Do you miss your ex Sup Forums?

Do you miss your ex Sup Forums?

no im a khhv with no friends

yeah, after everything I'm like "ffs, she was the one and I fucked everything"

not anymore

>your ex
>Sup Forums

choose one

No, but I sometimes wonder what we could've been though. It's been so long now that we're basically strangers and we'd never have a functional relationship anyways. Gotta move on. I still think she's cute though.

Oh yeah, I haven't had a girlfriend or even had sex in 1.5 years since. I just gave up at this point.

I've never had a girlfriend so what ex?

Fuck no. Cheated on me with multiple men, any cock that pointed in her direction basically.

Her best friend told me. We been together since 11 years now.

Cheated on me, still lovin' her, love is fucking evil. It has been a month ago that I knew that she fucked with another guy but my brain can't stop thinking about her... FML

First real relationship when I was 18, 24 now and still together. She was 15 at the time. The 6 years of fooling around prior dont really count as ex since there was no love involved on my part

I feel you bro. My ex fucked the guy she lived with for a while (him, his girlfriend, and her all lived together. also, I was good friends with him too and he was our weed plug), and now she's dating one of my other close friends that I've known since elementary school. I don't talk to either one of them anymore.

Ouch... But the problem is that, I'm still talking with her because I can't stop thinking about the past, all the happy moments I lived with her. I still cry like the first day. I just wish that the man who fucked her dies of a cancer with, agonizing like never.

I would say just forget about her man. I was tore up about my girl for like 3 months, wanted to kill myself and all that. Now it's been 1+ year and I don't even care about her anymore. I realized she's just a regular girl and there's plenty more hoes out there.

Why should the man die. She's the one who cheated, not you. Dont blame men for women's mistakes, this was her responsibility, she fucked someone else

Thanks for the replies man, I really appreciate it. I really wanted to hear that, u rock

no kek who cares about a hoe or another, all in all bitches are all worth the same

Fuck no! Whoever that ho be fucking is welcome to that gaping mess!

FREEDOM!!!

Woooooo!

I blame him because he's a guy which studied language and psychology and he used his knowledges to manipulate my ex gf. She was ready to quit me before all happened but he convinced her to lie to me just to cover their toxic relationship (He's 46 and she's 18. He was her professor and this is illegal)

If ya'll got proof, drop a dime nigga!

Maybe we should fuck his life up? What say ye Sup Forumstards?

I miss the company I guess, but that's about it. Actually I feel bad for her family and new boyfriend because her life's started falling apart from drugs and mental illness since we broke up. I heard this from her bro recently.

Not my problem anymore though, she decided to start seeing a guy as "friends" which I was cool with til I found out they'd been kissing and shit. That was my ticket out of that mess of a relationship I suppose

This is relevant to my interests

She still cheated on you. Manipulation or not. She was attracted to the power he had, typical hypergamic reaction. This is her responsibility, not his. A professor tried the same thing with mine and he's no longer allowed to teach now. (2 years ago, she was in her first year of bachelor in History)

>Sup Forums do you miss your 'ex'

I agree with this, it's the cheaters fault. The other dude is just a prop in my eyes, he bares no emotional commitment to the person who's being cheated on. It's an act of disrespect at most, but for the cheater it's also total betrayal.

If I ever cheated I would blame myself entirely

I guess, I think that I say that because I'm still in love with her. Did you ever trusted in another girl after one cheated on you?

I always have been paranoid but with this shit, I can't watch another pretty girl without thinking that she can cheat on me if I have a relationship with her.

Nope, not in the slightest.
Time for greentext.
>Break up with ex hat I dated sophmore year
>"user you're great but we have nothing in common"
>"user I'm trying to better myself and be a better person"
>Grow to hate her
>Timehealsallwounds.jpeg
>Don't talk all summer, don't care cause I'm busy
>Get a text from her saying she wants to hang out (she's an hour away)
>Never shows up
>More vidya
>Don't see her till college starts up again
>Go over to her house
>Talk a bit
>"user, look at the table and flip the paper over"
>Flip paper
>It's her ultrasound
>She got drunk and fucked some deadbeat with no job, only reason they know eachother is because she babysat the guy's daughter from a previous relationship.
>Don't care at first
>It eats away at me
>Now only pissed when I think about that day.
She talked big about wanting to better herself, and now look.
Only a matter of time before everyone else finds out.
TL;DR: bitches be crazy.

I have never been cheated on so I wouldnt know from personal experience, however I do know its fairly normal to not blame someone you love. But to come back from this you need to understand and accept that this was completely her fault and responsibility

I'm expecting my ex to be pregnant any time now. She wanted a baby from like 18 and she got with her new guy instantly after we broke up and they're both fucking crazy. If she isn't pregnant by 2018 then one of them has to be infertile

>broke up with ex nearly 5 months ago
>didn't want to, but she was inconsiderate/disrespectful to me and our relationship so I put my pride first and ended things
>she got with another guy very quickly, within a few days
>we live very close together
>see each other nearly everyday, her new bf with her all the time
>don't speak or acknowledge each other, never made eye contact to this day
>after 3 months I was getting pretty much over it
>a couple weeks ago she's single again
>suddenly I'm not over it, riddled with anxiety the past 2 weeks about who she will get with next, will it be a friend of mine etc

This sucks ass. It's like having to start the healing process all over again. Living so close together just makes things 10X harder, I see her all the time even though we don't stay in touch at all. Constantly being reminded of her.

>hasnt spoken to me in almost 4 years
>stopped talking to me when I tried getting serious
>still sends me birthday messages and shit like that on meme book every year when 90% of my IRL friends have stopped
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE

>still having your ex on social media

You see, that's were you fucked up. Removing an ex from all forms of social media so you don't get reminded of them should be the first thing you do post breakup.

Yup, since the day I fucked up.. 4 years ago.

she only became my ex yesterday

>I was nothing but good to her
>she was a super inconsiderate bitch just before we ended
>I still miss her

Stupid feels

Noooooooope.
Nooooooope.
Crazy bitch.

yep all the time i smoke pot and drink now

Id be lying if I said I did. She was a good person though.

I am sleeping with another girl too, but I still miss her

Hell naw, she turned into a worthless addict and fucked people for adderall

Not really, she hates me too even though I thought we were neutral. Whatever, it is what it is.

Yup agreed. Deleted mine off of social media too. Its my standard practice after all breakups

Nope. Dodged a bullet. Of course I did at first but after a while you come to your senses and realize just how much your hormones addled your capacity for rational thought.

I blocked mine to stop my stupid ass from looking and getting triggered.

I do, more than anything. I just tried and failed to get back with her a few days ago and what's even worse is that she fucking played me so hard. I met up with her as a friend and it was so magical, then we started kissing and confessing how we still loved eachother while crying and I walked around with her for a few hours and just talked, held hands and kissed for hours at this park.

She said she wanted to talk about our future in person later. It was supposed to be today, but she fucking ghosted me. What she did to me is easily the worst thing anybody has done to me intentionally in my life so far, to give me hope like that and yank it away by ghosting of every possible way. It's like I wasn't even worth her time to dismiss, she just ignored me like I was a random creeper or something.

I was such a fucking idiot for holding on to her so hard in the first place. I should have been more mature and just cut her out when we first broke up, but I couldn't because I'm such a bitch. Now I think I have the strength to accept that she doesn't love me or even respect me on a basic level, so maybe I'll make some bigger steps towards moving past her.

Listen to yourself you bloody cuck. She cheated on you. She is a slut. The end.

Yes, would’ve been our year anniversary recently.

While it was fairly short, it was my first serious relationship.
Hooked up with 2 other people in that time which has made me miss her more.

Last I heard, she’s pregnant by her abusive, cheating ex boyfriend.
Maybe it’s a sign she has and always will be trash but I loved her and I’d be lying if I said I still didn’t want the best for her.

>be me, 28 years old
>find awesome 20yo cutie gf
>could write a novel about how great she is, but this is greentext
>spend 5 years together
>bestyearsofmylifeman.jpg
>she's a little crazy but nothing i can't handle
>after 5 years she decides she's holding me back with her young crazy ways
>she breaks up with me
>that was 7 years ago this month
>i'm 40 now, married with 2 kids
>i still think about her EVERY DAMN DAY

Nop
She was a fat cunt that never gave me space. Now she's with some autistic sperg that doesn't know how to be an adult. This is the first relationship I'm glad has been out of my life instead of being sad about it.

Wait why isn't a professor allowed to fuck their adult students? Is that an American thing?

The most beautiful redhead you could possibly imagine, she was with me for nine years. We built a life together with goals and aspirations to be married and start a family. We had a setback and she decided her life wasn't going where she wanted so she fucked a man twenty years her senior while I was preparing her birthday surprise( a cross state trip to see her while she visited her mother and family as well as many monetary gifts). I found out because of a bug I planted in her phone because I was an insecure bitch. I lost my shit and destroyed our home with a standard issue military knife. It was an old school K-bar that my grandfather had used in WWII.
The only thing I regret is not finding out organically. It was a horrifically bitchy move on my part to tap her phone. Three years later and I have sworn to be a man who trusts his instincts rather than one who does bitch shit like that.
Thanks to that bitch I have become more of the man I want to be.
I do miss her though. Ginger pussy is fucking amazing.

Mine was also a fat cunt. Here's to no more fat cunt.

I'm hateful and hate left wing profs so yeah, drop some information and watch bhee whork.

If your girl leaves you for some wrinkly 50 year old scrotum it's your own fault

Yeah. I used too couple of years ago. But I became numb. New gf know and holy shit it's way less toxic. Niggers need to hang btw.