Scary pic and scary story thread

Scary pic and scary story thread

every ten posts gets a monster or a ghost story

So spoopy

First story preference- ghost or monster?

ghost

Scare me

Boo motherfucker

want me to dump some creepypasta? i mostly only have long ones

Google the goat man creepypasta. That one creeps me out.

i have it i think but im not sure what image it is since the thumbnails are fuckin tiny cuz the text is long af

Ghost story- we lived in a couple haunted houses when I was a kid, dad took a few years off from work to get a graduate degree and we lived in haunted houses with cheap rent. The one that scared me was an old house with two floors and an attic. All the bedrooms were on the second floor, and at night sometimes it sounded like someone walking around above me. I went to check it out once, taking a flashlight since you had to pull on acord at the top of the stairs to turn the light on. I got to the top and saw the cat in the windowsill. I was very relieved, a non-spooky explanation. I went downstairs, closed the door behind me....and saw the cat leaving my sister's room. I told myself the cat must have ran past me without me noticing, but i slept with a nightlight on after that

ill read them. im fine without the australian guy one though.

>scary thread
>not one skeleton
I am disappoint

my girlfriend died last year but shes still comes into my room at night to have sex with me
pic related

Not really a monster, but Tsonoqqa from the Pacific NW of the US (just south of Canada on the West Coast of North America) is a bit scary. she appears as an old woman wearing a shawl, and in some stories she either kills bad parents or kills children who misbehave.

before going to grad school, i spent a few years working at a group home for violent juvenile delinquent teenage boys. one of them was Native American, and he could get away with a lot because his family paid the director under the table not to kick him out. so when he misbehaved too badly, i threatened to have Tsonaqqa deal with him if he continued. he used to joke that I must be the Trickster, because only the Trickster can ask Tsonaqqa to 'deal with' a bad kid. but he would behave after I said that

Oh fugg, a sgellingdon
now i'm sbooged :DD

You mean the Anasazi Goat man m8?