Anyone else love drugs?

Anyone else love drugs?

Favourite?
Least favourite?

Best Narcotic in your opinion?

I'll start:
Favourite: Good ol' Marijuana
Least favourite: Amphetamine

Best Narcotic: Tough call between good cocaine and 5MeO-DMT.

Also, general drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0uqyjGuxyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually I am in between to deciding on what drug to try: shrooms or LSD. I've talked to a few friends that say NEVER to try LSD and others that say it was the best idea they have ever had.

What are some of your thoughts?

pharm wise, vicodin and diazepam are top tier, but other than that, theres not many drugs i actually enjoy despite having done so many
weed, concentrates, and edibles are also pretty sweet in moderation, i feel like anyone who ruins their tolerance with pot is really missing out on a good high because after a month w/o smoking, it feels gr8

OP here, i have had both good and bad experiences with both Acid and mushies. Acid is great if you have a good trip, you just need to be in a safe place with people you trust. A big pointer though, dont start second guessing yourself on either, you dont wanna go too far down the rabbit hole and end up in the void between worlds. Mushrooms are astoundimgly good, but last time i had them the come up was waaay quicker tha expected, ended up having a bad trip fpr about 4 hours before i brought myself out of it, thought i was a spider and shit. Mushrooms did completely eliminate my anxiety though, havent been anxious since that day. Just prepare yourself and be careful, user, and may the sky wizard grant you an excellent experience.

Quintas

LSD imo is better for someone how has never taken a psychedelic.

Agreed, fucking love benzos, cant get them in the UK easily though. I agreed with the pot thing too, i had a nine month tolerance break earlier this year, had one tiny ass joint and i was whacked for hours, couldnt stop laughing.

5-meo is for philistines. N,N is patrician tier. Idiot
Also just start banging dope or stfu underageb&

Would you say? It can also be mind bending though if youre not used to it though, i became a pretty regular psychonaut but still had so,e fucking terrifyimg experiences. Woulc you agree that its best to be acquainted with other narcs before fucking woth acid or mushrooms. Id say DMT is the ideal one to try first, due to how little time it lasts

Please die

Fav is lsd for sure, it's the only thing I can enjoy the trip off of.

Mushrooms are my least favorite. It's the only trip I've ever considered suicide from because I was having such a bad time. Hate pot as well

>Mushrooms did completely eliminate my anxiety though, havent been anxious since that day. Just prepare yourself and be careful, user, and may the sky wizard grant you an excellent experience.

Had an experience just like that. Wore off a few months later but I've went through a lot of months of shit, I want some more shrooms though. 10/10 would recommend.

Mate had a very similar experience on shrooms, kept screaming and trying to throw himself in a lake because of the buzzing sounds he said he could hear in his addled little brain. He wasnt the same after that

600 hits of dose

Meth and Dilaudid 8mg

tru shit mane, nitrous oxide is bretty god tier too

OP here, send me some nigga!

Wish you were in KS, I'd be down for buying.

Fire blow
I'll post more pics if others post their collections

I'm in Colorado

2 fent ods and a xanax car crash, before getting clean. aint found a way to kill me yet, user
aic_rooster.wav

Whas dilaudid bro? Never heard of them. Looks like a fat rock of crank, how muh did that cost you? Never ben able to try it, UKfag, had crack once, overrated imo.

That pile of 8s just gave me chills, stop it user. Do you bang em?

>meth
not trying to be a moralfag but what is meth like? dont wanna try it myself, just wanna hear a first hand account

ahah shit really? I'll be there in a month. Going to a rave.

Favorite : mdma xtc
Least Favorite : LSD

Im down for dancing and i always go bad trip with LSD, never doing that sht again

OP here. You know it motherfucker.

Dilaudid is an opiate similar to heroin. Extremely euphoric
Here's some black tar heroin

Crack sucks dick. So does come in general, imotbqhwu

OP here, rack me a line g? Looks power.

Absolutely, IV is the only way ;)
Here's 9gs of east coast powder heroin

does anyone know a way to get good LSD?
like how to talk about it or find someone to buy it from?
also my fav drug is shrooms, wanting to try LSD tho

Tbf, yound like youre made of teflon. Fair play sir

Fuck you, user

I'm just a tripkid though. Pots the only drug I do outside Psychadelics. Never touching coke, hate opiates, and fuck meth.

Down for some Molly sometime though, and XTC.

Going to Decadence?
Here's some blow and ketamine

just do both, thats what life is for

Get me some. Reckon its available in the uk?

>Favourite?
MDMA (party with it almost every weekend)
>Least favourite?
salvia. awful.

>Best Narcotic in your opinion?
MDMA

list of drugs I've tried:
weed
MDMA
salvia
liquid GHB (only tried once and mixed it, so I don't know what it's like on its own, and before anyone asks, it can be used as a party drug, it's only "date rape" drug if you take wayyyy too much, then it makes you pass out, less amounts = party)

tried taking a bunch of Tylenol 3s with codeine years ago once, smoked some weed, didn't do much, just hurt my liver the next day (don't do this, it was dumb)

don't have any desire to try anything else.
coke sounds fun, but has addiction potential which scares me so I don't do it. (had family get hooked)

I wouldn't do well with hallucinogens, but if that's your thing, more power to you.

Looks like youre not getting an invite to my hookers and blow party.

>Decadence
P sure thats it yeah, honestly my friends are the more hardcore ravers, I go because its fun as fuck , they're more of the scene that knows that shit though.

Probably, I'm not familiar with the UK drug scene though
Here's some Colorado herb

unfortunately, you might have to go thru walls of dealers before finding even a half decent dealer who sells acid depending on your area, i live in az and shits hard to pin down here

I went balls deep into LSD and had a good trip. Spoke to my fish in my tank. Lost track of time for a bit. Talked to my buddy about why chips are colored to resemble the flavor but they don't need to be.
10/10 would do again

How weird is that? Would never have guessed. I live in the US and have my benzos shipped in from the UK via Royal Mail.

100 hits of illuminati LSD

Seriously? Living in KS and I can't find shroom dealers worth shit, but I got like 6 people who can hook me up with acid, it's fucking crazy.

send me some H, been looking all summer, or those m8's, had 60 m4's

Would you be anle to tell me where you get them from man? Darkweb or just a dealer?

paid about 200 for 60 m4s

Anons, stop, my penis can only get so erect! GOD I miss dope
Lol I'm ok, but my family and (ex)gf aren't my biggest fans anymore

I think sum people just need to speed their life up for them to think, idk, im stupid

n2o on mdma
To quote /biz/
>TO THE MOOOOOOON

No love for benzos huh

-favorite by far fentanyl (tested opiods of all kind) and ketamin

-least favorite weed

lmao, its the opposite here, everyone and their mothers grow shrooms in az, its pretty wild

Just learn2darkmeat user you won't regret it

Favorite >Claritin
Least favorite >Tums

Best narcotic >Tylenol

diazepam is the loveliest benzo tbh, xanax is overrated as fuck and clonazepam is underrated

What I've tried
>marijuana (my favourite)
>alcohol
>lean
I wanna try shrooms and salvia (would try acid but that shits hard to come by)

Ativan=poop tier
1. Get liquid alp
2. Drink it allllll
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. Profit. Or die who knows

favourite: weed
least favourite: tobacco

best: weed

I'm just gonna leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0uqyjGuxyA

shrooms can get funky but acid was a more enjoyable experience. definitely makesure you're in a safe space while you trip and surround yourself with colored lights

too many risky steps involved for me, plus i think keeping track of faces and names is more comforting than a username, i thought abt trying it for a long while but the process is always too daunting

this is fucking gold

smoking my next bong to this

What about salvia?

yeah, if I could have it all done under somebody else's name I'd be totally down, do not want paper trail

I'm a burger, through and through.
tfw when cant have a musket cause muh felony

truest shit user, ativan is lame as fuck

not the same person here.
I did not like salvia. just confused the fuck out of me. I think I did way too much tbh, but did not enjoy.

Picked up some weed from my friend today. The nug looks like shit, but he let me take a bong toke of it and it fucked me up! I'll post a pic in a few

>Don't and say you did then talk about it after other guy does that it was your practical stock management that he coat tailed off of. Opinions be damned.

Salvia is FUCKING GREAT favourite trip besides n,n
Load up the fattest bowl you can of some 80x, take the fattest rip you can without coughing and hold that shit in for as long as you can
goodshitnigger.bmp

Anyone have any experiences with k2/spice?

is this a joke? not sure if real or joke to make something that will fuck you up in a bad way lol

I've tried

Shrooms
LSD
Weed
Lean
Adderall

All in order of enjoyment

take tomorrow fliegenpilz, good experience. search it. in europe good time now.
sorry english is not my native language

Tmw theres someone else from ks wanting acid

Favorite would honestly be ibuprofen. Something hurts? This'll make it a little better. In illegal terms, probably mushrooms. Only did em a few times but enjoyed it each time. LSD is good but feels really tense. Coke and K are good too. Tree goes without saying. Least favorite would be alcohol.

I also love

LSD is fine. Shrooms are nice. Done LSD dozens of times but I feel like the couple times I did shrooms were a little better. Just never come across them anymore. Just pick your environment and people well. Don't believe all this hippie dippie, alan watts bullshit. Mostly abstract conjectures of nothing. It pretty much just helps you think a little different.

yesterday

yep. Had kilos, was paint-gunning it onto potpourri to smoke, graduated to smoking bongfullz of straight jw-09 (think thats what it was called? The old-school one)
Can't stop laughing to the point that it's scary cuz you think you'll suffocate

Xanax and 2mg K-pins :)

the suckest thing is when a short gay poop ugly midget be gay to you all the time and wont stop like my short ugly loser father

Hi Sup Forums, I'm an avid weed smoker, never done anything past that. DMT interests me a lot. Would you recommend it for a first timer?

i smoked too much of that stuff a few years back. You get high but it's not a good high...it's a fucked up scary high. Don't try it.

Dark net, bro. Get some bitcoin, transfer to dream market, and they'll be in the mail.

I agree. I'm sourcing out Valium for the low, I'll have a lot of blues soon :^)

we call them amanitas. did you pick them or buy them? Good times, fellow spirit- viking

acid is harder than anything, beware

Soon I'll have these, 1mg and 2mg clonazepam's

sounds like you're the loser and can't even into proper english.

Yes

Does lightning Mcqueen get car insurance or life insurance?

Hi Styx

That's a hell of a fucking number you've got for yourself there, pal

any do's or don'ts when doing it? What can I expect from the trip? Other than the pretty colors and shapes?