stein

Since Australia is a country that is supposedly a model of effective gun control, it seems like his input would be very relevant, doesn't it?

Last time I searched for the info I could only find the numbers of general deaths, which would mean the number of actual homicides is even lower.

*cough cough*

>Australia is a country that is supposedly a model of effective gun control
do you actually believe this

If a gun grabber posts gun death statistics, it includes murder, suicides, accidents, police shootings, and lawful self defense.

Every. Single. Time.

Here are the actual numbers, straight from the FBI.

wrong pic, whatever, cant find the one I meant to post.

That's what every liberal likes to trot out

Redpill me on what it's really like

I was playing devil's advocate since OP (ever the peter poppin' cock gobbler who would seem to support gun control) was telling our Australian anglo brethren to fuck off from the thread. We're frequently told in the US that Australia has practically nil gun homocides since port arthur legislation. I don't believe the narrative of course :P

yeah I got you.

anyways enough BTFO tonight, goodnight friends

I don't know if it's too much work but someone should try making a comparison between the poorest counties's violence and the blackest counties's violence. Because I KNOW the poorest counties are actually majorly white, but I don't hear about violence in them.

It's from the FBI's accounting of justifiable shootings per year.

So it's only instances where they shoot person and it's officially recorded. Basically 2000 George Zimmerman a year.

Not including any brandishing or the times the shooter missed and thecops don't even log it as a defensive shooting because no ones ever caught as the hood rat ran away.

>Because I KNOW the poorest counties are actually majorly white

Is this bait or just pardo stupidity?

There's a chart floating around.

White America has a murder rate comparable to most of Europe.

Hispanic America has a murder rate comparable to South America.

Black America has a murder rate comparable to Africa.

news.discovery.com/human/life/poverty-owsley-appalachia-120424.htm

I got that info when senders made that stupid "if you are white you don't know what's like to be poor". I will try to get the info again.

>source;politico
well golly gee that sounds conclusive

>the poorest counties are actually majorly white,
Dude, had are you smoking. Eastern Europe is the closest thing to "poor" white countries and they're all fantastically rich compared to nigger countries.

Polanf might be poorer than south africa, but only as long as SA rides the white man's accomplishments from 30 years ago.

I said counties, not country.

Oh, you daid counties.
Hah.
Nm, Appalachian hillbillies are poor motherfuckerd.

He said counties, did he mean countries? The poorest fewest counties in the US are actually majority white. See That doesn't mean that a majority of the poorest areas in the country are white though, just that the top 1-3 are.

Oops

I read "countries" not "counties"

But yeah I've been to some places in West Virginia that are definitely third world

The actual number of defensive gun uses is more 160% that of offensive uses. The fucking CDC confirmed this. Sorry for liberals that lie to each other.

Dont forget, between 50% and up to 90% of that is gang related. If we wiped out baltimore, detroit, and chicago we'd have a murder rate just as low as most european countries, if not lower.

>Since Australia is a country that is supposedly a model of effective gun control, it seems like his input would be very relevant, doesn't it?
It has never been effective here.
City cunts banned each other from owning guns, meanwhile not a single farmer turned theirs in.

In the two decades prior to the Port Arthur Massacre more than 2 MILLION SKS/SKK rifles were imported into Australia and after the amnesty was completed a little over 2 hundred thousand were handed in; that's just one type of gun.
Hell, back in the days of the amnesty, hunting shops and gun stores were fucking selling PVC tubes and end caps.

But how's violence in them? Comparisons made only check by wealth and gun possession not by race and gun possession, and that's what I'm interested on.

You dont. You can drive any vehicle on private property. You need a licence to drive a car on public roads. And keep in mind this entails USING your car, not simply possessing it.

So, similarly, i shouldnt need a fucking license to keep a gun in my home or at a range.

See
Gang shootings are a daily occurrence in every city, with machete attacks quite common as well.
Bikey gangs make and sell SMGs by the truckload, there are tens of thousands of guns imported illegally every year and hundreds of thousands are on the grey market - every single one is going into the hands of gangs and criminals.

>Portland
kek, figures.

West Virginia is one of the poorest states, yet it has lower than national average crime rate.

I'd love to see the crime rate of that 98% white, Republican country that majority get welfare that is on the Occupy Democracy picture

Pretty bad

Drug addicition there is insane, almost everyone is a pill addict (oxys aka hillbilly heroin)
Since the EPA put a bullet in the dome of the coal industry the state has fallen apart
There's no more jobs there and these people are stuck collecting welfare and going to crooked doctors for pain killer prescriptions

No one calls the police because they are very distrustful of law enforcement and prefer to solve their own problems
Because the communities are small and isolated if someone breaks into their house they'll find out who did it then go shoot them instead of calling the police

It's not Chiraq-tier though

>source: politico
L O L

I heard about the bikies making machine guns in their garages but I had no idea it was so widespread

Are the bikies the lords of the criminal underworld there?

>Sauscuck

It's like that Milwaukee Police Chief that is going redpilled on reporters about blacks and violence, then blames guns

youtube.com/watch?v=T7MAO7McNKE

The only observable affect of Gun control in Australia is that it makes people FEEL safe, sure our violent crime is lower than before 1996 but it was already trending down far earlier and the rate of decline was not significantly affected.

Not to mention more people in Australia own more guns than ever before. This kinda makes the whole "more guns = more crime" not work even when using the country that is often cited as a successful example of gun control.

Our laws are quite simply red tape only applied to legal ownership, making it as much of a pain as they can get away with while doing nothing to the illegal market.

Picture is preemptive

DONT YOU GUYS GET IT??? CRIMINALS WANT YOU TO PROTECT YOURSELVES!!!!!!

>I heard about the bikies making machine guns in their garages but I had no idea it was so widespread
It's a solid stream of income, with lower rates of prosecution and lower penalties than fucking marijuana.
Think about it - they can get $1,000 for about 3 hours of work on a Luty (production line style) or $2,000 putting together an Owen gun kit left over from the second world war.
What other industry has that rate of return?

>Are the bikies the lords of the criminal underworld there?
Basically - back in the early 2,000's the wars were much worse, but since then the cops have taken a step back and the bikeys have sort of self regulated.
Bikeys still shoot each other, but they mainly funnel weapons and drugs to the smaller Asian, Arab and African gangs.

Melbourne needs to burn in radioactive fire.

Fuck off OP

you never heard of pearl harbor?

Hawaii didn't become a state until after the war

Our firearm rights aren't subject to DGU's.

Driving is a privilege, not a right.
Owning firearms is a right, not a privilege.

shall not be infringed, you nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
>Location Primarily Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Territory, U.S.

>((((((((((((((((((FACTS)))))))))))))))) gathered by """"honest"""" kikes

Territory=/=state

The Japanese also attacked the Aleutians but no one ever talks about that