Incest greentext thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/ziW6P
youtu.be/79DijItQXMM
m.imgur.com/gallery/GGoU9
imgur.com/a/ziW6P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>I walked into my sister's bathroom whilst she was taking a shit.
>I grabbed her by the neck and mouth, and kept her from screaming. She struggled against my bulging biceps as I was strangling her.
>She reached down into the toilet bowl, grabbed her 7 inch shit, and rammed it in my mouth! I was deep throating my sister's shit! It tasted fantastic! I could taste the corn.
>Anyways, my dad came in, ripped me off top of her, beat my shit covered face to a pulp, and I went to prison.

Bump

Hot, you got more?

Wait...
YOUR SISTER IS ANDY SIXX?!?

Bumperoni

pick a number 1-42

>greentexting dubs

Give me a minute. Im outside afk

Bummp

Ay good shit

pick another this one is short

Nineteen, user

last time I typed out the whole thing I got no you's so short version

>licked my older cousin's asshole

peace

Nice, more details?

i may have dupes

idk were other half is. pick another lol

Got Shed or Zoe?

not sure i just saved with numbers to bump till oc shows up

Anyone have the second half of column?

If none of those, lucky number 13 my glip-glop!

Damn shame, user. #3

somedays ago, there was an user dat post a google drive link with alot of incest gt. If someone have it please share

:^)

>be me, 16 year old geeky girl with glasses and a forehead rockier than the surface of the moon
>Sister 12 and total cutie, would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of her, both of us sandy blonde but had a streak of purple through my hair
>Mother died when I was seven and dad lost custody to our grandpa as he was a drunken idiot at the time and could barely take care of himself let alone us.
> Day finally happened when my sister had her first pubic hair, she didn't want to show grandpa but was so excited that she insisted on showing me, I humored her as I had always spoilt her despite being jealous that she was such a cutie.
> She asked to see mine as she wanted to see what it may look like later on, being nice big sister I humored her

Continue?

Continue
Also, tits and timestamp

Y tho-

(ง’̀-‘́)ง

cont fag

Tits with timestamp and continue

Why wait until requested? Dump the load. Also nine.

induces activity

Checkin' those dubs, fggt.

Fair point. Carry on with a twelve.

it appears i do not have a 22, strange.

m.imgur.com/a/ziW6P
I'll take your lack of a twenty two and raise you by a Columbro!

see

>m.imgur.com/a/ziW6P

HNNNG

user, ill never get to read all this

youtu.be/79DijItQXMM

The fuck, why not? Got a sudden case of dyslexia?

i work 7 days a week 13 hours a day now. shift in 6

Tits and timestamp incoming

>Reveal my trimmed bush to her, she looks at it then looks to her own, smiling up at me "wow Eli do you think I'll ever look like that?" She asked her eyes big as she looked between my face and my bush
> I laugh at her cute innocence as she asked the question and shrugged "dunno sis everyone develops differently," awkward question promotes awkward answer
> She seems disappointed in my answer as well and pouts "well I'm going to keep you checking until it does" she remarks firmly
> Mfw my 12 year old sister demands me to keep looking at her growth down there, my face felt flushed as I already knew I was as gay for girls as OP is for dicks, yet had never seen my sister as anything other than my sister.
Ffw a few months, sis has now grown a proper Bush and getting me to check every week has become a fun past-time, I'd show her mine, she'd show me hers
> Day comes when she's feeling sulky as she'd grown too much fuzz "sis how do you keep it maintained? I am scared to shave it because if I cut it then it'll hurt" she complains stomping her foot in her little tantrum fashion
> Sigh as she threw another tantrum, she really was spoiled when she didn't get her way
> Had grown more and more attracted to her as time had gone by, gone from slight flush to a full on crush
> "I..if you want sis I'll help shave you and teach you how to do it" I offer hands sweaty as the prospect of touching her flashed through my mind
>She looks up at me with wide eyes, crap I've pushed too far.JPG "thanks Eli I love you, I knew I could trust you to help" innocence breaks my heart, here I am thinking of lewding my sister and she still sees me as almost like a mother.
> "No probs" I try to brush it off and be cool, despite being as far away from cool as the sun is from being cold.
> We go to my private bathroom, I grab my razors and get ready to give her a shave, asking how she wants it done

someone better cap this and keep it alive.
continue user,

>1-42

pathetic...

pick a number between 1 and 1224.

That's not Column

My dude, I feel you. Only problem is my business is family and I'm not doing to hot. Stay skrong, user

:^)

m.imgur.com/gallery/GGoU9

>I could taste the corn
xd

You guys think I am gonna sit here and post 1000+ images for the next few hours?

No, but you could post a few, or post what you want, then fuck off to do whatever you want.

Also you could not say "pick XYZ" if you weren't gonna post. Faggot.

user is telling >her story. help keep thread allive

and den?

Looking for anons in central Texas who are definitely not into making incest happen and don't want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. Incest is against global rule 1 so obviously anyone actually looking for that would get banned for 30 days by the mods. Want to set your family member up? I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Who might that friend be? No idea, we'll figure it out. Definitely wouldn't want you to film without her knowing though because that would also be illegal and nobody here wants to talk anything that would get them banned right?

Might never find anyone in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest-fetish anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on your fantasies.

> Gently cupping her pubes as I give her time to think, secretly enjoying having a feel of her and seeing how she trembled under my fingers.
> Face to first pussy I've seen aside from my own makes my heart beat fast.
> She looks down at me with her beautiful doe-like eyes "I want it to look like yours" my heart skipped a beat
>"Sure thing sis just be very still" I remark and slowly start shaving her pubic mound down to a small triangle, switching between a razor and a pair of clippers, finally have it looking similar to mine and use my mirror to show it off to her having my own revealed so she could examine them next to each other
> She smiles wide and it might have been a trick of the light but I could swear I saw a blush.
>" Thanks Eli it looks as pretty as yours" she giggled, making my heart skip again, nobody had ever called my pussy pretty before
> Nobody else aside from her had seen my pussy before but that's beside the point, idea pops into mind and I kiss it
> She gasps and looks at me confused "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ELI? That's dirty!" She practically yelled, instant guilt and just glad grandpa slept almost 24/7, still feel like I'm going to jail for touching my sister
>"I'm sorry sis, I thought it might feel bad after shaving so I was kissing it better" lame excuse but first thing that came to mind
>She looks a little less annoyed by it now and shrugs it off putting up her pants and going about daily business
> I don't see her pussy for a few weeks and begin to feel I ruined my chances of seeing it when she comes to my room asking to be shaved again.
All my yes!
> Finish shaving her but don't kiss this time remembering how she reacted last time, though looking at her face she seems disappointed
>"What's wrong sis?" I ask as I'm not used to seeing her so down
>"I was hoping you'd kiss it better again Eli" sis responds, yes! I have an in

make me cunts!

>speaking before posting tits with time stamp
Fucking women

Can't make you do shit, cuck, but you can do the right thing. The good thing. Post the wincest; don't be like OP, a faggot.

Speaking before posting cock with timestamp
Damn men

She's not begging for attention and the majority of these threads are fake, just not gay. Take what you're getting and be happy, faggot.

I think brother sister or parent / child incest is pretty gross but for some reason cousin shit works my crank.
Tell me some cousin lovin

You know the laws here fag

>Be 10, older brother 13
>Winter break, parents take us to uncle's beach front apartment
>Not in some tropical place where it's always beach weather, in a town that's half dead during winter
>Trust us enough not to get into too much trouble running around since the place is a ghost town, leave us to ourselves
>Outdoor pool's drained, but curiously locker room is still open
>Becomes our go to place to get away from our parent
>No one else comes, like ever, because it's maybe forty five degrees out
>We'd already been experimenting some, so not a surprise when he dares me to take off all my clothes
>I return the challenge, we spend all day in there naked, feels super naughty because other people can come in there
>Next day he runs to the convenience store next door while I wait in the locker room naked
>Returns, tells me he's going to put his penis inside of me because we never have this much time alone at home
>Get on my hands and knees like he tells me, can't help but pucker up as he fingers my hole with the lube he brought
>Pushes his dick in, struggling to keep loose
>Puts his weight on me, I fall to the ground, he keeps pounding
>Cums inside me, pays me 20 bucks not to tell mom and dad even though I never told them about it before
>In exchange, he gets to do that when he wants for the remainder of the trip
>Wasn't a bad feeling, so it was win win for me

>but you can do the right thing

you sound like a bitch! make me fucker!

Well, no offense if it's ur thing
Just sayin

m/f OP?

im going to assume its male

male

Post wincest or be cursed without dubs, trips, or quads for the rest of your life, double nigger.

and deeennn?

nah I'm good,

cuntinue..

imgur.com/a/ziW6P
Here's a whole album of Zoe

Why all this hostility?
Why can't we be like Zone and learn to fap in perfect harmony?

Meet

And then we went back home and didn't have many opportunities because mom was a snoop and a stay at home mom. Only chances we got to play around were at the house of one of his friends, whose parents were the exact opposite of ours and were always out of the house.

For context, I just reopened a sexual relationship with my brother.

We fucked twice today.

Oh great here comes another faggot looking for more.
what you think just cause I posted this image and say 3/7 I'm gonna post the rest?

I'm gonna assume that you have had a rough day. Wanna talk about it? Is there anything we can do to help?

Dude, I don't even care if this is fake, it's fucking adorable.

how about instead of asking to be spoonfed you post some content faggot.

Oh look, the fake as fuck attention whore is back.

right!

>wake up to wind/rain on window middle of night
>house starts shaking
>sirens outside wtf?
>realize its a tornado siren
>freak out run down stairs house starts to shake
>get all the way into basement no one else in family is there
>run back upstairs and see sister running to basement
>grab her and pull her down stairs
>go back up to find parents house shaking to pieces roof flies off
>fall back down stairs and run to sister in corner
>sister screaming and shaking and crying as we sit in the corner
>lights go out wind throwing everything around upstairs floorboards start to shake
>push my sister forward and pull down her pjs cover her with my body
>push my limp cock inside her and pound her till it gets hard
>cum in like 15 seconds while laying on top of her
>pull out pull up her pjs and ride out the storm another 30 seconds.
>go upstairs whole house is gone parents are no where to be found
>orphaned and the next day she asks the state to be put in a different foster home than me
>never see her again.