I only have a litre of vodka, what can I do/use to make me more drunk...

I only have a litre of vodka, what can I do/use to make me more drunk. all out of drugs so thats not an option and I'm mixing my vodka with an energy drink but it doesn't seem to have much of an impact
>inb4 buy move vodka
all offlicences are closed so I cant buy any more drink
please help homeboiz

do you have a turkey baster?

I'm not pouring vodka up my ass bro would it help if i snorted it

woah now, you're the one that asked for help. dont snort it. just take shots rapidly but please dont die

BOOF IT

also, make sure youre on an empty stomach. so puke if you have to. but once again be safe

thanks bro I always make sure I drink on an empty stomach
gonna do a few shots now

Pour it into your eye sockets who doesn't know this

I'm not that stupid now

soak tampon in vodka, jam up ass.

or just buttchug, seriously fucks you up.

This.....
exactly what i would suggest

seems a bit gay though

would mixing caffeine powder in vodka make it stronger ?

it isn't gay it is simply the quickest and most cost effective way to get really buzzed....

i don't have tampons though

god I don't get you fucks
drink it quickly like for real you have a whole litre shops open at 6am its plenty to last you a few hours the fuck are you even saying op

I need LOT of alcohol to get drunk and unfortunately for me I can only buy drink at 10am even though I live in Ireland`

or you can dilute some about 50/50 with water and find a way to get it in your ass...keep it there until you start getting wasted then shit it back out

into a cup and drink*

guys is it true if u drink vodka with an energy drink it gets into your bloodstream faster ?

What the hell did you do to only buy at 10am in Ireland?

Snorting it works good.

pour it through a water filter, that will make it taste better hence easier to drink hence you can get drunker

You sound insecure

that's the law over here

the fuck are you talking about?

A litre? As in 1000ml. As in, 45ish kunces. Is not enough to k get you drunk?

Are you a fucking landehale degenerate fuck?
There is nothing short of being 500 pounds and immobile and full of food that will make me believe you literally cannot get drunk off of that much. Science is not on your side friendo.

If you sent it after this post then I'm out. If you post a pic of yourself with a timestamp I have a very good trick for you to increase alcohol uptake.

The choice is yours AA.

sip through a straw so the ethanol is oxidized quickly through vaccum pressure in to Acetaldehyde. Youll get drunk quicker and more efficiently

He could be shoenice?

it's illegal to sell alcohol before 10am

I get that but the way it was worded is confusing as fuck

The reason you aren't feeling much is because of the energy drinks. It masks the sensation of being drunk. Learn to drink your alcohol straight you stupid faggot.

Seriously? What the fuck

who would've thought the land of alcoholics can only buy drink at a certain time

Bear Grylls style mix it with piss to boost your morale!

did I even boost your morale though

I wasn't in a survial situation at the time so the results are inconclusive.

but robbitsum pills from shoppers