Hunger Games thread, you guys know the rules

Hunger Games thread, you guys know the rules.

Mind Flayer

The SS Rowanhart Crew

>Still here OP?

gose
is you here op?

My Weiner

Dan

apparently no one cares unless you're a discord fag

Who whoo

Is op still here?

Theres a game that's still going on you mong

and this shit socitey is so pathatic cause the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody try to force people to like them the ugly way and meanwhile the ugly people losers try to act attrative the ugly way to lie to people and try to act better then me the ugly way right to my face like wtf your disgusting and you follow me the ugly way when i try to get away from you and try to act attrative like a short ugly little pig that smell worse then dog shit and oh yeah i forgot to say that ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and try to be better then everybody the ugly way and take anything and treat everybody like ugly short tyrants but the ugly people losers can cheat the ugly way too so people cant see how pathatic the ugly people losers are or see there lame when try to be better then people ugly way and take anything like ugly people losers and fuck there parties fuck there social events fuck there fads and fuck anything else they make the ugly people losers that try to be better then people the ugly way and the ugly people losers force you to spend money on them the ugly way when you doing good or when your doing better then them and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and fuck there shit socitey and there lie tv shows and movies and they cock block the ugly way and torture you the ugly way while they be gay to you the ugly way like the ugly people losers like my short ugly loser father

Ariana Grande

Hed

Fat Fuck Rei

this thread is shit

Legionist

Strip Poker Loli

The fastest nigger

Smug female Mind Flayer

Fat pussy

Megumin

Osama bush Laden

2 barbies 1 cake

wierd white fucknut

Hapy blind man

Fart Seer

hi

pokimanes ass

Cock Magic Randy

The Brave Boy

Joseph joestar

Grief-1337

Doggo

Is anybody hosting

Cameron Shewan

Tequila-nesan

Johny Joestar

How Guy

Jack

I doubt the other OP was a discord fag, the commentary was on point tho

Kakyoin

>the commentary was on point tho
>critiquing some user's commentary
who gives a fuck

A Selfie of your Dad

Vladimir Putin

why isn't he a fucking donut

Commentary makes it good tbh, fam.

Commentary is cool while you don't go full Red and ask others to suck your dick

New Kakyoin

as long as they're saying something about the slide, who fucking cares
you're reminding me of a one of Red's fans

*Kekyoin

And what avafag these days don't talk about the slides? They aren't even close to be like Red with an ego nigga

OP is dead
Abadon thread

they're in the beginning steps of becoming the next Reds

Do we have a host?
Even if you aren't ready, just confirm that you are hosting

Or you can shut the fuck up and keep your Red bullshit for yourself or go back to /bantxico/ like the fags who think they deserve a god status like Crapa

I doubt we gonna have one host while
This pair of gaylords shut the fuck up about unrelated topics or kill themselves

>gaylords
are you fucking 12?

Op as always is a fag

To be fair, look at the time the thread started as opposed to when people started posting.