Hey nerds, I just finished Army BCT. I'm just chilling at AIT so I'm answering any questions you guys have...

Hey nerds, I just finished Army BCT. I'm just chilling at AIT so I'm answering any questions you guys have. What do you want to know?

sucks 4 u

Can i join the us army being a foreigner?

Fag

How many dicks have you sucked so far?

Yes. Go through the process of citizenship then you can join in there somewhere I can't remember when that is. Had a few guys from Brazil in my unit

How does it feel watching your friends and brothers In arms die next to you?

Yes, we had many people do it to gain citizenship in my company. We had a kid from Korea named 'lee' who was here for a year before he joined and didn't know any English. Fuck that guy though, because he got us fucked up soooooo many times.

It was awesome. A pretty badass feeling.

Did you ever look over and think "BOOM.. headshot."

Thanks dude! I will try my best. I From Argentina

Hey man, it's seriously an awesome option for gaining citizenship. The Army is a very diverse place too, with many jobs and people, so it's not like there's any discrimination towards foreigners either.

hes not even in the real army yet hes fkn job training

How does it feel being a fucking boot

not a marine you fkn idiot

whats your mos op

>I From Argentina
you just said the equivalent to 'Yo de argentina' I forget my spanish class, but I'm pretty sure you use a verb in there, something like 'soy de argentina'

91B, but I'm doing that as a reservist so I can got to college and go through their ROTC SMP program and commission.

Doesnt change anything lol, your still a boot...how does it feel

Watch out for the ether bunny.

Wow a reservist too, lolololololol

> lol he's new, let's shit on him because he's new

That's how dumb you are.

lmfao your gonna be working with a lot of niggers trust me

He's a part changer too, not even a real mechanic.

how about you take the crayon out of your mouth and jump out a plane you fucking pussy leg

As a private? It's kinda fun. I get paid 1500$ a month to go to "school" and don't have any expenses right now. I kinda like the fact that all I have to do is follow orders and not have to make any big decisions I could get fucked up for. It's an easy life.

Why the fuck do military guys use so many acronyms? Did you they teach you a shitload of acronyms as part of basic training or something?

If you’re chilling, you ain’t at AIT.

did you see the prior service basic guys as well?

Fun fact: the only reason I chose 91B is because it lets me go to school the second semester. My only other option was PSYOP which I would have LOVED for the Airborne and their AIT, but that one was 16 weeks (91B is 12 weeks) and would have pushed me past January so I wouldn't make it back on time. It doesn't matter tho, because the second I get back my MOS changes to 09R.

Because it's easier and quicker than coughing out any entire string of words, you autistic mung

Yeah yeah, keep drinking the kool aid too... as a reservist youl never have it hard... your a pog and part timer...just say you play airsoft once a month, youl get more respect that way

We had an air force guy, but other than that, no.

Hey now we don't know he's a dirty leg yet.

I thought it would be tedious and dumb before I got in, but it makes a lot of fucking sense to just say 91B instead of Wheeled Vehical Mechanic or PCS instead of Permanant change of Station every time I talked to someone.

Fun fact: you should have chosen 91s and upon completion of school hone to work for general dynamic.

>marine
90% sure hes not airborne and if we was marsoc, force, recon, or anglico he wouldnt call anyone a boot hes a pussy leg i can smell it from here

Don't explain that to the retard.

Haha I do play Airsoft too... but I seriously hope I can branch infantry once I finish college and get my shot at RaNgEr school. I just saw college something I needed to do before I went active... I am on the right track though.

>Be me
>join army
>not so tuff'
>complete 11B/12B mosQ
>go awol
>profit???

not really.
You didn't accomplish anything

:)

warrant out for your arrest, finish rest of term in jail, do additional time for desertion

>profit???

That picture looks so gay. Are you lovers?

>5 jump chump acting superior to legs
What's even funnier is you can't even see the irony of what you just said.