Just edited the photos of yesterdays shooting. :)

just edited the photos of yesterdays shooting. :)
interested?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

posting the first topless pic for dubs i guess :)

Roll

who is this girl?

You're mom

Winrar

Shooting for what? A magazine?

Rollz

Post tits FAGGOT

well that was fast! congrats :)
tried to upload the full pic of the sneak peak but Sup Forums didn't let me :( trying to get that done soon.
got 3 more if you wanna roll!

she's not famous or sth like that.
i know her personally

and this shit socitey is so pathatic cause the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody try to force people to like them the ugly way and meanwhile the ugly people losers try to act attrative the ugly way to lie to people and try to act better then me the ugly way right to my face like wtf your disgusting and you follow me the ugly way when i try to get away from you and try to act attrative like a short ugly little pig that smell worse then dog shit and oh yeah i forgot to say that ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and try to be better then everybody the ugly way and take anything and treat everybody like ugly short tyrants but the ugly people losers can cheat the ugly way too so people cant see how pathatic the ugly people losers are or see there lame when try to be better then people ugly way and take anything like ugly people losers and fuck there parties fuck there social events fuck there fads and fuck anything else they make the ugly people losers that try to be better then people the ugly way and the ugly people losers force you to spend money on them the ugly way when you doing good or when your doing better then them and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and fuck there shit socitey and there lie tv shows and movies and they cock block the ugly way and torture you the ugly way while they be gay to you the ugly way like the ugly people losers like my short ugly loser father

too much to read

sorry it's taking so long, Sup Forums just thinks some of the pictures are worth 10 captchas or anything.

more nudes for dubs :)

what

This is Sup Forums not Literature. I'm not reading that shit. Also if this was literature, it'd be an F from me.

Rollded

roll!

i totally overlooked those. shame on me!

got an unedited full shot. like full. trips maybe? seems fair :)

Tripppeded

roll

reroll

Roll

fuck this shit im outta here

haha. nice try!
lucky you :)

Poussey

roll
she looks fantastic

those are some fine tits there...

So how do i convince my female friends to let me photograph them nude?

rolllll

Gibbe dat gina

sweet

You can never escape!

Brighten the highlights at least 25% and turn black and white. Thank me later

trips are so hard to get :|

Rollerinho

reroll

Paid shoot or TF?

but double dubs is nice

Hh

roll

Roll

nice butt

Rollllllled

its bound to happen

whats her name?

i want those tits of her OP

Winrar!

Rollin for masturbation pics

winrar

guess it'll be worth it
im trying to tease you on dubs!

i got some bws. im just starting :)

not paid this time.

can u upload this pic not cropped please?

Pay them. Start at $100 and tell them you're starting a portfolio. Dont be a creep about it. Dont raise your price either.

OP did you fuck her after the shoot?
I heard it happens quite often

rolling for the unedited first pic of this thread

:)

how do you guys like her body though? had so much fun with the shoot.

Dude nice! Any with exposed vagina?

did you only take pics?

check'eem
imo it looks wonderful to grab her tits and bury cock in her mouth

Trips notwithstanding, boudoir/classy nudes don't commonly have many vag shots

gotta like she was willing to do it for free

trips anyway show first pic uncropped OP

Have you photographed other women nude too? If yes, pics?

sure. usually i do this.

not edited yet. maybe next week :)

here you go! had to trade quality for file size though

these captchas are hella annoying :)

Holy fuck my first trips. But you do have a valid point. Most classy ones don't. I've done a few myself. What camera do you use? Alpha 6000 here with 35mm lens. Don't like being too far

thaaaaanks!
this girl is perfect!!!
Maybe you could make a volafile!

much gorgeous

i promised this one a long time ago but it didnt let me upload it at first. glad it works now.

if anyone is willing to try trips one last time, i've got another one. it's probably not what you're looking for, but this time it's only barely edited. might enjoy it anyways?

Roll

Roll

Rolling, nice dubs btw

Roll

trips get

VOLAFILE please!

So much quality loss, can u upload them anywhere else without compression ?

hopefully i won't steal your trips as well!

there's more than money after all

someone actually saw filename 7 is missing? i'm tired, i should sleep :)

dubs!

>you are mom

cats are better than dogs

name?

of course, but nice when she sees it that way too ;)

who is this goddess

Not OP but another photog. Nikon D3400, 35mm for the same reason. Most of the results are from good lighting anyhow.

Lots of girls are more comfortable doing shoots in a hotel room. Less chance someone they know recognizes their house, and it makes them feel more like a "professional"

lessgetit

Who the fuck is this chick? Are we getting celeb nudes again?

her name is Ana. (yes with one n, we russians are usually too drunk so we just skip a letter or two)

my friend and me are thinking about creating our own studio

pic related

do u have better resolution of the pics?

A lot of good shit comes from Russia

does she do ballet?

I do the boudoir shoots as just a part of a general on-location photography studio. No weddings though, too much drama and bullshit for the money.

I'd say go for it if you have a big market to pull from. Lots of girls doing these shoots as gifts for bf/husband, or just for their own self-confidence. Though be warned, you're gonna end up with a few who, to put it kindly, "overestimate their own appeal" and you just gotta smile and work with what you got.

question was asked several times already.
see the fact that i cant/wont release them here adds to authenticity that their mine after all, so i actually care, i'm sorry :(

actually, she did. not anymore though

i really like the shots we did there. you gotta admit the bathtub is just such a good location, i love it. who does even have such beautiful things at home, right?

still got the other full shot. you know i would die instantly if i do not wait for the trips to release it!

do u do this photos too?

she has a ballerina's body. not surprised she used to.

where will be released in HQ?

roll

we will never get trips

pls

Rollerino