University student

>University student
>Thinking to become an hero
>Not willing to go quietly in my room

I've got a teacher who makes bad puns as easily as breathing. Gonna wait for him to drop an insufferable groaner, then while everyone moans in agony and disgust I pull out a revolver and paint the classroom with my brains.
I get what I want and make teacher think twice about making shit puns again.

Go and ask the most beautiful girl you see on campus to go on a date with you. If, and only if, she says no, then consider blowing your brains out in the classroom

These terms are agreeable.

Lmao think of all the people who will be disgusted by you and be nauseated to even have talked to you before... Take out your misery on them OP then yourself, dont let them laugh at you... Trust me. Dont let them.

/angel

No! Use his brains.

I don't hate him though, I just hate myself.

Genius

Tits or gtfo!

Puns are the highest form of humor you fuck

Not when they're forced by some kooky uncle looking motherfucker who dresses in brown
Shit gets old fast

How dare someone be different than me

Yeah, how dare those pesky poopsmokers be poopsmoking butthash everywhere like it's nobody's business

Different teacher felt the need to drop his zingers throughout student presentations. None ever good.

Oh shit nigger i got trips back to back

the funniest thing about this is that no one is laughing at you guys, your just making that shit up in your head. Most likely, no one cares about you because everyone is too wrapped up in their own shit. Most people play peripheral roles in the lives of the other people around them

i had a professor like that last semester whats his last name?

Literally if you don't use this chance to turn columbine and LV into a joke, kys and no dubs for you cuck fuck

OP shoot him in the penis first

apply toaster to bathtub

Even better kill the teacher so he doesnt rape anyones eardrums with his shitty puns ever again

OP that would be fucking hilarious as a skit or something but dont actually do it

nonsense OP
do it

Shut the fuck up faggot

Op be dead like this thread

Eat a bag of dicks bumblefuck

How did you know my name is bumblefuck?

Watza

I know everything about you Bumblefuck McTaintFuzz. Everything.

Don't do it, get a job and pay taxes instead.

Kill yourself you fat kike

welcome to Sup Forums; full of all of lifes degenerates who hate basically everything.

>self Czech