Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nciZ8SKqG4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when you're glassed on the nog
in a south auckland pub
that's a maori

>tfw no maori gf

>TFW abos and Polynesians hate Muslims more than whites on average
>TFW seeing a gang of maori women beat a muslim woman, mug her and steal her hijab while her husband screams at them crying

Kiwi Land sounds very comfy tbqh

>TFW seeing a gang of maori women beat a muslim woman, mug her and steal her hijab while her husband
Lol if that tried that in my suburb they'd shanked by me and the lads. Fucking animals

* if they
typo wew

>t. lebbo with a stolen flag

kek australia's my new favorite

I"m not from kiwi land mate Hundreds of thousands of Maoris and other Polynesians live in NSW and QLD

Any Kiwis or Australians ITT who want to weigh in with their thoughts on Papua New Guinea? I must learn more about this strange land

come at me amerinigger

you have to go back, Ahmed

this is my home :^)

It's a shithole.

Worked there for a year as a geologist.

What's up?

what is it like between whites and maoris in new zealand? and whats the ratio

70% white
like 12% maori? or around there

Maori's don't really distinguish themselves from White Kiwis like American blacks though. They tell migrants to fuck off while accepting that Whites are 'native' to NZ.

What kind of rocks did you study? Were they interesting? Did you observe much violence? Is it true that the interior of the island still holds many secrets?

nice
they seem like bros

youtube.com/watch?v=nciZ8SKqG4U

How would you manage that if you can't even operate a lift?

I was just doing grunt work for people surverying for mines.

Watched two women get raped. Got mugged once. That's it really.

Yeah, interior is basically a bunch of tribes which speak their own languages.

Really we forget it exists.

Is it true that you guys get a lot of South African anglos moving to Nu Zealan?

They are. There are no full blooded maoris left anyway. The only places you get 'dangerous' maori are in very rural settings up north.

South Island is basically all white since very few maori were down there when we arrived.

I think Australia gets much more but still we get a fair bit.

Perth is at least 50% saffers

>Maori's don't really distinguish themselves from White Kiwis like American blacks though.
That's because they're one of the most nicest and accepting people I've met. They're too based for kiwiland.

>They tell migrants to fuck off while accepting that Whites are 'native' to NZ.
You don't actually believe that do you?

they seem to be good at rugby

2bh actual Saffer grills (the Afrikaner ones) are much hotter than Anglo Saffers

>Watched two women get raped. Got mugged once. That's it really.
wtf

All get sent to WA

>You don't actually believe that do you?

It's true lmao.

Is it true that Western Australia is the best part of australia?
that's what a lot of people say

Perth has the best weather in the country and people don't have their heads up their own asses for the most part. Sydney and Melbourne are objectively better though.

Not him but the ones I know generally are of that view, maybe not native but the british settlers were invited not the rest of the world.
Probably not a popular view though as my it's just my circle so I could be totally wrong.

>It's true lmao.
Most of the ones I've met here tend to be a bit lefty and have a 'fair go' mentality (if they're normal members of society) desu

It's the most dead part of aus

That's just Western Australian chest beating. They like to think of themselves as separate to the rest of the country.

They actually voted to secede in 1933 but the federal government refused

That might explain the autism.

I want to visit New Zealand and Australia to observe the wildlife. Look how cute!

SA and the NT are worse.

kiwis are incredibly endangered, you only ever see them at the zoo and they're in these darkened enclosures because they're nocturnal

>e but the british settlers were invited not the rest of the world.
I'm not surprised. Most of them are part Anglo themselves haha.

>Most of the ones I've met here tend to be a bit lefty and have a 'fair go' mentality (if they're normal members of society) desu

Maori who go to work in Aus are generally middle class. Middle class Maori's hold the same left views as middle class whites. If you meet a working class Maori they hate chinese migrants etc.

Nah bro, there are Kiwi in lots of places. Even some in Rimutakas near Wellington.

>If you meet a working class Maori they hate chinese migrants etc.
Yeah but all working class hate migrants. Even the descendants of migrants themselves which I find pretty dumb desu.

Nah, working class white kiwis dont generally hate migrants mate. There's a very clear difference between maori and white working class, and understandably since this is their homeland etc.

I'm not pulling this out my ass.

>Even the descendants of migrants themselves which I find pretty dumb desu.

true, my best friend is chinese and he hates FOB chinks

Who won the cronulla riots and the balkan tennis riots and can they face each other in the final?

Didn't you post this on /r9k/ a day or two ago?

Nope. Rape is really common there so not surprised someone else saw one.

>and understandably since this is their homeland etc.
Maori aren't native to NZ. They only came over there recently, slaughtering the actual natives in the process.

You didn't feel like you should intervene?

Haha the fuck. The guy was also kiwi and was doing construction there and his female co-worker got raped as they robbed the place.

And possibly get severely beaten up in the process?
What the fuck is wrong with you white knights?

>Maori aren't native to NZ. They only came over there recently, slaughtering the actual natives in the process.

That's wrong. Maori were the first natives to NZ. You're confusing it with the Maori that invaded the Chatham islands and enslaved/massacred the Maoriori.

Maori are the original native inhabitants of NZ. Been here since 1200-1300.

WHEN WILL THE MAORI APOLOGISE FOR THE MORORI GENOCIDE???

Women aren't supposed to be by themselves so that coworker must have been a retard. We have armed guards.

I would have been killed without hesitation. They don't give a shit about me since I'm a guy and will leave me alone, but if I intervene while they're raping a coworker I'll be fucking beaten/stabbed or shot.

Damn, PNG really is a terrifying shithole

needed this laff

I honestly can't stand them they're such smug cocky assholes. almost makes me glad about the whole white genocide thing going on.

Yeah but at the same time it's got a cool 'wild west' feel to it. Nothing is really illegal since authorities are corrupt as well as incompetent.

Lmao this has not been my experience working with them

There are two types of Polynesians: the thin/buff ones with tattoos that are punk dickheads and will steal the radio from your car. And the morbidly obese overly jolly friendly ones with glasses.

I knew a Polynesian girl who was a massive slut and had had 5 abortions. They're still not as bad as Abos or filthy Bogans but I don't really like them.

>There are two types of Polynesians: the thin/buff ones with tattoos that are punk dickheads and will steal the radio from your car. And the morbidly obese overly jolly friendly ones with glasses.

This is pretty true desu

>working with them
Who?

White working class kiwis

>tfw no qt chubby and jolly Polynesian gf

I suppose the west half of the island must be somewhat better since the Indonesians are running it

Yeah all the ones I see at super rugby games are racist as fuck

They'd rape and kill you. PNG is fucked.

That was the abos mate. Even then they've been here for such a fucking long time that they count as native.

Scrap at otara KFry ow

It's better but not because Indonesians are running it. It's better because they're genociding the natives. Say what you want about Muslims, they're at least better than cannibalistic pedophile tribes people.

The Maori killed off New Zealand's abos?

1 outs or fucking huge scrap g?

Fucking based

Are they seriously genociding the Papuans? How?

Nah it was a theory that's been debunked iirc
They killed eachother loads though

Pretty much. The administration was much better in PNG when Australia was in control but we really did not give a fuck about them and were happy when their independence came around since they were a massive financial drain on the country. Compare that to other overseas territories like the Cocos Islands that the government is happy to bankroll since they serve a strategic purpose.
Meanwhile West Papua is filled with gold so the Indonesians have a much better incentive to spend time managing the place, if you want to call what they do "managing"

No, the abos killed whoever used to be in Australia.
NZ was uninhabited until the coconuts came.

Look it up mate. They illegally seized the country and have been torturing, abusing and killing the Papuans for decades. The only reason there's no international outrage is because Australia and New Zealand (and all western nations by extension) don't want an unnecessary conflict with Indonesia.

It's the same reason why we let them invade East Timor. The only time Australia ever directly opposed Indonesian interests was in protecting the formation of Malaysia, since it was in the Commonwealth's interest at the time.

Hm spooky. Sometimes I forget how close Australia and New Zealand are to all of the jungle mongoloid countries.

Nativity is fucking overrated lads, NZ and AUS were created by whites, its their fault for being weak. Its just like Albos here, who wrongly claim they are native because they believe they are Illyrians. Even if it were true their ancestors got btfo by Slavs, doesn't make Slavic countries illegitimate.

Fun fact, Perth is closer to Jakarta than Sydney

>don't want an unnecessary conflict with Indonesia.
Why? They're powerless as fuck.

New Guinea as a whole would probably improve if the natives were replaced by Indonesians 2bh

*suicide attack in Perth*

Too much work.

We'd win, but it would take fucking ages and cost too much. Their population is fucking huge and scattered across way too many islands. It's good to have them as a buffer zone between us and other countries too.

200M+ people mate

Refugees would be fucking strain on all of SEA.

It's honestly very strange that Australia is so fucking massive despite having a population of only like 25,000,000

Look at Canada. Almost as large as Russia with only like 30M.

>because they believe they are Illyrians.
Just like you think you're a real Macedonian lmao?

>Even if it were true their ancestors got btfo by Slavs, doesn't make Slavic countries illegitimate.
Of course. But it doesn't mean you should exclude them from society or treat them like shit. They have a claim to the land like you do.

Yeah, I live in Perth and it's a bit weird to think that I share a culture, identity and nation with people a five day drive away from me with absolutely nothing in between.

It was hard for me to get my head around the fact that other countries weren't as huge as we were when I was a kid.

I am a real Macedonian, I live in Macedonia, speak Macedonian and am a citizen of the Republic of Macedonia, the ancient Macedonian meme was a response to Albanian wewuzism threatening to cede from Macedonia based on their wewuzism

>exclude or treat like shit

Which we have never ever done, every government from day one has had an Albanian coalition partner, most ministries are staffed by Albanians, the lowest percent of Albanians is 30% in some ministries, which is more than the % of Albanians in RoM, in most they are a majority and over represented. Our Parliament speaker and almost half of the ministers are Albanian, they speak in Albanian in parliament.

>they have a claim on the land

They don't, our borders are recognized internationally, both By Albania and Kosovo, and by the Albanians living here as of 2001. Albanians have two monoethnic states, being a minority here gives them no claim to this land, Macedonians are still a big minority in their areas, as are Turks and Torbes. Albanians are dangerous and xenophobic, Albanian areas are a no go zone for anyone who isn't Albanian, unlike Macedonian areas, they gang up on people and attack them, often with knives.

Not at all really. Like the Indonesians that would settle are the dumb as fuck poor and or landless peasants and every nearly every case settlers develop some sort of walk religious beliefs. In this case it would be radical islam Indon edition.

There's not even one though. That's the whole thing about white Africans fir a lot of them their entire identity is based if paranoia, chest beating towards other whites or blacks or lots of delusion which muddies up discussion a lot.

t. Uyathanda Bhekinkosi

Can easily move to NZ. Any reasons to do this? I mean, some says it's a total shithole

it's not, just a bit boring

if I had to live somewhere other than Australia, NZ would be very high on the list