>FUCKING CUPHEAD OC'S

1/3

2/3

3/3

youtube.com/watch?v=eLa8M6f71J4

Fatty doesn't even have any good pills kek

>Has a point
>All you can do is attack his appearance
To be honest the fact that you stooped so low is more cringe. Whats the matter rostie can't argue on a level playing field?

MY SIDES IMLPODED WHEN SHE SCREAMED HOLY SHIT

The game's only been out for less than a week and the fanbase is already been fucked by fetishists.

I just wanted a fun boss rush game with a unique aesthetic. I didn't ask for this.

He attempts to say that the whole female race are whores due to wanting more rights and not fucking him, and that he has superior genetics, yet is a literal 1/10. How retarded are you user?

>Shoppers
Canadian?

I moved here when trump was elected

I haven't laughed that hard in several days, thank you op

H

No, women don't wanna fuck him because hes an ugly fuck. Your probably an ugly fuck too, aren't you? There's no other reason you'd stand up for that hideous douchebag.

Again you just attacked his appearance offer a better come back and i will let you off the hook. Otherwise you are king cringe for the night.

Good eye user

photochopped from 'spitting' to 'shitting'

Projection. It does not win you arguments. It just makes you a candidate for king cringe.

What game?

Iwkdn

I am cringing at your posts dude

Finally a successful cringe thread

He was talking about his appearance, therefore im talking about his apperance.

dude what the fuck do you think reproduction is about, you go for the attractive ones, appeareance is a big deal you retard

King cringe for the night guys. Your cringe is off the charts. It's coming up on over 9000megafags on my meter.
Not an argument. Just more shitty cringe projection.

All you can tell from the picture is his appearance dude. And he's ugly as shit. When you go to talk to a girl, the first thing she'll notice is your appearance, just like you did when you decided to talk to her. They notice he's hit, won't talk to him, he blames it on feminism because it can't be his face, he's blonde, hair blue eyed.

wow
you're massively stupid
also, that word "projection" you keep using? it doesn't mean what you think it means, clearly

>All i can tell from his appearance
Again using appearance is not a substitute of sound argument.
I can you the word projection when i want fag, until you come up with a sound argument you are projecting.

You replied to two different people dipshit as if we're samefagging, that's how lame you are

You're getting gayer and gayer with each post, plz reply to this one so I can see your next evolution

>his argument is about appearance but then you claim that its not
EMPORER CRINGE

Not only did you misquote me, but it is in fact an argument. You can't denounce an argument just because you don't like it.

Oh my fucking god ahahaha i can't fucking believe how much of a retard you are.
"king cringe, king cringe, le over 9000"
You sound like a fucking hideous person wanting to feel better by trying to win stupid arguments using cheap strawmans.

You are the definition of cringe, a sad, dense tryhard completely dissociated from reality but with such a retarded passion it's almost pathetic :'^(.

What.
The.
Fuck.

Lost so hard.

>women are the enemy, why won't they fuck me?

>hook line and sinker we gon fry this boy he took tha dam bait

daily dose of jewish posting

Cuphead, bruh

I laughed more than I cringed.

>Women dont want me because feminism
>Look at me i have perfect genes, i have blue irritated by allergy eyes, blond dirty straw-like hair, and some beautiful acne to go with that, i look like shit and act like shit becaus feminism :( not because my genes are shit)

youtube.com/watch?v=qa3443ssVyg
youtube.com/watch?v=362pY9eY1Is
youtube.com/watch?v=_l9WxehoA40

I wuz only pretending to be retarded ;^}

lost

I got moar

jesus christ i used to do stupid shit like this when i was like 12 but at least i had enough common fucking sense not to put it on the internet.

Y'all are either getting trolled or dealing with a massive retard. Just walk away dipshits.

>fuji apple

lmao

Jesus fuck

dont die nigga

>claims "perfect genetics"
>face is asymmetrical as fuck
>signs of obvious inbreeding
Fuck you for making me reply. Enjoy your (You), faggot.

poo in loo, my kind brothers

Behold the perfect Aryan specimen

>that many lols
>butt references

YASS QUEEN SLAAAAAY

My exact thoughts, too user

This is the kind of stuff that therapists can make a case work study out of for the rest of their career.

oldfag here. Finally worthy green text. 8 years now and only lurk for these gems.

I agree with him and I'm lucky enough to have an ex model for a mother and get unbelievable amounts of attention from women. Women are obviously entitled and they will tell you that themselves. There's a reason women hate women, and as soon as you drop the angry virgin label from everyone unsatisfied with the way they're acting, the faster you can start becoming an honest human being with your feelings, which is how you should talk to women in the first place, with transparent honesty and taking them by the wrist so to speak conversationally and behaviorally.

That motherfucker is completely fucking repulsive however. I want to puke looking at him.

fake and gay

Why I approve of castle law, dumb shit like this being hammered into the lawn

I've been on the receiving end on shit like this. I'd say she handled it pretty well.

Looks pretty gay bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs

She is all tied up and ready

>Cuphead
of course

Now I'm trying to remember how I held my N64 controller, but it definitely wasn't like that

No shit, that's one reason why hiking and camping are so loved by whites. You don't have to deal with niggers, goatfuckers, or latinx trannies. Just the occasional bugman. It's wonderful.

It's a guy for a cup as a head, next thing we know people are going to make OC's out of fucking Brooms...

This, this made me mad.

A bugman actually sounds pretty terrifying

Wtf is a bugman?

GOLD