Photos of perfect women

photos of perfect women

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video223953/lexi_belle_loves_black_cock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God-damn it must suck to be as blind as OP

>photos of perfect women
>pic unrelated

Doesn't hold a candle to OP's weird looking midget troll girl. 0/10 Uggo.

Unironically With Her.

gf

it makes me sad to know that i will never know what emi clarke's butthole tastes like

thoughts?

mmm, i can always appreciate some Hillary

Lexi is too beautiful for this world.

I really don't get her appeal, she looks like a fucking caveman

She's part of an effort by the establishment to push ugliness as beauty so that lower classes will mate with ugly people and further dilute the races.

Bump

She could play Shrek's daughter in a live action movie.

Disgusting pal, absolutely disgusting. Crooked cunt hillary couldn't hold a candle to my beautiful and perfect daughter, Ivanka M Trump. She has an ample bosom and fantastic birthing hips let me tell you. She's the envy of the world. Meanwhile crooked hilary's daughter looks like a chattering teeth toy. I know it, Bill knows it, I think you know it too buddy ok. Now straighten up before I send you to mexico.

Yes

She's wonderful

More!

Well said, based user. Lexi is love, Lexi is life

mai is bae

Nah

Heavy FAS

Mommy

Yessir
Poop shoop

>Thread pushed to page 4 in under a minute
How

Lmao so original omg ive never seen this shitty joke before! 10/10 for originality.

Math

Such a legendary edgelord

I’ve always hated it

It's not all about looks. It's about whether she accepts her place as a cum bucket or not. The perfect woman knows that her holes are yours to do as you please with, and she doesn't protest.

Same, but I can't help but appreciate it's universal value.

Fresh off the rumor mill, Game of Thrones show-runner David Benioff has candidly admitted that actress Maisie Williams has bad 'anal hygiene'. "She barely wipes," says Benioff. " when we first started filming many of the actors and actresses working around her complained about a distinct foul smell emanating from her. It got to the point where we pleaded with her to wipe properly and use feminine hygiene products. She's a sweet girl but I don't think she was raised properly.". Photos of fecal stained pants and underwear allegedly belong to the Game of Thrones actress have surfaced. "I just don't think its a big deal, its natural." says Maisie, "if humans wasted time wiping their arse instead of enjoying life we would have died out a long time ago. Most people don't even have to do it I think. Its not an issue for me I don't think about it. People come up to me for autographs and pictures but then some of them make comments about 'the odour' and I just say I don't smell anything. Its natural, its what humans are suppose to smell like. Get used to it."

FUCK OFF

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

>fresh
>pastes a copypasta from 2015
>being this retarded

I dunno maybe keep whining about it because that's what Sup Forums is all about now. Anons unironically whining about how shit this board is while they bury the same board with their womanly complaints.

You sir have taken it to the next level. I'd suck you off if I were gay.

Anyone else laugh at the term "anal hygiene"?

perfect hobbit, is more like it

xvideos.com/video223953/lexi_belle_loves_black_cock

Perfect

Girls gotta eat.

His little penis head bugs me to no end.

She's so beautiful

i wonder if she shaves her nipples and toes

Why is that pic mirrored?

Stfu you don't know what a bagina is!

Nah I'm sure she had that stuff lazered off.

sudo yum install get-into-my-pants.rpm

Kys

Is that Suzy's twin sister?

checked!

No it's suzy

ꟼMUЯT

>Error: Package: 6: get-into-my-pants.rpm
>Requires: gotta-show-me-them-titties.x86_64(64bit)

Sorry I didn't mean to appropriate your culture but i love hentai too... It's art.

left is closest thing to perfect in this thread. Sad. She's also wearing make up so who knows. She also looks like my ex who was a squirter... hot. now need to fap.

Sadly no nudes user

her pussy looks like a blown out tire