36000 Americans shot annually

>36000 Americans shot annually.
>259 Lives saved by firearms, annually.

Over 70% of the population wants gun control. Why don't you?

Because I'm an adult and can understand statistics.

Stop ttwisting shit to match an agenda. Post links to stats or gtfo.

I do, because I'm not some nutjob wacko.

:(( I'm gonna be so sad if I can't buy my guns for mass murder legally

BINGO

me too.

Russia-loving, red state retard. KYS

far less then 50%
and 90% of the shootings are Democrats

and most of the killings are black and Latinos, also mostly gang related

they also happen in Democrat strongholds with the strongest gun controls laws in the nation

How many of those 36000 are suicide deaths? And how many deaths do we have per year due to cigarettes and alcohol?

the muh Russia narrative is fake news and you know it

retard? fear that people smarter then you and more informed then you will make you run back to you safe spaces and echo chambers...

Come at me bro.
No stat links means you're a basement dwelling 12 year old shill. Stay mad faggot.

this explains gun control

like the Oklahoma bombing (red), Vegas (red), Orlando (red), Blacksburg (red), Killeen (red), Austin (red), Ft Hood (red), Edmond OK (red)

Most of those were committed by white, republican Christians (I can post many more).

this is why libtards love gun control

Didnt know this was a rekt thread .

Also about 80% of America wants "some form of gun control". Not "50%" on breitbart, fake news.

hurr Durr

Because that doesn't solve the issue. If the Vegas shooter didn't have a gun he'd run a truck into that place. Or plant a bomb. Remember the story of a guy burying vodka to get it into a concert? Imagine the same with a good homemade explosive.

You know what would solve the problem? Treating mental health issues as serious issues. There were signs that he was nuts and going to do something and even planned an attack prior to the Vegas one. The dude has a history of this but no one did anything about it.

bullying on the internet
how beta male.
(sorry if I assumed you gender)

Ft hood was a card carrying registered Democrat
Literally on the books and everything.

Triple Dub REKT

2/3 of gun deaths are suicides. I believe in the right to end one's life, so I don't give a shit about those. I also don't care about gang violence, they're doing us a favor by killing each other. That said...
I can accept a ban on full-auto weapons, silencers, and a limit on mag capacity, but that's it.

Anyway, how do you plan to confiscate 300 million guns? It can't be done, even if we wanted to.

It's the price of freedom. #notmyproblem

Weed wasn't impossible to get, but it used to be a lot harder to get before the cops stopped caring so much.

we should just ban Democrats from owning guns
then we would see a 90% decrease in gun violence problem solved

Seriously. The Russia thing is played out. Nobody had any evidence beyond a single low rank official talking to Russia once about a business deal off the record.

The cold war is over, Russia isn't some nebulous boogy man anymore Mccarthy.

Couse it works so well elsewhere

Americans shot annually

Sauce? What sorts of shootings are in that number? Justified shootings should not be, but somehow I bet they are.

>259 Lives saved by firearms, annually.

made up number, there is zero way to measure what might have happened but didn't. for example, how many murders are deterred because a mugger is not sure whether a victim might be armed? I don't nknow. Nor do you. Nor does anybody else.

>Over 70% of the population wants gun control.

We have a good number of gun control laws already, which new ones do you want to add? You can't just "ban guns" because the over-riding law on this is the constitutional language in the 2nd amendment -- it is. of course, possible to amend the Constitution to modify that language, but that is hard and gun-control advocates, as much as they claim to passionately trying to save lives, never make any serious effort to do this.

>Why don't you?

Assuming facts not in evidence. For example, I am happy with background checks before gun purchases, and would be happy with a requirement to demonstrate proficiency, if I could be assured that the Left would not make proficiency tests impossible to pass in order to achieve de-facto reversal of the 2nd amendment, a la "literacy tests" for voters -- but I don't trust them.

I'd have no problem with a "bump stock" ban, as this device is just a end-run around controls placed on automatic weapons.

red state propaganda

this is what happens when you let retards legalize guns.

36000 gun deaths annually
100's of those are pre-teens

under 300 people are saved via firearms, annually.

Post link or KYS.

I know this is a bait thread but I want this sweet little thing to come back so I can kick its ass.

>Over 70% of the population wants gun control.
Are these "facts" coming out of your ass still warm or did you let them cool down first?

Switzerland still has stronger restrictions on guns than the USA. They also make sure that people who use them are trained properly.

states don't collect welfare
why not by race?
chicken?

what you retards do not understand
all the gun grabbing talk of Obama made for RECORD GUNs and ammo SALES

Hundreds of those are preteens (and older men) offing themselves who would use a noose or a bridge if they didn't have a gun

>[citation needed]

>and 90% of the shootings are Democrats

Gad to see that both sides can pull fake stats out of their ass on this issue. Nobody keeps such data, but given how many people are not registered to vote, you can see why this is nonsense unless you contend that being registered to vote makes somebody more likely to shoot someone.

Sometimes people just want to be cock though. No amount of coddling and medication is going to fix asshole being assholes. So yes we need better treatment for mental disorders but that's not the only answer.

Let's pull some made up bullshit numbers out of the air and make typical libtard statements.

>More guns in America than people

Fuck gun control. We're banning guns. Watch.

We're coming for your guns. Sure, you're safe under Trump. Democratic Majority 2020-Eternity.

Baby Boomer republicans are dying off.

Demographics = The LEFT.

We're at war republicans. Your political time is nigh.

That's not how trips work. Fucking newfag

Could you not use this same pic for literally any law?

op is this dumb

zero guns , mass killings with still happen
and the criminals would ALL STILL HAVE GUNS
you know the fuckers that make up all the violence and shootings

Common sense should be the go to when arguing gun control. Guns are not the issue. This issue is lax standards for owning/purchasing guns. Background checks are all fine and dandy, but what about ensuring that new owner can actually handle and store that firearm in a safe, secure manner and fire it accurately? I feel that you should have to qualify with the same caliber weapon that you plan on buying before you’re allowed to purchase. You should also have to take a test on storage and handling before you take your qualification.

>70% want gun control
Outright lie

>Posts the number of people shot annually but not the people killed and then compares it to lives saved
Apples and oranges user

>Post the number of people shot to make the claim for gun control
By this logic you need to ban cars as they kill more than guns, and you need to ban all fried foods because heart disease is the number 1 killer in the US.

user, why do you hate freedom so much?

newfag overkill
tune it down ze
or what ever you are.

Sage pls

I'm so done

Stop scaring the cuckservatives

good call

>how many murders are deterred because a mugger is not sure whether a victim might be armed
This is a great point. Burglary is very rare where I live, and even if I were desperate, I would never consider it, because EVERYBODY has a gun in their house.
>We have a good number of gun control laws already
You're hurting OP's narrative!

I would agree that "gun prohibition" is unlikely to be very effective, I'm not sure that's really much of an argument as it would apply to almost any law. The fact that criminals, by definition, break laws is not an argument against having laws.

yes you talking about people getting shot in the gang fights in the slums, a lot of kids killed by stay bullets all backs a Latinos doing the shooting

you are whats killing Liberalism

Wait, so everybody in a "red state" is a Republican? Really?

Ya just ask anyone from Australia

No just most of the voters

You literally can't measure preventative deaths with guns, go gtfo with that number.

Also no mention of death type, suicide, gang related, political or idological. As others said a good portion is suicide which will happen regardless of guns.

Go take your misleading stats somewhere else.

Ban knives and fists first.

yep, heard it on CNN.

Laws wont stop criminals. I would like my 2nd Amendment rights to not be circumvented by demagogues who utilize every major tragedy to slowly strip us of any freedoms we currently have under the false guise of safety.

>Orlando
closeted (self-hating) Muslim faggot
>Blacksburg
Asian
>Ft Hood
Muslim

You picked bad examples for your argument.

It's a lot easier to shoot yourself than jump off a bridge tho.

under 300 people are saved via firearms, annually.

bullshit statistic like the nigger that came in to shoot up the white church that got shot by a legal gun owner would of killed and injured a lot more people had that legal gun owner been there

not to mention the black shooter was a somalie immigrant one of the countries on the travel restrictions

So instead we take away guns from law abiding citizens? Because that's all that's going to happen. If you take away bump-stocks, people will illegally make or buy bump stocks. If you take away all full-autos people will illegally obtain full-autos. We are a large country with huge rural areas that borders a significantly less stable country. Even if we could magically banish all guns they'd jump the border.

Also I find it hard to believe someone who is mentally stable is going to shoot multiple people to kill.

But "some form of gun control" is a meaningless phrase.

Congress can't pass a law that "Guns will, from now on, be controlled somehow."

We already have "gun control," there are numerous laws controlling how, when and by whom guns can be purchased, carried, used.

A meaningful poll would ask about specific measures -- the fact that this question was phrased in this way indicates the pollster was after a desired answer.

seriously. vegas is one place you don't want to sperg out like that.
bad for business.

>(I can post many more).
What's stopping you? Let's go.

Doesn't mean shit. It's easier to stay home from work yet my ass is still here.

they are pushing the bad white guy.
sore fucking losers.

black and Latinos commit most the violence and killings, they sure the fuck do

black males 15-45 account for 5% of the population but also 50% all murders in the USA

>36,000/320,000,000
> = .0001125
>You have a .0113% chance of getting shot in America

I'll take my chances with gun laws where they are. Freedom isn't free and there's a daily risk that comes along with freedom. I'll take it any day of the damned week.

You literally have a higher chance of heart disease killing you than a bullet. Statistically 13,000 people are actually killed by guns yearly and this includes suicide rates as well. 610,000 People in this country die annually of heart disease. There's a literal genocide of Americans happening from heart disease alone. But you want to focus on some petty issue like guns? People like you are only good for sucking cock. So tell me where you live and open up wide, because I've got a load ready for the back of your throat.

I would agree to this, but the training programs and licensing tests run by people who own and fire guns, not by people ho confuse "assault rifles" with "assault weapons," think earplugs they found on the ground are rubber bullets, confuse "clip" with "magazine, and otherwise prove that they know absolutely dick about an issue they claim to passionately care about.

I agree with you. The main issue is you can't necessarily tell who is mentally unstable before they do shit like this without manditory screenings, and that's anti freedom.

It's a balance between safety and liberty. Most jerk offs are using a single tragedy as a way to become more of a police state through over regulations.

What is this, statistical evidence for ants?

Most people in red states are republican.

I think most people aren't retarded enough to paint red states with 1 huge brush (like racists do to blacks).

Damn son. Hope he lubed up first

What would you suggest?

No amount of anything will solve the problem totally, forever. Magically making guns not exist ever again would mean a slight rise in homicide by blunt instruments, fists, knives, and all the other ways people kill each other.

cause i want to shoot that retarded 70%

Its just fucking baffling how stupid people are in applying statistics to their arguments

Just the fear of gun-owning citizens prevents criminals from acting out immensely more than just "259" lives worth annually

Get the fuck back to school, imbecile

you've posted no evidence.

look son, the onus is on you to not get guns banned.

we're going to collect your guns, and ban them. that's a promise. You could have prevented the mass shootings, but you propogated them with sites like this, and your bump stocks, suppressors etc.

watch. we WILL take your guns.

We do nothing? A fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population getting killed is the price of having personal freedoms when you are dealing g with 300 plus million people.
Maybe spend less on international military and more on internal American health systems.
Gun bans are not the solution. Just an uninforcable band aid

Depending on who gets to write and score the test, I'm OK with this.

But not if they make it into a "literacy test" for gun ownership -- and something makes me suspect that's what anti-gun activists want to do.

Nobody is "banning" guns

Theyre talking about controlling them more precisely

Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump disagree, and stated so today.

No the onus is on you. You want to change the status quo, which means the burden of proof is on the prosecution.

>Don't and say you did then talk about it after other guy does that it was your practical stock management that he coat tailed off of. Opinions be damned.

Define precisesly. That's the problem. Nobody knows what that ultimately would mean.

>You're hurting OP's narrative!

So shoot me.

>Over 70% of the population wants gun control. Why don't you?
I don't see it as a viable solution.

Everything about that picture is false except for the population size. No wonder the Russians had such an easy time brainwashing the Republican party, seems like fact checking isn't too popular.

>inb4 I don't need no jew facts, GOD supports the Republican party! Pastor Alexeev said so!

We're going to ban them. 36000 murders per year.

done. over. 2020. done.

This is true and I largely agree with you. However, there is also a largely perceived issue in the eye of the public and we can't do nothing. Pushing some sort of mental health treatment would be a way to reduce mass shootings and, thus, hysteria and to shut down the gun control debate.

We already have gun control. Ever tried to purchase a gun? You'd actually know what the fuck you're talking about if you had.

we'll show you in about 2021 to be precise. buckle up, buttercup.