I have decided to end it all and become an hero. Roll a 29 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it...

I have decided to end it all and become an hero. Roll a 29 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

webirc.420chan.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh no

Don't do it you stupid fucking moron. Selfish to do it to the people around you.

roll

r u 12

Dont do it, I may sound like a pussy, but it is not as bad as you think, plus that is not a M9 Beretta, thats either an airsoft gun or its unloaded, the trigger is farther forward than that.. obvi troll...

Ok

put it in your ass amd fire it, pussy.

Time to shoot it, faggot.

Roll

time stamp

OH shit bruh you actually rolled 29

game over

the tf off this site you child

Winrar

Balancing sideways on your gun like that has got to hurt.

winrar chicken dinnar

Delivery as promised. This site won't let me post my cam link because it thinks it's spam. Go to webirc.420chan.org
>you must enter a unique nickname. Don't use the Reuben default nick or it won't let you join
I will post my cam link there once a few of you join. My name in the chat is SorenCamus

oh shit nigger

before you become an hero, what gender are you?

that was fast

See this every goddamn day. Exact same text with a different pic.

roll

Also, dont do it, but if you have to, do it in the bathtub so that they don't have to wipe your brains off the carpet

also, dont be a selfish prick, theres other people who will miss you.

Not sure A daisy BB will penetrate skull. Gonna sting though.

Give me pussy/boipucci first OP. I can't really tell if you're a boy or girl, but I am drunk and horny. No homo.

Don't do it. Its a BB gun n will leave an unsightly welt. Instead just hold your breath until you suffocate

Don't be a fucking loser
If you're gonna an hero at least give us some nudes to mourn over

Heckin roll

Neighbor actually an hero'd about 6 years ago that way. Capped himself laying in the ub with the shower going, Guess was still alive for about 10-15 minutes after doing it. His gf n him were arguing. She passed out n woke up to find him in the tub. Guess she won the arguement by default.

You guys should neck yourselves, this image is from a vine clip, go fucking yourselves newfags

You ever even seen one of these threads that was real?