If you don't like black girls, you're gay. There is no other explanation

If you don't like black girls, you're gay. There is no other explanation.

Their bodies are built for sex. They love it and crave it. I'm not talking about AIDS ridden gutterskanks, I'm talking about sexy white acting smart black women who have never fucked a black guy (because they are smarter than that) like pic related.

Black girl thread. I want to see OC for once, assuming any of you faggots has enough game to get black pussy. Also I'm a tall skinny white dude.

>begin autistic ranting with the same 3 jokes you always post

>being white and having a kid with a black girl is still dumb as shit though, no question

>another one
sage
sage
sage in the options field

>Sage with a picture

Fucktard detected

2/10

Wow this place really sucks balls now :(

So everyone is just going to sperg out because they're autistic virgins?

Black girls are goddamn retarded.

I had one say "you think youre smarter than be because you read books?"

fucking kys

I suppose if you can get past the smell. But I would never risk having a half black kid so I avoid them. Plus, black guys would rather fuck Asian, white, Spanish and even Indian women rather than black women so that right there should tell you something. I mean, you never see "you mad white gurl" threads here do you?

That black girl was retarded, saying they're all retarded based on that is borderline shithead

Black men will shove their shitdick wherever. I always see them with fatass ugly Mexican hos around here

truu

What smell? I already said clean

I would fuck all but ropehair

the key phrase is "white acting"

Do you?

Think you're smart because you read books?

the most anticipated response, ever
great rebuttal

This bait is gay

not everything is bait autismo, did you even read the post?

You sound like the kind of elitist faggot who does have a superiority complex because you read books

You ever think you're just a dick with no friends who feels superior because he can read?

I'm gay anyways, jokes on you.

>>If you don't like sex with animals, you're gay. There is no other explanation

Im stealing this

Perfect example of thinking ya know when youre just a clone

Kek

>"hurr durr, i read books."
>"so that makes me smart"

I like reading too, but you sound like a full of yourself faggot. I know plenty of stupid people who read a fuck ton.

Whether or not you could anticipate the answer says nothing about him or his answer, it's so far from being relevant to anyone but yourself...

Are you patting yourself on the back for not being dumber than someone with Down's syndrome?

Congratulations. Tell us more things you can anticipate! Your mom cooks for you when she gets home? Pfft so predictable what a retard.

Jokes on you those are both me

>If you don't like black girls, you're gay. There is no other explanation.
That's why black girls are portrayed as attractive so commonly in media right? Usually they're just excluded from the picture entirely.

Mm mmm

>look mom I sure took down that faggot OP with the same joke used 9 billion times before

>wut

This is an example of smart and sexy.
Try not to run, I mean cum.

I don't read books, but I have Mensa level IQ and I'm a software engineer by profession.

Books are for retarded pretentious hipster lesbians who still haven't figured out a better way of gathering knowledge and experience than sitting at home reading an author stroke his own dick with 90% of the pages full of meaningless filler content that you convince yourself adds to the "subtle understanding of the writers genius mind".

Book filth get out and learn to use the Internet.

Ya got me.
Here a smart sexy one for ya.

>couldn't even find a high res picture
I guess the search didn't go well for you.

Hot one over here

Really nigga a MENSA level IQ and still can't figure out the internet is just like a book.

Yes, I did. And the bait is fucking gay.

moar

kek
here you go sir

Your face is gay

I am gay

I like ropehair's vibe. I'd probably fuck her.