I just got out of an insane asylum (mental ward), ask me anything

I just got out of an insane asylum (mental ward), ask me anything

Do they know you're missing?

Why do you seek attention so much?

r u insane

Because I have mental issues, as displayed by the post

Nah I got discharged

how was it?

I see and hear things that aren’t there, and I have self harming tendencies, but I don’t hurt other people so I don’t really think so, but idk

>I just got out of an insane asylum
But you're still here, user.
You're here forever.

Shitty, sometimes they would lock people in a room for hours on end with no water food or bathroom if they were acting out

Honestly though true

been to one too, they had a room like that. stayed about 6 months, schizophrenia. I was never really a problem for the staff there, I was just lost in delusions, talked to voices, and hallucinated a lot.

how long were you in there and how many drugs did they give you?

is your mental illness being a faggot?

You got out?

Are you certain?

Do they cure anything there? Do they stuff you with drugs until you cant walk straight?

if u shoot anyone please tell us first so we can get out if the way

Kill yourself nigger

Where was it, or you don't wanna say

Now you are in this mental asylum.

Luckily I was able to get out within a month and a half, but I’m still having to do outpatient stuff. And yeah they gave me so many meds, and if I didn’t want them they acted like I didn’t care about recovery and threatened to keep me there longer

How does that make you feel?

I’m certain I’m out but I’m not certain this is my actual reality, I feel as if I already died or I’m living in some twisted coma induced dream

Not really, they try to help you a bit but mostly you’re just there so they can watch you, they check on you every 15 minutes, no shoelaces, people hanging themselves with their sheets, breaking off pieces of glass to cut themselves. Although if they don’t succeed they’re out under 24 hour watch

Did they jerk you off or the f*ck you in the ass?

I don’t want to say the name of the institute, but it’s one in San Diego

Honestly the asylum was like shoving a bunch of psychos from Sup Forums into a small room

James, you need to come back

not this time ;))))))))))))

bummer...

nice try, but OP isn’t even a guy

What part of the country, and were most of the staff abusive niggers?

Cali, and no but the only white staff were either fat or old

he's figuring it out, need to increase the simulation

I think you have demons you need to kill. you know what to do.

What was Hillary Clinton like?