All those people, all those guns & ammo

All those people, all those guns & ammo.

Yet you only scored 59 lol you suck Paddock.

King Breivik still the reigning champion! Eu > Usa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Kehoe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont remember, how many did he get?

77 i think

damn... and didnt even have to kill himself

i cant wait for the post 9/11 paranoid airport security to die down so someone can top it in the one place you cant leave for hours once you enter

He didn't want too, he called the cops and gave up willingly, he could have killed way more. He did this to make a stand against the islamization of Europe and he still stands firmly on it, he's like a rogue Hitler.

His plans were years in the making, the shit he had to pull of to do what he did all by himself is astonishing to think about, he bought a farm to justify all the bomb making purchases, faked diplomas to get more stuff, swindled shitload of money from government grants to buy all of the shit. This guy was a fucking genius.

*Simo Häyhä laughing in the distance*

Assault rifle, "auto", long range. Should have just built a bomb.

He did. Just didn't get a chance to use it.

>"EU > USA"

Except Norway isn't in the EU.

yea i saw that zero hour documentary about him, he did some next level shit in terms of terrorism and massacres, yet he didnt really give a damn about his kill count. Just what he stood for.

All at the age of like 30

Samefag here.
Check out his second car in the Mandalay

i know i just couldnt be asked writing nordiccountries > usa.

But as an icelander the nordic countries are obviously better than the usa at everything

I heard, but how big? Would of been less work to just drive a van up to the gate. Oklahoma style.

>Breifist

>Over the course of a year
Impressive, but not quite the same as within hours.

Yeah, probably not big enough. Maybe he was targeting the airport. There's conjecture he was trying to shoot the JetA1 tanks front the 2nd bedroom.

>icelander
Everything except breeding rates, GDP, not losing most of your youth to countries that have actual jobs...

wars dont count nigger

some unknown guy in around ww1-ww2 times probably has the ultra high score for that (Generals like Himmler or Shirō Ishii dont count)

fuck you, eurofag ... but I gotta give it up for the king. you win this time.

speaking of kings in terms of terroistic massacres, Andrew Kehoe is by far my favorite. He probably would have been the king still today if the second bomb would have gone off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Kehoe

murder is fucking murder. no matter how you or anyone else "justifies" it

its also the most natural thing after childbirth

>iceland
you guys sure do export some good Bjork

ok, the pilot who dropped Little Boy on Hiroshima wins then.

/yawn

>are obviously better than the usa at everything
learn our lesson, keep the shitskins out