Woah.....

unholy

damn,,,

I hope this unexpected crossover happens one day, buddy is a super fan
>Says Kate Bush is his all time favorite artist
>Running Up That Hill is his favorite song
>Showed up on a Kate Bush documentary to talk about her youtu.be/lLaJaEgm3KQ
>Had Babooshka set as the ringtone to his phone
>Flew out for "Before The Dawn" saying it was on his bucket list, apparently bought all the Kate Bush merchandise available and got to hang out backstage with her
>posts about her about once or twice a month on Instagram, last time was yesterday lol
Apparently Big Boi's been trying for like a decade to get a collab with her. Would be crazy if she showed up on some solo stuff or maybe even a final Outkast album.

:/

ShiƩeeet

:c

Rivers coumo and gerard way

why did you respond to op instead of

How was this unexpected? They were on the same label and were shocking the fuck outta America at a time when people were still receptive to it.

Not that unexpected.

Manson's first recorded track is a goofy freestyle rap song.

Eminem also has many songs that mock the way parents treat their kids and the concept of "role models" in general. Which is exactly what the Spooky Kids were about.

Really, Marilyn Manson and Eminem have a lot in common.

And let's not forget that The Golden Age of Grotesque's message was that all teenage subcultures are the same dumb shit, deep down.

Shut the fuck up OP.

why

Now THAT'S what I call self-deprecation.

dubs and this user gets a gf

I remember the Sneaker Pimps getting really pissed off at Marylin Manson. They worked together on a song for the movie Spawn.

Not that unpredictable desu. Lars and Kirk have always been artfags and a fucking Killing Joke cover was a live staple for them back in the late 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHH4q2mk_A0

Sorry user, I guess you're fucked

:(

Let me try

roll for my lonely user pal