I've been a lurker for close to 8 years...

I've been a lurker for close to 8 years, I've posted here 3 times over the last 2 years and everyone asked me to update them on whatever happens next.

TL:DR

>I'm 28
>dying of cancer (non hodgkin's lymphoma aggressive b cell)
>crippling PTSD
>will likely die this year, Don't have longer then 20 months at most per all my doctors
Just wanted to update you guys that this will likely be my last post, I'm getting sicker and weaker. I really doubt I'll make it to the holidays, Let alone next year.

Just wanted to tell all you guys you gave me years of entertainment and laughs when all I wanted to die is cry like a bitch, Thank you.

Never change Sup Forums

I will remember this

getting that med card?

I've had it since 2013, Those are just my previous two renewals

Didn't know you before. But good to meet you. Goodbye my new acquaintance, try to be as comfortable as possible.

good riddance fag xdd

tits or gtfo

what was the cause of your ptsd? were you a marine?

Thanks.

I plan to be

God bless also tits or gtfo lol

Cant you just say no to cancer? Why u gotta die like if i had cancer id just tell my brain and shit to stop and remove it. so unneccessary

trihard in the chat btw

Godspeed OP

Checked

No I was shot during a robbery at my old work, I used to be a armed guard at a precious metals refinery.

Sorry I blurred out "during" on accident, I'm drunk right now.

Op is litterally the canver yhat is killing Sup Forums

Don't go quietly into the night, op.
Rage.....
Rage harder than you ever have before.....

Rage into the good, good night.....

not a grill

thanks, See you on the other side

Godspeed user, i wish you the best

Also this...... this guys girlfriend.......

This guy is user. user is all of us, to includr you. Op

Hyah OP, I too am a long time lurker
Stay here until the thread dies, answer the questions, hang out with the Sup Forumsros
Tell me, would you like to be remembered? Even in a small way? I know it would comfort me to know that at least one person will remember my existence every year or so

Worth a shot lol seriously God bless go in peace

OK.

It would be nice to be remembered I guess, I think anyone would want that in a way.

I know for sure my parents will remember me so besides them it really doesn't matter if anyone else does. They are really the only thing that matters to me

I plan to.

Thank you

What's your name dude. I will remember you and have a toke every day on this day for you. I will set up a google calendar alert and everything.

See you on the other side Sup Forumsro.

lol that's not necessary.

My name is Ryan

Smoke a bowel/do a dab for me tonight though

See you there.

I'm sorry for the diagnosis, hopefully you can stay as comfortable as possible, godspeed Sup Forumsro

Having a drink for you tonight Ryan, all the way from England.

Thanks man, Appreciate it.

Cheers!

No problem dude, drink yourself stupid, you need it more than me mate.

Fake and gay.

If you still have months left to live, you might as well keep coming to Sup Forums. Why would you stop? We might be able to cheer you up.

Also I'm unsure but I think I may have seen one of your threads before.

>on Sup Forums since 2009

Fucking newfag, that's when Sup Forums started dying.

All right Ryan, you're in my pocket watch. Everytime I'll open it to read the time, I'll remember a Sup Forumsro
Tonight I'll be drinking to our lives, and our eventual death
See you on the other side

Trying to spend time with my family.

I can feel it in my body I don't have long, I am so tired and weak all the time I can barely function a full 10 hours.

That means a lot to me, not to sound day but that is really kind man. In a weird way that makes me happy some stranger will always remember me. Thank you

See you on the other side Sup Forumsro, Hopefully It's better then this side

What are your views on death and afterlife? Obviously this is something one would give a lot of thought in your position.

I don't believe in an afterlife or a "God". But I think death is often less painful then life for people with terminal diseases

Even if I wasn't dying of cancer, I can't say I would enjoy living another 40+ years with PTSD.

It really takes It's toll on you alone

Much love brother

To our lives, and our eventual death. Gonna bun a zoot to those words aswell Sup Forumsro.
Take it easy Sup Forumsro and see you on the other side.

Sup Forumsro, this is the first time i've actually felt emotion when I was lurking. I'm so sorry for the diagnosis. I really do hope you enjoy your final days with your loved ones.

Much love.

I'm trying, Thank you. See you on the other side Sup Forumsro

I sincerely appreciate it, I am doing my best to stay positive and focus on what is important (spending time with loved ones and staying in the right frame of mind).

See you on the other side

Love bro cheeish the small moments

It means a lot that you appreciate it, this place is (was) the family and friends I never had. Honestly, my fondest memories have all been spent either alone or with anons, and I'll cherish them until I die.
Don't fret if you feel that it's been changing, deep down its still the board we know and love

lucky, you get to die without committing suicide.

All flowers wither Ryan.
To live is to suffer. With all it’s highs and lows. You are merely returning to before you were born.

lol dying of cancer is way worst.

>5 minutes at most of pain if you hang yourself
>years of pain from cancer

Your lucky, Not me

That is true, Good analogy.

Still kinda scary a little though

are you scared OP?

OP got cancer from lurking Sup Forums too much

>little time left to live
>posts on 4chin
>nothing of value is soon to be lost.

you're not dying, just going back to where we all came from

..you're going home

Same here Ryan. I will remember you.

Jesus just cuz you're on 4chen doesn't mean you can show sympathy. You don't have to be an edgy faggot all the time.

That post with the xdd was clearly ironic, bro.

We are your family. Your real family. Your only family

WITNESSED Ryan!

Dabbing for ry ry tonight.

Rest in peace.

What were your symptoms?
I've had swollen lymph nodes in my neck for a year, the doctors keep telling me its nothing but im not convinced.
Did you have any other symptoms?
And are you sure you're dying? I heard that aggressive non hodgkins was curable and that indolent forms were harder to cure.

I RECCOMEND EATING PSYCHEDELICS
YOU WILL ACCEPT DEATH PEACEFULLY

have you considered trying heroin? just for 'fun'? that's probably the first thing I would do if I knew I was going out.

Nothing but love Sup Forumsro. And don't worry, Sup Forums will never change

MI fag?

Which dispensary do you go to? I head to the jazz club and the reef.

the way I look at it Sup Forumsro, nothing bothered me 1000 years ago so why the hell would anything bother me in a 1000 years. death is just returning to baseline.

> die a Sup Forumstard reborn an hero
>> rip in peperoni OP
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Sorry to hear that, Ryan.
I hope that you can find a little comfort in the thought that if there's something to come after life, you'll find out about it pretty soon.
I hope life's not to harsh to you until then!

Come on OP, show some love for those who you love. Give us a good show. I believe in you!

If I were you, I'd pay for a plane to fly across a beautiful landscape and I'd jump out. If you know you'll die weak and in pain, why not go out on your own termes doing something awesome. That's what I'd do, I'm even planning doing this if I get old enough that life isn't worth living anymore.

I know, I'm kinda ready.

Thanks man

Means a lot, Seriously.

I agree, We are all family.

Thank you.

I attributed most of my symptoms to stress and regular aches and pains, The one that made me go to the hospital was extreme fatigue. It's curable if It's caught in time. I was way past that when I found out I had it

I wish I knew where to buy them

I have a lot of prescription opiates and opioids that I'm prescribed. I don't enjoy the effects of them, It makes me 10x as tired as I am now.

I wouldn't try street heroin, No.

Yeah.

I don't go to a dispensary, I just but it from a grower.

I've been to the jazz club before though, They are expensive. Go to dream on 8 mile in Detroit.

20/g shatter, 160$ozs, 20 1000mg vapes

WITNESS HIM!!

Thats how I look at it

Thank you

I considered killing myself, But my mother is already such a wreck. If I killed myself I am 100% sure she would kill herself as well, She is very stressed and couldn't handle that.

I don't even know what she is going to do when I die, All I can do is tell her It would hurt our family if she killed herself because I know she has considered it.

OP I know this probably doesn't make a lot of sense to you but I'm kind of envious. I wish I just had months to live but I'm too much of a pussy faggot to become an hero. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy that you're dying. I just wish I was.

Wow man. You're a real trooper. Gl in the afterlife. You're going to get a kick out of watching the world fall apart from the sidelines.

order 1 P LSD FROM LYSERGI DOT COM ITS RESEARCH CHEMICAL ACID IT GOES STRAIGHT TO YOUR HOUSE TRUST OP YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Like how many years did you have these regular aches and pains?
Yours was in stage 4?
How far did it spread and have you tried any clinical trails?

Why do they spell marijuana with like marihuana?

user, do your best. Lurk, sure, but get out. enjoy your time with those you care about doing what you love. Don't let your final days be drowned out with the intense, uncaring, joyless nihilism this place infects you with. Do what makes you happy. Godspeed, user.

See you in the next life OP. If you run into a guy named Herb up there say hello from Luke.

Well at least when someone says kill yourself, you now have acrral reason to do so.

I've just recently lost someone very close to me due to Cancer and I know the struggle it pits on the relatives as well as the pain and sickness you must be in OP. I wish your family the greatest of health and for you I hope you make the most of what days you have left. You will be remembered

You might think you do, But until you actually are you would probably wish you aren't.

It's a sobering experience being told you are dying and there is nothing you can do, It's words you will never forget being told.

Thank you, God speed

I'll look in up, OK.

I want to say around 5 or 6 years.

Yes I was in stage 4 when I found out. It spreads very rapidly apparently.

No I never tried any clinical trials, I quit chemo a few months ago because I was sick of wasting my time knowing it will only extend my life maybe 10 months. It makes you incredibly sick

I don't know

God speed, Thank you

Fucking way she goes

Thank you, Will do

No way making her understand that it's the best thing for you to do since you're basically doomed? You're a better man than I am, I wouldn't be able to just wait for death, even for the people around me. I'd do it just to feel like I have some kind of control over my life.

Drinking for you tonight!

Godspeed OP

How did you find out like how were you diagnosed?

Farewell, Sup Forumsrother.

Don't give up, man. Keep fighting.
Fuck cancer. That bitch kills enough people.

Drinkin to you tonight Ryan. Live your last moments here as you wish.

Ride on Sup Forumsrother

Live stream it faggot

Can do Ryan can do

try a diet with zero carbs, cancer can only live on sugar

Gonna go sit on the roof with a cigar, and a glass of the most expensive whiskey I have in toast to you, Sup Forumsro. See you on the other side, Ryan. Godspeed and good luck.

Hi Ryan, my name is Dave.

You can get 1P-LSD online legally. They're exactly like LSD to me. An amazing experience Sup Forumsro, try it. God's speed man, hope everything is smooth and as comfortable as it can be.

What stage cancer, and if it's spread, where to?

Witnessed.
Sup Forumsrother.

Cheers. Drink another for me too man.
Fuck cancer

Godspeed and take care Sup Forumsrother

we love you man

Sounds like you are in a shitty position right now, I would not try psychedelics unless you want to have a bad trip.

Seriously, if they told me i had 20 months to live i would head to Vegas.

(For the GAMBLING and WHORES god dammit)

lol

Can you still get an erection, OP? If so, have you gotten any pity sex? That's something I'd be going for in your position.