Hi. I make RPGs in my free time

Hi. I make RPGs in my free time.
Roll, you'll get to decide this games fate.

0 - Nothing

1 - Weapon Idea

2 - Armor Idea

3 - Enemy Idea

4 - Town Idea

5 - NPC Idea

6 - Dungeon Idea

7 - Area Idea

8 - Re-Roll

9 - Magic Power Idea

Dubs - Boss Idea

Trips - Name Idea & Story Idea

Roll

EFG

>reroll

The bowels of Mr.Slave from south park

A really flamboyant version of Thomas Edison

a game where you fuck handicaped people

Dubs, ummmmm.........ass eating sea lion

Re roll

Rollllll

South Park to go with Mr.Slaves ass as the dungeon and EFG as the final boss

Dubs: The Columbine Shooters
Trips: it's just columbine fuck it

reroll

bump

im....sort of confued actuall what exactly are the rolling terms? do we ust nme ieads and if our idead lines up with our roll its implemented or what?

any if i roll 5 have half the NPCs nudes for an reason you can think of just to fuck with people

so if I give an idea and it doesn't correspond to my number, what then?

this thread sounds retarded.

whatever number I get, my idea is "clowns." just incorporate "clowns" or the theme of "clowns" into it somehow.

hey can dubs be naked boss to fuck with people?

Clown Town, here we go.

Rolling

>doesn't understand the thread.jpeg

whatever number this post ends in, incorporate "squirrels" into it.

clown town is god

ok so squirrels are now an enemy, great.

I got that and Clown Town as game ideas, what do you think so far OP?

New Detroit, a literal containment city in a desolate wasteland that the Kingdom uses to deport all its criminals (read: niggers) that would otherwise receive the death penalty

You roll and then respond to your own roll with the idea you plonker

>being this retarded

rollover

responding to your roll makes it a new roll, you don't understand rolls dude.

it would work better if you just post "incorporate my post number with fidget spinners" so you can actually use the fucking post, rather than having to re-roll every time you come up with ideas.

rolling for armor idea
wrath shirt

reroll

cuz then you get fucknuts with specific tastes like this guy who just roll for "wrath shirt" instead of cool shit like clown town, squirrel enemies, and fidget spinner npcs.

Roll to see what i get..if i get something..

dude clown town was already given the go ahead by the rolls

Bouncy castle dungeon. With inflatable floors, wacky waving inflatable arm man monsters...and an embarassed dragon at the end who got drunk and cast the wrong spell.

Just, incorporate a proboscis monkey into this roll.
I need a proboscis monkey in this.

OH SHIT not only is there a Clown Town, BUT IT'S A FUCKING BOSS.

AND IT'S GOD.

you need something based on outrageous love of food (like a character made of food or a food based weapon/armor set or food town or something)

if trips the game is the food wars

The strongest melee weapon in the game is gonna be a big dildo. It shall be called "The dildo of Greatness".

proboscis monkey enemies. fucking yes.

so we are fighting squirrels and proboscis monkeys

we need a jungle theme

HOLY SHIT
ok so now the game is named "The Dildo of Greatness" and its all about a quest for the dildo? Im liking this so far

you get it when you defeat the final boss, Clown Town (God Form)

>tries to make a weapon
>accidentally names game
>The Dildo of Greatness

i'd play it

if i get armor the dildo of greatness is a crown of dildos

Also, incorporate a proboscis monkey baby into this roll too, fuck it.

yo fuck you your first idea was better. don't ruin this thread.

rollorino

ITS GONNA BE A NURSERY OF CUTE PROBOSCIS BABIES

>pic related
you'll have to kill all their parents

agreed

there's now an area where the proboscis monkeys have a nursery.

maybe the proboscis monkeys escaped from here.

just work in explosions into this post, I hear the kids need alot of those nowadays.

we need tapirs.
incorporate from this roll

Okay sorry
Go with my first idea

op, if this thread dies, make sure to make a new one, by the way. this shit is amazing
also
manatees
incorporate

OP here. I went to eat a hot dog and came back to this.

This... this is going to be fun making

A very Edgy Clown

we need some hookers in this game.

incorporate it with my number.

mcdonalds dungeon?

actually perfect

ok hooker enemies.

if dubs, hentai game starring ronald mcdonald

OH SHIT NIGGER

looks like you're also including a chocolate factor

rolling for an undead scourge

D U D E

so a boss is a hentai game starring ronald mcdonald, that's gonna be hard.

like my penis.

okay but can we just have one part of the game have a hentai ronald boss?

sorry man trips is name/story dubs is only boss idea

so sexy ronald fight?

undead scourge is a power now.

Look my man all I want is Ronald McDonald and some naked ass fucking hot anime chicks somewhere in the game

if trips this is a glorious quest to destroy the furry inquisition and their tyranical ways

All we know for sure is that the title of the game is gonna be "The Dildo of Greatness" fucking win.

manatee babies
please

Rolling plus

I mean you could make that shit like Pokemon except you play as ronald mcdonald and you captire hentai ass anime chicks with your hamburgers and collect them in your secret mcdonalds and fuck them in your free time, train them up in this ring to fight other naked ass hot anime hentai chicks and shit

At the end of the mcdonalds dungeon you will be put into a minigame where you have to kill ronald before he rapes some anime girls. That good?

-OP

this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

if trips, you play as a young clown who flunked ronald's clown college in Clown Town, and Ronald fucked you with the Dildo of Greatness.

Your mission is to get your revenge on Clown College and steal the Dildo of Greatness from Ronald McDonald.

Little do you know, the Clown Town itself is actually the God of Clowns, and is the true wielder of the Dildo of Greatness.

fucking re-rolling for the same shit.

PLEASE GOD, I NEED THIS!

Yeah man thats all I need is to play as ronald and have naked ass hot hentai fucking anime big tit fucking huge knockers hentai chicks and french fries seriously

ROLL
dude idc if this isn't trips this needs to happen

I always knew god was dead.

incorporate Satan into this roll.

rerolling rfor furry incursion also it can fit the dildo of greatness story

oh and also dude along with that anime fucking naked ass hot chicks we gonna need a FRENCH FRY DILDO you know?

ROLL

mfw i turned this thread into a perverted ronald mcdonald themed sex game.

roll to incorporate papa john

satan commans the dildo of greatness great....

MC is dead somehow

Oh hell let me write that down

PAPA JOHNS TOWN OHLY SHIT

roll for FRENCH FRY DILDO

ALMOST... SHIT

roll

we gonna need french fry dildo tbh

roll for clown college/clown town/god of clowns/ the best fucking idea someone has had yet

EVERY
BOSS
WILL
BE
SOME
DIFFERENT
VERSION
OF
RONALD
MCDONALD

incorporate mcdonalds uniform into roll

THIS

Rollan

Rolll

ok so I got trips, I want this to be the story:

Satan's son wanted to be a clown, and he flunked out of Ronald McDonald's Clown College in Clown Town.

Ronald McDonald then fucked him with the dildo of greatness.

This angered Satan, so he sent his son to retrieve the Dildo of Greatness from Ronald McDonald.

Little did he know, the Clown Town itself was the GOD OF CLOWNS, and is the true wielder of the dildo of greatness!

Magic Power: Semen Energy Blast

roll

rollinvnfnirnndnd