I just got back from Nepal. The pussy there is incredible. Tight clean and eager for oral sex and a decent size cock...

I just got back from Nepal. The pussy there is incredible. Tight clean and eager for oral sex and a decent size cock. Anyone else in here have experience with Asian pussy wanting a a good fucking/sucking

weeb

You deserve to get an STD if that's how you think condoms are supposed to be worn. Fuck.

You got more videos or pic. Op?

yea... just waiting to see what others have.

where to get pussy in ktm ????ß

Greentext?

Sorry Obi Wan ka know it all. After a hard fucking some things do not stay put. Rest assured if it had an STD the oral aspect of my interaction with her was how I would have contracted anything. I eat my pussy raw... No dental damns in my repertoire. But thank you for the condescending concern.

I fucked couple of Nepali girls like 3 years ago. Don't have pic tho.

how do i fuck a nepal girl?, are they hookers or what?

It is hard not to get laid there. That said stay away from Thamels prostitutes and seek out the all too eager "average girl". This is a very poor country and starvation of capital assets is a great aphrodisiac.

Give tips, where to go, what do they like? Are they up tight? Are they easy to get in bed? You fucking hooker's or normies?

Waiting for more pic

I found the ones I played with to be ever so slightly used and eager for the oral interactions. Nepali boys do not go down on their women and the girls just squirm in orgasmic pleasure at a man who does.

Yea me too...

I find the bast way is to stay away from the tourist areas and entice the pussy with a job. I hire one to translate and show me around, pointless as 90% speak English, let her know I am single and interested in settling down. I ask her to teach me the culture and follow her lead. I know within the first day if she is willing to play or a traditionalist prude who wants to maintain her "virtue"

haha, my dick is 4 years in a row there

4 Years there... Show me some pics... I did Mustang and Pyuthan this trip... Where did you go?

my current gf is Nepali.. the tightest pussy ever.. however loves to play games

my dick not my foot

Yea they are little game players... Thank the gods for little toys.

Your dick in 2 weeks

So, you had sex in Nepal.. .how young was your youngest?

wth this condom is full of holes

We don't want pictures of your feet that much is certain... well most of us anyway...

dude, i m thinking they take these mood swings from their indian subcontinent roots, the beauty though is mixed - Sino origin

thanks .. what a relief... haha.. Cheers

Sorry my penis was never that small.... even as a baby. but thank you for the glimpse of your genital mutation. I am sure there are many in here that find your condition... entertaining.

are you wearing two condoms?

do we have to spoil the moment? you are an abomination, Sir

Sorry this is not a pedo bait thread... But you did your job now bugger off and try another thread

Very true insight... That said the Mustang girls are of Tibetan origin and very submissive. I love watching a girl sucking her first dick.

mine is a Kathmandu girl.. super naughty... but then she can purr all night long, after I satisfy her

>Posts super petite fem getting fucked
>Boasts about fuckin fems from poor asian country
>Asian countries known for widespread underage sex trade for the white rich 'tourists'

Hurr Durr phuck of my not really pedo but actually pedo pedo thread

Yeah but do they do anal?

>dental damns

ya me neither

how do you like their food, btw? I cannot fully get used to the spices there... seems to me that the damn capsaicin is everywhere... hot as hell

Ohhhhh Yeaaaa. I know exactly what you are saying. I have the same experience and that is why I am hooked. The Indian pussy is no where as nice as the Nepali. And your very apt description of "purring" is spot on.

mine = not, actually it's not in my top preferences

Why the fuck even wear a condom if you put it on like a fucking sperg?

Nepal is shit for pussy, btw. There is a reason people go to yellow Asia, and not brown.

Pedophilia isn't in Asia for whitey anymore.

Someone misled you, little faggot.

boy, aren't they preserved nicely! I was asking mine if I can hop over tonight, and she knows that we will do at least 4 hours of humping and tomorrow we have to work...so let's see

I don't wear a condom, op maybe but is strictly preferential... I taught mine to accept me as is... and she understood the difference...

do you understand how condoms work orr?

I love the food. I even eat with my right hand rather than a fork or spoon. That said I find the toys like it when we try to follow their lead in such matters. We learn there culture and they learn ours. It is a pleasure for me. To be frank with a total stranger I may even marry this last one. She was incredible in bed and kinky in ways that made me giggle. I can grow old with that girl.... That and she was very open to all this new showing signs of willingness to try another girl.... Open minds and open legs when combined are just too hot for me to ignore...

Yes, a couple tips for asian discreet sex tourism.

Get nice local hotel in University town (not worldwide chain), not near downtown tourist trap area.

or rent a flat, apartment or secure hut.

Ask cute girl college age girl if she knows any girl who is a tourist guide, translator, and can explain the culture to you to visit "non-tourist" sites...

if you have a house rental, ask above but add 'housekeeper / cook / market shopper to qualification...

Lunch with beer. talk.
pretend you are interested in their temples and shit.

#4 PROFIT.

and yes, take a couple dozen of your own condoms from your 1st world country to their shithole of a country

I know that.. brother Christ... the chicks are magnificent there...

To be fair fucking 3rd world girls is not that difficult...

Or just go to bars and pick up women.

What the fuck is wrong with you all.

This was my understanding. Are bar girls not a thing there like every other asian country?

hmmm it's not that difficult , bro ( i am not the op), but the way they care for you is better than the 1st world bitches.. trust me

Good one, Professor.
Glad you did so much research for us.

Nepal is the same. India is a bit different.

Picking up girls is not difficult. Girls will pick you up if you're white and look like you've got money.

yup, ya got me there.

but I do it discreetly, i pretend i give a shit about there culture, so that I can fuck chink pussy and pound the shit out of the brown beaver, just so I can maintain my dignity and not act like a german sex tourist looking for 9 year old girls

I travel all over. Asia is a massive honeypot,
. Any country you would think of is already swarming with NGOs. Pedophiles go elsewhere.

This isn't new information. NGo's are stupid, like you, and move too slow to make any difference.

See you in Cambodia, you dumb prick.

Fuck dignity. The pussy is good everywhere, and girls are happy to give it for cash. None of them think you give a fuck about their culture.

Regardless, you do you, man. Live the dream.

if the condom is going off you are overestimating your dicksize my dude

let me ask that question - did your Nepali girl shave for you? mine I shaved twice, in 4 years, then, honestly her puss (or puti) looked more feminine unshaven

Picking up a slut who has fucked 5 other guys that day is not the same as being one of the first men to part the legs of a "good little girl".... That said slut fucking is an en devour all its own and if that is what makes you hard then bless you my brother, have fun... I just prefer a girl that is a little "fresher" that a bar room slut. I prefer to eat a pussy that does not make me a cock sucker by proxy. BUT to each his own.

damn right.. .

The girls that will fuck you are hos, in almost all circumstances.

One dick, five, or fifty, if they are willing to fuck you they are cultural trash. The smart ones get money back.

If you settle for the dumb hos, delude yourself. The only dudes that do like you are the stupid sperg autists, of which there is a good handful in every ex pat community.

Nobody actually likes you. Especially not the ho.

Yes. Hooked up with a Paki exchange student back in the day. She was not a virgin but not very experienced either. It was hands down the wettest and most grateful pussy I ever had the privilege to nut in. Tasted good too.

I like you OP

i must confess, my adventures are thailand and filipines. and the 'university' chicks are just more attractive to me rather than the ragamuffins. and university towns have a good nightlife when you just want to chill, rather than bargirls and pimps.

no nepal, as I hate india, and nepal shares a border, so i havent gone there due to proximity to fucking india

OP, btw.. what is your gf's cup size?

dude I can tell about both countries only good things too.. however, that Nepali succeeded impressing me...

Good university chicks aren't fucking you, unless they're fucking some other white guy already. Go in with your shitty Tagalog and impress them, when you can just go on DIA or any number of websites and find poor girls everywhere who have never had a white dick but are looking for the handout.

You're a fucking moron, dude.

While Thamel and Pokhara are developing a bar/prostitute scene, they are not well developed. Nepal is not your typical Asian country to play pedo in. The prostitutes are generally of legal age and no real strip clubs exist. The police will public humiliate anyone stripping or selling children.

Amen!!!

Which is the typical to play pedo you, you fucking sperg?

also add china and Persia to the experience and a japanese.. but again my heart is in mt.everest region.

Please stop the profanity, cmon

nah. rubbers end up that way after extended fuck sessions

t. guy that gets fukd a lot.

LOL Well said!

I don't have to be nice to you. I talk to you dumb faggots in bars when I'm over there. Most of you are fine. I have great mates.

Then there's you. You need to go to the fucking mall. "university" chicks don't want you. Nobody has any doubts about what you are, not even your friends, and especially not the girls.

Honestly, someone needs to slap the fucking shit out of you.

answer:
because rubbers are required by some madames, but the john is hoping that it falls off by getting tugged on by the tight yellow snapper -- at which time he can proceed to paint some girls' guts white.

yall are retarded. leaving a little baggage at the end keeps the condom from strangling my dick. after lots of fucking, that thing starts to choke my guy. if it aint fixed by putting a new one on, it breaks eventually.

No, they don't.

I mean, you would know if you knew how to put on a condom correctly. Maybe you are trying to fit your baby dick in a larger size condom? No wonder you're so confused.

beautiful

Baby dick is what causes that.

You licked the vagina of a nepalese whore? Are you american by chance? Trump voter?

let's not be petty and personal pls.. I hoped that I will relax with some people who had similar experience like me.. but alas

you're replying to me after I said that i'm experienced in getting fucked -- i'm not talking about my own cock, Einstein.
pic related. 'baby dick'.

His type are pretty common out there in the world.

Fucking disgusting. Go down on some ho for their own mental stimulation--but the girl does not give a fuck. Then or after. That dude is the only one deluding himself into believing he isn't pathetic.

Fuck a girl for money, fine. Pretend you're doing her a favor by going down on her? Autism.

Wow interesting point. Two of the girls I was with took to trimming my pubes. The rest (I think all of them) were all neatly trimmed or shaved and commented on how clean I was down there. Interesting observation that I never gave thought to.

Nigger, fuck off.

I've hit the whole subcontinent. Your taste is shit and you're living to yourself.

If you have friends out there, some of them are dying to tell you the truth.

Fucking get a hold of yourself.

You often save pictures of guys cocks, faggot?

That is wrong, also. You don't need 6 inches of pinch. The fact you think you do is, frankly, stupid as fuck.

>the girl does not give a fuck
You're new at sex, aren't you?

>Whores love when I go down on them!

LOL

Small. Those breast disappear when her hands go over her head. Tiny little dark nipples that perk up at the first sign of a cool breeze or tongue.

Did she love when you went down on her? How did the cocks she's taken taste?

here we go...why are you so full of "inferiority complexes" all over - from top to bottom. Did I tell you that you are not a man enough.. I asked you nicely to be a profane to a lesser degree, and you have to be "chimping" around all over the place. it's a pity, seriously

bro do you have a kik?

mine is 34D...something that I have seldom seen on an asian grill. also very tiny built

> Nepal. The pussy there is incredible.
Whats the average height/weight and age you're able to slam over there?

Also, are thry as hung-up about anal as the flip girls?

If I can pick them up inside a bar they're legal. That's the rule.

i like the way you think user

they are tiny, at least mine is . 95 pounds.. 5.2 ..I don't do anal.. pretty much everything else is ok..

>Take off the condom and cum inside her
>go back to murica
>smile at the thought of some ho across the world being burdened with your child
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

Wow... It must suck to wake up in that head each day. To have to live your life with that mind set would be intolerable... You poor thing you.

my this bestiality.. bro .. hit and run...drained yr balls but didn't feel mature enough to take the respoonsiibility? again , this is only my view

No. No KIK, No Face Book none of that... I am anti social media because of all the lurkers out there. Take your inspiration on the random and live your life in the shadows.... /b is my on social outing of myself/