How do you cope with depression Sup Forums?

How do you cope with depression Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4876098/new-hope-for-depression/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't.

This is Sup Forums, the gathering point for the most worthless, vile and abhorrent people on the planet.

If you consider yourself part of this 'community' you should definitely kill yourself, it would make the world a better place.

We tell depression to fuck off.

And be Awesome instead.

alcohol

Listen to this guy OP, under the influence of alcohol you are more likely to be brave enough to kill yourself.

Don't forget to write in your suicide note how it is a the niggers and jews fault.

I fap

I numb my pain with food and masturbation

I take special k, and devils breath.

by coping

No really,its done in a clinical environment. And a bunch of people say it works. Insurance wont cover though, because its not FDA approved

time.com/4876098/new-hope-for-depression/

dank, vidja, and Sup Forums

Is ketamine fun? I love mdma, lsd, cocaine, dmt and weed

setting small goals and exercising daily.
ever feel like shit?
do as many sit-ups and push-ups as you can. maybe even run in place.
youll feel like less of a depressed hopless piece of shit.

zoloft

Alcohol and not coping with it

I keep telling myself I'll go to therapy but here I am

>zombie

I make a shitty thread on Sup Forums to remind everyone what a colossal faggot I am. I do it every day, it's my life mission now.

Shrooms take them once every half year and the depression goes away

im happy

Oh yeah and don't forget to send me a link to your suicide stream.

Don't dissapoint me faggot.

no you're not

I do chores. When i run out i play wow like a loser

better than i was before

I eat shit, you should try it too OP. I know it's unbelievable, but once you start eating shit the depression should disappear in a week or so.

I distract myself with dumb shit.

I just coexist.. United we stand, divided we fall.

Really it wasn't all that fun. But it did clear up my depression. The experience is like vivid dreams. The first time I had a hallucination of some blue wall with stars on it. The second time I was floating in ice cream. and the last time i felt like was going to die. But I actually didn't care. It was like a sinking felling, and i felt like was going to fall into hell or something.

i post here look forward to going to therapy or the gym. i have no friends to hang out with as they moved.

microdosing lsd

but not as good as you could be user

i know, i'm trying

Dude I exercise many times per week since a few months ago, it's a meme, it doesn't help shit. Maybe a bit while doing it but after that life stays the same.

Made me smile, fwiw.

Keeping active. I took up boxing training .
But Keep busy always have some sound around your head never dwell on the past no depression music.

top kek, are you serious? what thread are you posting daily?

I lie.
Right now i sit alone in a small flat, eat some candy and enjoy life. I yell me that its fine that i die a virgin. I tell me that i don't need a social life. But i lie. I put a fake smile on my face and say "today is a good day!" But it is a horrible lie. It makes it slightly more easy to handle.

I do my routine. Work, eat, sleep over and over again. Every day it gets worse. I am just waiting for the moment when that bottomless feeling hits the point where I no longer care and end it. For now, the terrible feelings are not strong enough to beat whatever it is that is keeping me here. Perhaps it's fear of the unknown or some sort of primal programming to survive so I just put my head down and keep plowing through it day after day. Some days it goes away, like I get lost in the numbness and other times it peaks and brings me to the brink. Who knows what will happen.

lies

It's if you get laid afterward that cure depression.

i fap and eat a lot. then I trow up a lot too because I dont wanna get too fat. I share a lot of my bullshit with a friend whos always up to give me good advice, but deep inside I just want him to like me even though I know its not a good deal because I dont like myself. I go to weekly appointments with my therapist and he tells me a lot of bullshit that doesnt make sense and I dont like him too. I pretty much dislike everything cause I am not happy with the thing I am. But then I was always like this and dont know how it could be any different.

escapism

>life stays the same
thats because your dumbass didnt take on the lifestyle of exercise.
you did a few push-ups then looked around like "fuckthatdidntwork"

I exercise 4 times per week and I follow a routine you stupid faggot, stop projecting.

I feel you.. I think we just need a restart, of everything!

Planning my suicide. I'm too much of a pussy to actually do it, but just knowing the option to opt out of my life is there can be helpful. Maybe one day I'll have the balls the actually do it.

Go for a nice walk around my yard.

Heroin bro

Who are you to decide that, I think manager manipulators should go home and drink bleach
They are the ones that bring nothing to the table in the bussiness world

if you workout andyou set goals and your life revolves around those two things it will either improve or you arent depressed.
you're sad about something you cant get most likely

luh smoking weed
luh anime
luh shitposting

I can't sleep these days. Fuck my life. Seems so normal from outside but inside.. only I know

Barely

I'm not looking for a restart. I just want and end to my consciousness. It may sound stupid but I don't care if I am happy or not. I don't want to feel better or worse. I just want out of this world and this rotting body I've been stuck in. I think it may be that I simply reject this place for everything that is wrong with it. I know there are good things here but it all feels corrupt when I look at the whole picture.

So many faggots here with their support circlejerk. Newfags even ruined a good-old suicide thread.

Because of you faggot he might not even stream his suicide.

I think that was my thread you're talking about. And livestreaming was never an option for me.

Well it should be, at least some benefit will come from you that way.

>being this new

Yeah, yeah. I won't be bothering you for much longer, faggot

so edgy

You want a safe space? where everyone hugs and kisses your boo-boos?

2edgy4me

tryingtoohard.jpg

bump

alcohol, drugs, trolling on 4chin and having sexy teim with my waifu pillow