I've always wanted to go to Thailand and fuck lots of pussy...

I've always wanted to go to Thailand and fuck lots of pussy. It's difficult now because I have a girlfriend and d ont have a good excuse to leave the country.
Thoughts? Experiences?

Just say it's a business trip. Literally no way anyone can find out what you did in another country.

Yes I've been there, Pataya is amazing. To take a hot girl home from the club you pay the manager $30 US

if youre going that way also make sure to let her know youre not really excited to go

use a condom

only pedos like thai girls

Yeah, we know you're after the ladyboys. Don't try to hide it fag.

Thailand is famously xenophobic so gl with getting thrown off of a hotel balcony.

more like a hazmat suit

We'll probably all get the aids just browsing this thread.

going in raw huh. Bold move there

Ya know what I've noticed..the guys that never get any pussy are always the ones going "eww std's"

My life is kinda shitty anyways.. I'd happily fuck those young Thai girls till my dick fell of.

but how much do u pay the girl?

actual nightclubs in pattaya, of which there are a few, you pay no fee to anyone other than what you pay directly to the girl back in your room
>bars and gogos have a barfine, a fee you pay to the house to allow the girl to leave with you

If you have a girlfriend, stop bitching.

And thats the difference between hygenic and nonhygenic people

Yes but this has been a dream of mine for a loong time. No girlfriend will satisfy that

I live in Bangkok. I can’t really find you an excuse to leave, but I can definitely suggest places for you to visit here.

so you just pay the barfine of 30 dollars and the girl fucks you without having to pay her additionally? i thought thighlands prices went up a lot?

lie about where your destination is

girls fee is often negotiable, and can be different girl to girl, even those working at the same bar
>bars
short time: ~$30 - $60
long time: double
>gogos are going to be the high end of the bar range above, also the bar fine is double or triple that in the bars

Try $15-$30 max. Fuck bar fines, just fine your own. I’ve never bought a prostitute because free vagene is easy to find if you’re relatively good looking. Just use Tinder.

thailand has gotten VERY violent. To the point of, if you aren't very fit and well versed in some combat, then you probablky shouldn't be here alone. I worry EVERY time I walk the streets. It's become a real gang run mentalitiy and I pray for the place I love so much.
easy to stay home sometimes.

MODS MODS MODS

has anyone sampled vietnams girls? imo vietnamese girls are the hottest asians. a lot of them have french roots

Wizard detected

Passport stamps and/or visas don’t lie though, user.

don't let her check that shit

what part of thai has best girls to fuk i type red light thai but wondering of any better ones

Haha pussy

see
also, there is no barfine in the nightclubs, beer bars the barfine is often less that $20, for gogos on Walking Street the barfine is $30+
that price is just to take the girl out of the bar, you need to pay the girl her own fee separately

become a pilot and do international trips

Are you gay?

vietnam is okay, some girls there are hot that is true, and some days i do miss the hell out of hot tocs, but overall not comparable to how fun Thailand is. quantity, options, etc

LITERALLY. 8% of vietnemese girls under the age 35 are even 1/3 of 10% french. What a weird thing to say. Really? REA::Y?

>vietnams girls

my hero gary glitter told me that it is 'fresh and young'

It's sad really. I don't know why you say pussy. It's a sad scene for my homeland. It's sad

Please post a picture of yourself because you're sounding like the most beta high school faggot imaginable lmao

Not to mention that those guys are all strung out on cheap yabo (meth). They don't give a fuck if they kill a traveler. Especially when everyone there will back the up or see the other way.

hes just a douche. sorry to hear that buddy that really is sad

obligatory retarded kid obsessed with pedos

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>french roots
modern young vietnamese have absolutely no relation to french. no one speaks french in vietnam any more, only the oldest collaborators remember the french. the french history actually has a stigma or on the other hand, the young dont even care.

ps: the vietnamese call the vietnam war, "the american war"...

AND it's weaved into their culture now. It's WEAVED. It's so sad to see what has become of my country. It scares me really. You can be killed ON A THOUGHT.

You're not a Thai girl yet that didn't stop your uncle from fucking you.

I really thank you. Rare to find such compassion on anonymous board such as this one. Makes me sad and happy for some reaon, Thank you

kek

nightclubs in bangkok can be a good spot to meet regular thai girls that have regular non red light jobs, nurses, teachers, sales workers
same as back home, shower, shave, smell good and dress like you have a job, difference is you are WAY more likely to get laid

nigga, even family can't turn down this dick

yeah. It wasn't. So not sure why you

its weaved jerry its WEAVED!

This, and also that "good-looking" is relative when you're in Asia. I'm in Thailand, I'm not that good looking, but I score more than a Swedish blonde in Nigeria.

pound her twat

just convince your girl to live out her lesbian fantasies in thailand

tape her eyes back and shrink her pussy down

Wife is Viet. She's still skinny after two kids, pretty good in bed, loves sex. But she never had the tightest pussy in the world.

I dont like the social bullshit i wanna juss say lets fuck

>she never had the tightest pussy

too much boom boom sucky fucky before she met you took out all the elasticity, probly

>But she never had the tightest pussy in the world.

she has tight pussy, last time I checked. your dick is just inadequate

>boom boom

as in she shat herself through her vagina?

Fuck Thailand, just go to Tijuana. Look up the Hong Kong club. You're welcome.

fuken hate yur big fancy words go work for white house with that shitt

Then you'll probably just have unsatisfying sex with hookers. Sex isn't that good if you don't have any connection with the girl. Occasionally you get a hooker you click with and it's OK. But it's far more likely to be disappointing. She might just not even pretend to be into it, or she'll do the whole fake moaning "oh yes I love you!" act, or she'll just try to make you cum and get it over with, or it'll just be boring.
source: have fucked far too many hookers - sex with wife/side girl is always better

haa pisa pussy could wait i want asian

Just be 100% sure that its legal ..getting caught with underage pussy is a huge no no ..they will throw you in the deepest darkest hole under the prison and unless someone comes looking for you your're fucked ..

Nah, she was a 20-year-old virgin, bled and all.

she could fake it all she wants ill just put it in her butt

You sound socially inept.

virgins bleed ?

thissss

then small dick theory is valid

>fuken hate yur big fancy words
yeah fagot, take your 7th grade edumacated big words to 9gag

whatever that means no i could live a normal life but i have my reasons not to im not a bitch ass queer boy quick to snitchh

Yeah, you're for sure socially inept.

haa onlyy to good high class talk like that y u even here

> could live a normal life but i have my reasons
yea, the reason is you're socially inept

say wuht u want but we dont know each other soo gg

You have mild autism don't you?

not really but u cant think that if u like

haaa red neck yaught club with his chewwwwwwwww

Then you're under the age of 18. I refuse to believe anyone above the age of 18 can act/type like you and not have a mental disability.

Unfortunately it's not just your dick that falls off.

man im here for thai bitches info fuck all this educated word bullshit

I'm not relatively good looking so fuck off. If I were, I wouldn't need to ask here.

haa i type like this causee i havent been on computers my whole life like someone

kys yourself

would sex tourists need to be able to speak thai?

Third guy here to confirm, sorry but you sound socially inept as fuck bro.

Time spent on computer has nothing to do with typing like a literate educated person. I was typing just like this at the age of 10 so your excuse is invalid.

Asian

Me too buddy

I get my kicks above the waistline, Sunshine.

went to pattaya
there were matrons at the bar that acted as translators/negotiators
took 2 girls home
1 spoke broken english
the other spoke no english

you mean third queer

kek

tbh idgf im outta here not worth my time

Phil?

Just a thought : how about fucking your girlfriend ?

>on Sup Forums
>socially inept
>pick two